JAGO (GAGA) chemical Analyze (UPDATE on p5)

Posted: 12 years ago

Anmol u asked the JAGO chemistry and u get it, now don't blame me if ur blood pressure will be above 160. Keeping ur GAGA love in mind I soften the analyze so tht ur blood wd not reach on BOILING POINT.🀣🀣

Recently scientists discovered two new element JA and GO, which r going to be combained. The result of this combination is unknown. So we decided to analyze separately and find out the final result of its combination.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† although this forum sceintists, hv given thm GAGA name but i wd prefer naming thm JAGOπŸ˜†

ATOMIC MASS  - JA - 65-70kg depends on loan recvd for fooding, it hs not its own sources as its parental element hs stopped feeding it, so depends on loans.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

GO - 50-52 also depends on how much tension JA element give it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BOILING POINT - JA - earlier it was very cool element, but now its always on verge of boiling point, its reached to boiling point whn its lie catch out. πŸ˜†                

Ga- feeling of betrayπŸ˜†

MELTING POINT  JA - its melting point differ time to time. Long time ago glimpse of ADI element melt it, now  GO element. Its Very dawandol characteristic.πŸ˜†

GO- Some emotional drama of JA is sufficient to melt it.πŸ˜†

PHYSICAL NATURE  -JA - Good looking element with masoom outer surface, hiding its inner cunning nature.πŸ˜†

GO - pretty looking element, well built and very attractive. Seeing it JA element lost its control and forget the his basic nature.πŸ˜†

CHEMICAL NATURE  JA - There is chemical Locha in JA .seeing GO element he lost her control and even its basic chemical character.it is observed tht city envoirement very badly effect this element and polluted badly.πŸ˜† Soon after coming in contact with city environment this element was spoiled.  Earlier it was reacting very friendly with its surroundings, its parental elements and was very obedient to thm. Her bonding with ADI element was very strong, but as soon it came in the contact with GO element its lost this very solid basic nature. And behave very oddly. Don't care abt surroundings and running after GO element only, hiding truth from itself.πŸ˜†

GO - it was very good element by nature and react its surrounding very friendly. Without knowing the truth of JA element it was attracted towards it and willing to unite and make a solid combination. But seeing the liquid nature of JA element, I feel pity for it.the contact with spoiled JA nature is spoiling GO element tooπŸ˜†

REACTION-  Both element behaved differently, whn they came in contact with each other. JA element, hided its basic nature, so it dosnt behave natural. Its attract towards GO element, but fear to be exposed. Now as, this element hs been exposed, GO element feel betrayed, and lost its cool. Reaction is a outburst. But JA element trying all means to win its confidence and as there is news tht soon GO element is trapped by him. Creation of this JAGO element will badly effect the ADI element, but we assume tht ADI element is very solid and it will make its own way. Seeing the dawandol nature of JA element, he can turn 360 deg anytime. πŸ€£

Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
@ankit superub analysis as usual!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘but anmol now u've 2 control ur BP!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ahahahahahah!!! good one !! 

ankit ...i came to know about the fun u guys were having here from u know where...πŸ˜‰ and thought about checking it out ... and lo ! I am in time to read ur fabulous chemical analysis...
and its hilarious as usual ... 🀣
and u are so right about Ja's boiling point ... wish he just keeps boiling and as steam disappears into the atmosphere...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cjs369

ankit ...i came to know about the fun u guys were having here from u know where...πŸ˜‰ and thought about checking it out ... and lo ! I am in time to read ur fabulous chemical analysis...
and its hilarious as usual ... 🀣
and u are so right about Ja's boiling point ... wish he just keeps boiling and as steam disappears into the atmosphere...πŸ˜†
u know Anmol forced me to watch BV and read some updates. i hd left watching it and just watched randomly. ab kahin uska suggetion us par bhari na pad jayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
🀣nice u will become a overnight star hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†,
aur maari repo ki dhajjiyan udayega😭😭😭
and this was not that bad as u said, downright hilarious .on the outside jagya does come across as full on chichora but i ahve my hopes on him for obvious reasonsπŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
i dont take this srsly , u know that so bp check main hainπŸ˜†
Good Ankitt!!! MY GOD I like the ADI Component analysis and final touch of 360 degree turn hahahhahha.. so true so true!

Now analyze GO with DS element PLEASEEE
Originally posted by intruderfast

🀣nice u will become a overnight star hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†,
aur maari repo ki dhajjiyan udayega😭😭😭
and this was not that bad as u said, downright hilarious .on the outside jagya does come across as full on chichora but i ahve my hopes on him for obvious reasonsπŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
i dont take this srsly , u know that so bp check main hainπŸ˜†
dont worry Anmol, i will not be regular to grill u, quota pura ho gaya🀣🀣 now enjoy🀣
Originally posted by ankit111

u know Anmol forced me to watch BV and read some updates. i hd left watching it and just watched randomly. ab kahin uska suggetion us par bhari na pad jayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

hahahha... anmol is going to bang his head against the wall for this ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cjs369

hahahha... anmol is going to bang his head against the wall for this ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so trueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ankit se panga nahin lena chaiye tha mare koπŸ˜†