Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Ishita's VMs: NEW pg 30 Tere bin Nahin lagda (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 32

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishita's VMs: NEW pg 30 Tere bin Nahin lagda (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saniya.x

IF-Dazzler

saniya.x

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Ahhh, I so LOVE watching your VMs! Got to see one after a long and time and It's beautiful Ishita, It's definately raining Arnav-Khushi! The VM was so soft and beautiful, I loved it<3<3

aa123.80

shalu.123

shalu.123

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
hii ishita loved ur vm dear Smile
good job n yaa just lov dat song :))

aa123.80

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Awesome VM. As you already know. *giggles*

I'm adding this thread to the Arnav&Khushi AT.. will you be using this thread as your permanent VM gallery?

<3 Sabi.

aa123.80

-Jyotika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jyotika-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Gorgeous vm Ishu!! The colouring looked lovely.. and the editing was perfect too. No one can beat you when it comes to VMsEmbarrassed Loved this one. Hug
Do try to make its full version after the show starts.

aa123.80

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

simply amazing ishu...the tune is so soothing man! it brings out the simplicity of the two characters..really well made, cant wait to see more from you Embarrassed

Thank you Ragsie!! Hug

..Enchanteur..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Enchanteur..

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
lovely vm ishitaClap

aa123.80

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

Edited.

Ishita,

It HAS been too long. I agree. Every time I watch a good vm, I think wow, this is good, this wonderful and I really like this BUT it isn't as beautiful as Ishita's.  Seriously you are my favourite vm maker, SO you can imagine my excitement as I urged my sister to floor it so that I could return to watch this mini masterpiece. Embarrassed I am amazed at how you and Aahana have taken little clips, promos and made a history. Clap   Ishita, this vm was just a thunderbolt of heartache striking our hearts and setting both them and itself alight, consuming both yet leaving some spark that glows brighter.

That beginning, thud! The epic nature of that sombre tone, creating an electric ambiance, in which you throw us in WITHOUT any warning and yet the journey moves our hearts so, so that we don't complain at the end. Star

I loved the choice of song whose erratic and fast paced and intense beat mimic, emphasizes their own. StarStarStar

I loved this new fade, if that is the correct technical term, @0:02 and 0:03, so that it seems as though the earth, the world, the ground is shaking from beneath their feet, and yet outwardly they seemingly carry on as before.  On an aesthetic respect it is a sharp and clean move which accentuates what you do best AND that is intricate editing. Clap For example @0:03 as Khushi's eyes look up at him which you enhance with that clap in the music, just wonderfully done! Clap

My favourite part of your vm, those thuds of the drum, of their heartbeat which you enhance, focus our attention to by use of pausing, zooming in @0:05, AND @0:06 that loud thud, as the doors close WHICH in turn you use as you fade on top, layer that passing of them in the corridor SO that as he turns we find that symmetry from before at the elevator doors.  Just superbly done! StarStarStar

Again that Ishita Magic @0:10-0:11 where you use that zooming in, coinciding with the clap in the song, so that we catch that startle in Khushi's eyes. Just wonderful! StarStarStar Then another example of their colliding nature, conflicting manner editing to perfection with those thuds and claps, from 0:12 to 0:15 UNTIL as that flowing whistling flute comes in @0:17, segueing off from Khushi's scooter scene, you bring in a more spiritual side of your piece, the motions, the movements of their hearts.  Firstly, Khushi @0:18, as her eyes look down lest she blush and reveal her secret, AND after that impeccable crossover timed ON THE DOT of that clap @0:19, those horizontal lines of the blinds beautifully brought in by you to add to the general aesthetic value of your piece, you cross over to his secret revealing itself too. Just exceptional. Very much so! StarStarStar

The undulations of the flute indicating that some subtle yet significant moment was upon the brink, AND you then bring in that moment of the rain. THUD @0:23, I am no expert but it seemed as though the colouring you used, those blue hues enhanced the rain around him, as well as the photo in his hand, THUD, @0:24, and finally the clap as he folds it and which you accentuate by boxing it in! Just flawless, I just can not imagine how one would begin to create something so intricate! Star

Then that fluttering in the flute wherein you bring in khushi, her hopes for a union, piecing them back together. That movement of the photo towards the side, echoing that box in of Arnav's photo and yet distinguishing it too like their actions. Star

Finally that mesmerizing end, that flash of colour, that echo and symmetry of their crossing which you have brought in at the beginning of your vm, timed, edited beautifully to those beats, @0:28 to that thud, then 0:30, that clap which you accentuate fade back to black and white! StarStarStar

Ishita, just outstanding! Did I mention you are my favourite vm maker?  Well I will only add that it is precisely for this detailing through colouring of scenes, edits, fades and coinciding with beats and melody of the flute, wherein you highlight and illuminate those movements of the hearts.  Just beautiful!  The overall ambiance that you create of tension, of that long awaited monsoon about to arrive. Just exceptional!
With much sincere love, SabahEmbarrassed

Thank you Sabah! Hug Yes, you have mentioned that I am your fave VM maker, and it's reallyy touching to know that. The response I get for these mixes is so so overwhelming, that I seriously have no words to thank you! I wasn't sure how everyone would find this one, cause I made a vid after more than 2 months. It felt as if everything was new all over again. So extra happy over the response!

It amazes me to see how carefully you go into each and every detail of the mix. And reading the comment feels so good, cause it takes so much effort making one and seeing so much effort by someone in appreciating my work is the best feeling ever.

My effort is always to try doing something new, and try capturing the feel of the song. I don't think I'm as good a vm maker as you always say, but it's just awesome to know that the video conveys the emotions I wanted it to. Thank you so so much for your kind words. Hug

Edited by aa123.80 - 04 June 2011 at 8:45am

a little faith

Post Reply New Post

Go to top