Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
^ i used google baba and that pic popped up.. OMG. I feel bad for Dalijit if she's gonna be opposite him.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jenny1000

^ i used google baba and that pic popped up.. OMG. I feel bad for Dalijit if she's gonna be opposite him.

gb ki jai.. btw.. u r still hooked on the kash ye pal song.. its been 2 yrs buddy.. i rem the time Riya made it on SG.. maybe on yer request😆.. I do rem how excited u were back then.. show khatam.. in fact naya show.. but yer love for tht song still remains.. 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
@Ishita.. in Remo style.. now that's why I call you my fave VM maker.. 😉
style personified.. tg u just used the tune not the song..as usual wat more can I say on the blending that I haven't before.. awesome stuff dude.. besides.. can I 🤣 on something.. I am sure you know what it is.. 🤣 if not.. ahem.. laterzzz🤣
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

OMG.. who is tht dude. n tht pic looks like some.. wat do u call it.. the constipation relief fiber kinda ad🤣 to relieve you of such stress in life..

btw jen where do u find such stuff from.. 🤣

Isihta.. VM before show started.. but just coz I lovweee yer VMs m gonna watch altho not too fond of the song😆

I swear, I had the EXACT same thought with that pic. 🤣 Poor Daljit! 😆

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@Ishita.. in Remo style.. now that's why I call you my fave VM maker.. 😉

style personified.. tg u just used the tune not the song..as usual wat more can I say on the blending that I haven't before.. awesome stuff dude.. besides.. can I 🤣 on something.. I am sure you know what it is.. 🤣 if not.. ahem.. laterzzz🤣

🤗 Thank you!!!

Yup, I'm not fond of the song myself. Used it just for the beats and the tune at the beg.

Now what are you 🤣 at? Cause I think I have a hint, but then there are loads of things to rofl at these days. 🤣
sonali.19281 thumbnail
^^^ oh you know Egggjaaactly what  m 🤣 at.. we have talked abt it before.. let's just say.. u r ahem.. never mind🤣 come to msn for a bit if u wanna know🤣 Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ishuuu 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗
Welcome back 😎  
This is an AMAZING VM! Dude I love it. OMGG such an amazing mixing. I love the coloring. Like always, No one can beat you when it comes to VMs. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this VM endless. I love those effects. It is STUNNING. Each beat matches so well with the scenes. I LOVE it.
Keep rocking!
Love youuu 🤗
Ohh Ohhh I can't wait to watch the full VM!😃😳 🤣
aashizin thumbnail
ishuuu 🤗🤗🤗 gosh girl what a awesomest vm yar 🤗🤗 i m speechless just loved this vm to the core song's music and scenes perfectly u captured in brilliant way hats off to u 👍🏼👏🤗🤗 seriously i m speechless after watching this vm now can't wait for ur next vm 
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

gb ki jai.. btw.. u r still hooked on the kash ye pal song.. its been 2 yrs buddy.. i rem the time Riya made it on SG.. maybe on yer request😆.. I do rem how excited u were back then.. show khatam.. in fact naya show.. but yer love for tht song still remains.. 

I know😆 She did make it on my request. WHERE IS SHE? she should be here man.. I think that song suits these two too😆 i am sucker for these soufi songs. can't expect teri deewani vm on them too soon.. Khushi has to hate Arnav to love him😆
saniya.x thumbnail
Ahhh, I so LOVE watching your VMs! Got to see one after a long and time and It's beautiful Ishita, It's definately raining Arnav-Khushi! The VM was so soft and beautiful, I loved it<3<3