Balika Vadhu

   

JAGO (GAGA) chemical Analyze (UPDATE on p5) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Joined: 09 May 2010

Posts: 6067

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by cjs369


ankit ...i came to know about the fun u guys were having here from u know where...Wink and thought about checking it out ... and lo ! I am in time to read ur fabulous chemical analysis...
and its hilarious as usual ... ROFL
and u are so right about Ja's boiling point ... wish he just keeps boiling and as steam disappears into the atmosphere...LOL
u know Anmol forced me to watch BV and read some updates. i hd left watching it and just watched randomly. ab kahin uska suggetion us par bhari na pad jayeLOLLOLLOL 


hahahha... anmol is going to bang his head against the wall for this ..LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgILoveDramaankit111swethasyam08Suchi-intruderfast

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JAGO (GAGA) chemical Analyze (UPDATE on p5) (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010

Posts: 14663

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by cjs369


ankit ...i came to know about the fun u guys were having here from u know where...Wink and thought about checking it out ... and lo ! I am in time to read ur fabulous chemical analysis...
and its hilarious as usual ... ROFL
and u are so right about Ja's boiling point ... wish he just keeps boiling and as steam disappears into the atmosphere...LOL
u know Anmol forced me to watch BV and read some updates. i hd left watching it and just watched randomly. ab kahin uska suggetion us par bhari na pad jayeLOLLOLLOL 


hahahha... anmol is going to bang his head against the wall for this ..LOLLOL
so trueOuchLOLLOLLOLankit se panga nahin lena chaiye tha mare koLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgILoveDramacjs369ankit111swethasyam08Suchi-

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010

Posts: 14663

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by intruderfast

ROFLnice u will become a overnight star hereWinkLOL,
aur maari repo ki dhajjiyan udayegaCryCryCry
and this was not that bad as u said, downright hilarious .on the outside jagya does come across as full on chichora but i ahve my hopes on him for obvious reasonsTongueLOL 
i dont take this srsly , u know that so bp check main hainLOL
dont worry Anmol, i will not be regular to grill u, quota pura ho gayaROFLROFL now enjoyROFL
haan pata hain, fb pe kaise maha grilling kar rahe ho tum log meriShockedShocked
dost dost naa rahaa CryCryCry
mujhe thare pe koi bharoso nahin abCryROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgsouroj

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Joined: 05 October 2010

Posts: 7592

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by intruderfast

ROFLnice u will become a overnight star hereWinkLOL,
aur maari repo ki dhajjiyan udayegaCryCryCry
and this was not that bad as u said, downright hilarious .on the outside jagya does come across as full on chichora but i ahve my hopes on him for obvious reasonsTongueLOL 
i dont take this srsly , u know that so bp check main hainLOL
dont worry Anmol, i will not be regular to grill u, quota pura ho gayaROFLROFL now enjoyROFL
haan pata hain, fb pe kaise maha grilling kar rahe ho tum log meriShockedShocked
dost dost naa rahaa CryCryCry
mujhe thare pe koi bharoso nahin abCryROFL
Tumhara nam to ab ANMOLSA rakhna padega, like Dadisa, jagdisaWinkWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgsourojintruderfast

Sargesh

Senior Member

Sargesh

Joined: 10 December 2009

Posts: 877

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
U missed one chemical property of JA element.
When ther sum1 tries to unhide JA element's reality or sum1 test its purity. This element discharge a large amt. Of sweat. It sweats a lot at dat time. Sweat glands hav been modified in this elment. Ufff ye pasina of jaggya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgILoveDramaankit111swethasyam08

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Joined: 05 October 2010

Posts: 7592

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sar-naksh-gesh

U missed one chemical property of JA element.
When ther sum1 tries to unhide JA element's reality or sum1 test its purity. This element discharge a large amt. Of sweat. It sweats a lot at dat time. Sweat glands hav been modified in this elment. Ufff ye pasina of jaggya.
thts due to BOILING POINT na. i hv mentioned it in other way, but ur analysing is gre8ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dg

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010

Posts: 14663

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sar-naksh-gesh

U missed one chemical property of JA element.
When ther sum1 tries to unhide JA element's reality or sum1 test its purity. This element discharge a large amt. Of sweat. It sweats a lot at dat time. Sweat glands hav been modified in this elment. Ufff ye pasina of jaggya.
ClapClapROFLture usko srsly kitna paseena aata hain
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgankit111

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Joined: 14 March 2010

Posts: 3951

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
WOW!! Thumbs UpEven chemistry seems interesting nowROFL..  Hilarious ankit ..LOL
JA element is all jhaagWink,fizzles out and has  very slimy characteristics which it utilizes to get out of sticky situations .LOL...Anmol  likes GO element  too much and wants  GO   to  go away with him ditching JA element ...song for anmol
Daddy uss se bola, Tu galati hai meri ..D'oh
Tujhpe Zindagani guilty hai meri
Saabun ki Shaqal mein, JAGYA  tu toh nikla keval jhaag...Silly
Jhaag jhaag jhaag...
Bhaag..bhaaagg...
Bhaag bhaagg..
Bhaag bhaagg...
Bhaag     Anmol    bhaag,gauri ko leke bhaag..Dancing
Bhaag    Anmol    bhaag ,gauri ko leke bhaag...Party

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgandvILoveDramaankit111swethasyam08intruderfast

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
BV - Aug 23rd 2010 - Written Update

2 3 4

iloveidiotbox 30 4702 26 August 2010 at 4:19am
By divmath
BV - Aug 24th 2010 - Written Update

2 3

iloveidiotbox 17 3892 25 August 2010 at 11:04am
By anu rulz
BV - Aug 20th 2010 - Written Update

2 3

iloveidiotbox 23 3831 22 August 2010 at 12:37pm
By divmath
BV Update 19th Aug '10

2

ammoos 11 3049 20 August 2010 at 2:15am
By Suchi-
BV competitors analyze why it has slipped RockChicGirl 4 4501 26 June 2009 at 4:41pm
By deepthi82

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.