LINK ME NOW , where the hell is this?

i;ll repspind to vm in a bit

HOW HYPER ARE YOU? 🤣
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
res!

Firstly Ishu, welcome back!!! *runs like Khushi to give you a bear hug*

This VM is beyond perfection...no wonder it took you ages to do. The song is just beautiful itself but when shown with Arhi...the effect is mindblowing! The flashbacks and voice overs were superb..Brilliant stuff Ishu...you really put a smile on my face 😃
Edited by .Euphoria. - 11 years ago
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally! i been looking at your YT channel thinking WHEN IS THIS TALENTED GIRL GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER VM?! i been re-watching your SaRun videomixes again and again..and again 🤔 and maybe the odd PaNa/AA vm here and there too

i'm having a deja vu...thats expected, since the first time we met was at your videomix gallery in that forum...mm hmm you know. 
You were always such  brilliant vidder right from the start because the potential was there from how you chose your songs so well and made any couple/jodi/person whatever work with that song. and your transitions were always wonderful Ishi but now they're just absolutely fantastic and that is jut so evident in your latest videomix. Stunning transitions and your selection of scenes is amazing too especially the ones you picked of Khushi grieving and how you faded in ArHi scenes alongside was just amazing! Keep being amazing Ishi and i'll keep abusing that replay button on all your videomixes :P

sighhh those AA days 😍 will forever treasure the Oasis

did i not congratulate once on your new vm gallery throughout my whole lecture? aaah well you know now :P

thanks for letting me know Ishi, looking forward to you expanding this vid gallery =)
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Ishu... Superb work! Loved the VM. It captures the essence of their love and pain. It was expected though cuz you're my pro VM-maker after all! I wasn't gonna take anything less than this from you!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ahhh, LOVE The VM =) Need SaRun VMs; They Are Most Fun To Watch 😍
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

people complain abt me not making VMs and that its been months..but see, even you haven't made any in 4 months! 😆 i was randomly checking YT the other day and went to ur channel and saw u uploaded a new VM.. yay! 😃 good to see something from u after ages! i loved the VM! <3 and pls dont stop making them.. hopefully good arhi/ipk days will soon be back and we'll feel motivated to make VMs..😆

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its more than goood isshuu..loved it sooo..everything of it is amazing..u did fantastic job..