Balika Vadhu

JAGO (GAGA) chemical Analyze (UPDATE on p5) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by pjyo

LOL good observations ankitThumbs Up So true getting darker LOL...Also
GO element's characteristics have changed drastically ever since it was removed from the polluted atmosphere of mumbaiErmm and the closer it is to the JA element in   jaithser more changes are to be  expectedWink,unstable characteristics are observed by scientistsGeek in jaithser..LOL..

Earlier it sympathised with the plight of all ADI elements in the world but now  blindsighted by the JA element   the  GO element starts fuming when JA element is in the close vicinity of the ADI element.LOLLOL...It is feared that ADI element  efects GO element like  cryptonite weakens superman.LOL...But more time is needed and scientists are putting them through various tests to understand the chamelion like color changing abilities  of  the  GO element these days.Shocked.D'ohLOL...
Also in jaithser its observed  the  GNA(gehna) element becomes explosive near GA n element,Winkif GNA and GO element come within 2 feet of each other possibilities of a nuclear meltdown in the  haveli can not be ruled out LOLand so scientists will be  trying to keep  them apart  ...LOLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL and it will happen in microsecs if element BST(basant) is added as catalyst.. element BST is combustibleROFLROFL
That's why   the  ANI element used her saline water Crycharacteristics to play the fire extinguisherLOLLOL  and   stop the impending explosions..LOLLOL
But future explosions are certainly forecast Winkas this ANI element will be exported soon  and  the   JA +GO  vs  GNA +BSN  clash situation  is unavoidable and  is  being   explored   by scientists Geek  for   their  Winkresearch  funding   TV god
 "TRP maaiyya".Wink.LOL..ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL saline water as fire extinguisher ROFLROFLROFLROFL

trp maiyyaROFLROFLROFL
awessommeee

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111swethasyam08tiny15Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JAGO (GAGA) chemical Analyze (UPDATE on p5) (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ankit111

how had i missed this Confused. anywazzz...
ROFL rocking analysisLOL
vaise aise hi chale tho kuch mein u can write out the chemical analysis of element JAGO's loyal fan -element MOLLOL... ankit, yeh sirf humare liye karoge na on fbWink...
sorry indruder ji.. vaise anmol i have a new GAGA anthem  for u - 
sing  ' mein GAGA GAGA  chillaunga, larynx  phadke' !!ROFLROFLROFL
i am ROFL imagining u dancing and singing this... supperr bhai!! ROFL
sorry gussa mat hona.. mazak kar rahi huTongue
for Anmol special song:
mai GAGA GAGA karta hun mai GAGA par abhi marta hun,
Jab ek GA hat jaye to uski jagah main bharta hun
ROFLROFLROFL

wow ankit thanksCool
 @ankit - kaunsa GA Wink
@intruderfast - maada laadla bigadgaya maada laadla bigadgayaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08tiny15Suchi-

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Ankit!!! Bro, its about time you gotta analyze GO with DS element COME ON!! She gave her a heart attack abh tho analyzation banta hi hai! hehehehehehehe 
dont worry Suchi, i will do surely, i hv choosen the Nanme of this combination, it will be called DAGOLOLLOL. but wait little bit, otherwise to much chemical analyze in short time can cause chemical reaction in the forum. i hv some bad experience in my old forum whn someone went in coma for few week, reading chemical analyseWink. so to avoid such casuality i want to give dose slowly slowlyROFLROFL as i m still new here and dont know sensivity of forumLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaKyunkiImafanswethasyam08tiny15Suchi-

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ankit111

how had i missed this Confused. anywazzz...
ROFL rocking analysisLOL
vaise aise hi chale tho kuch mein u can write out the chemical analysis of element JAGO's loyal fan -element MOLLOL... ankit, yeh sirf humare liye karoge na on fbWink...
sorry indruder ji.. vaise anmol i have a new GAGA anthem  for u - 
sing  ' mein GAGA GAGA  chillaunga, larynx  phadke' !!ROFLROFLROFL
i am ROFL imagining u dancing and singing this... supperr bhai!! ROFL
sorry gussa mat hona.. mazak kar rahi huTongue
for Anmol special song:
mai GAGA GAGA karta hun mai GAGA par abhi marta hun,
Jab ek GA hat jaye to uski jagah main bharta hun
ROFLROFLROFL

wow ankit thanksCool
 @ankit - kaunsa GA Wink
@intruderfast - maada laadla bigadgaya maada laadla bigadgayaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
WinkLOL
i hv no doubt, abt kaun saWinkROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08tiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Finally GO element color changing process completed from Gray to BLACKROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AkDha_Fanaticswethasyam08tiny15Suchi-

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

after observing few month, scientists found drastic change in the GO element. after bonding with Ja elements ,Go hs lost its basic quality and become a dawandol element.ROFL

Previously,  very cool element GO, reach its boiling point even without heatingLOL. Sometime even a glimpse of ADI element or a few words in its praise , took it not only to the boiling point but it can burst anytimeLOL. The new characteristic hs been observed tht whn she reach to its boiling point, it make very high pitch sound, which is very injurious for surrounding and envoiromentROFL. It can damage the ear drum of people around 20 km in the range, so scientist r trying to invent a special silencer to reduce the sound, but till thn they r recommending  special ear plug. For poor people even cotton do the workROFL.

But one good thing is tht its time period of boiling or bursting is not too long. In a moment she can reach to the melting point from boiling point. Buttering by JA element work very effective to cool it down. water therapy in rain also work very effectively ROFLThe main feature of GO element, which differentiate her from other elements, its packing in JHUMBARABAR sari and Silky Khule laharate hue hairLOL.

JA element hs become cooler, to maintain the temperature of bonding, otherwise this bonding cd cause explosionROFL. JA, which was trying earlier to keep ADI element away, now suddenly running , u may say ludhking, towards the same and even sometime trying to contact with her secretlyWink. It cause insecurity in GO element and took her very easily to bursting pointROFL.

As concern to the bonding,  the base of this bonding hs been destroyed. Recently it was discovered tht this bonding was formed illegally by bribing one labWink boy and hiding JA real and legal bonding with ADI elementROFL. so even the existence of this bonding is in danger and its made GO element burst finallyLOL. But knowing the nature of GO element scientists r in opinion tht GO element will not leave JA element for ever, but her reaction will be very interesting to watchROFLROFL.

Edited by ankit111 - 04 August 2011 at 5:08am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

deep153134smiley96cloudzwoman11ILoveDramaAbhiAniKyunkiImafanatominisswethasyam08tiny15shivani9Suchi-Blukittenkhusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
aree i didnt see this new update!Shocked
hows that possible!!Confused
superb one!...i just love the ludhking part!ROFL...
am sure we will get a new update after fews days when JAGO r spending some more days in mumbai!!Big smile

tumhara chemical lab in brust ho jayega ankit!...beware!ROFL

KyunkiImafanankit111tiny15

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
How come I missed this thread Confused
Ankit u have done it again...Wink nice analysis
I am missing de dandan nowdays ye GAGA kuch naya tamasha nahi ker rahe aajkal..they r the comic relief in BV LOL

KyunkiImafanankit111tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top