2nd june written update

angelluck thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

salaam and adab to everyone once again and for the last time because this is my last update post to you guyz from next week you going to read your favorite update writer only so that was a good news for you guyz.hope you remember me is you good wishes.meet you guyz in the end of the post.😊

⭐️ Ok here starts the program:⭐️

We are in virani's office right now:

I'm virani calls nirali and tells her send jimmy in and nirali informs him that he's gone and I'm virani asks her very politely

that gone by saying what and nirali answers that he said to her that he neither make anyone and either waits for anyone and

Suddenly I'm virani's politeness was gone and anger came his way and he stands on his feet by saying that what the hell do he thinks

Of himself and nirali updates him that he also said that he'll not work for us and I'm virani hung up the phone and says in loud

Voice that how dare he that bloody jockey he says that he won't work for me, people from the every corner of the country write requesting

Letters to me that just once I appoint them on job in my company and this man has rejected my offer I have to teach him a lesson.chinu

Chocksey says that the new generation boys have too much ego in them now a days, they don't know that the person who try to challenge cheetah

In the race he not only loses but also become the meal of cheetah. You don't worry at all sir just think your work has been done.

We are entering now in vaibhav villa:

I'm virani came into the house talking to someone on the cell phone and questioning him that what do you mean by that he has cancelled the

Meeting, how can he cancel the meeting, find him from anywhere and tell him to talk to me and he throws his cell phone with anger on the sofa

And than there came charu and by looking to his reaction she asks him that what happen at whom you getting angry? I.m virani answers, vaibhav

He has cancelled a very important meeting of tomorrow and is not even picking up my and manjusha's phone. Now came's Praveen asking charu

That at whom ishwar is getting angry now, now gets into the lock up? Did someone catch up taking bribe or did jotsana say something again.

I'm virani tells Praveen that's enough and asks charu that how vaibhav can cancel such important meeting without even asking me. Praveen

Jump into the conversation once again by asking that today's meeting or tomorrows because tomorrow vaibhav is not going to be in India at all.

Actually vaibhav is going to Hong Kong tomorrow to find the manager because the court date is coming closer and mr.teja has not even replied

Yet, so he says that he'll find the manager by himself at any cost, actually vaibhav loves his wife a lot (by indicating towards I'm virani and charu he says)

Otherwise in today's time who will such effort to do anything for his wife.charu try's to calm I'm virani down by saying that don't get angry with

Vaibhav, if he's worried about his wife than it's a good thing no. I'm virani tells charu to send vaibhav in his room when he'll be back. (And both of them leave)

After they both left I'm virani's phone rang and Praveen picks it up and someone from the other side asks that is that Mr I.m virani and Praveen replied

Yes its I'm virani speaking and he identified himself that its rakesh mehra speaking from Switzerland and I just called to thank you sir for giving me

Such a delightful trip and how are things over there? (Since he was speaking in English Praveen doesn't understand a single word of it)Praveen tells him to

hold for and second if you'll speak English so fast no one can remain I'm virani for long and am not I'm virani than the manager asks in hesitation that

Who are you than his servant? Praveen says am not his servant. The manager says to Praveen that just tell that mehra has called him Switzerland. (He hangs

Up the phone)

Now we are entering into I'm virani's room:

Praveen came to give back I'm virani's cell phone and tells him that somebody called him and he was speaking in English so I don't understand much and some

Mehra from Switzerland called. (I'm virani's expression changed into shock and make him stand on his feet) by the way who is he and I'm virani replies that

He works for me, I send him to Switzerland for some work and what do you have to do with it? (And here entering vaibhav in the room) vaibhav asks his father

That did he calls him and I'm virani tells him to come in. (Praveen left the room) I'm virani tells vaibhav to sit down and ask him that what happen vaibhav

you're looking disturbed?(and very smartedly I'm virani calls from his cell phone to devki's so that she can hear their conversation.devki picks up the phone

And both virani's conversation continues).vaibhav informs his father that mr.teja has told him that he hasn't got any information yet about the manager.

I'm virani says oh! So that's why you're going to Hong Kong to support your wife, you mummy is very happy with the decision of yours, if you me I can also come

Along with you, if can find him quicker if we'll find him together because the black spot that has been given to us by devki and manhar has to be cleared.

vaibhav replied that there is no need of yours to come papa I'll handle it by myself.i.m virani says ok than by the way am happy that you have changed a lot

After your marriage, I thought my son only knows business but now you've also started to know the importance of relationships. When you get married I was worried

That will you ever forget the love of your life (Sabina) or not but you have forgotten her and am very happy with that, am sure you'll keep devki happy for lifetime,

am proud of you son, if I would have known that for going to Hong Kong you have cancelled tomorrow's meeting I wouldn't have scolded charu in the first place. Anyway

Go and do call me from Hong Kong and one last thing devki is a girl with pride make sure that she never gets to know that you were the one who has invested 300 crores

In her company and later you have also deposit 850 crores for her company, (on the other hand devki gets shocked) if she gets to know that you have helped her by just

Getting pity on her than she'll feel really bad, you carry on with your own work vaibhav I just need to say this one thing only (vaibhav leaves the room and I'm virani

Picks up the cell phone and says) yes devki tell me, you called me I saw your name on cell screen.devki replied that no papaji I didn't call but you did. (Very intelligently

He answers that) I might dial mistakenly actually your number is on speed dial no that's why. (Devki keep standing motionlessly and speechlessly)I'm virani says hello

Devki? Are you still there, just calling me when dinner is prepared? (And they both hang up the phone).

Now we are entering into vaibhav and devki's room:

Vaibhav enters the room and tells devki that mr.teja is a strange person, I have missed call him 3 times but he hasn't give any replies. He looks toward devki and sees

That she's is sitting but losted somewhere so he asks her that devki what happen you're looking tensed? Devki answers yes! I am tensed but I was thinking that how can I

Dream for such big dreams when I cannot even walk without your support, I thought I'll fight on my own, will make b.b's business to stand on its own feet once again, I wanted

To prove my strength not in front of anyone but to prove myself that I can do something, (vaibhav looking at devki confused and devki stands on her feet and confront vaibhav)

But today I came to know that you were the one who invested those 850 crores in my company, (and vaibhav gets shocked) it mean somebody has not invested in my company

Just because they trust me, but it was your pity on me or you've told me that stop begging for investment and that's why you have given me this money. There is angriness

Towards you but disappointment towards myself.vaibhav answers after a long silence that you can also think like that if you want to but you know what devki you gains family

trust at the very end which you have gained just now but I invested the money with the thought that you'll make 170 crores out of my investment 800 crores,i have these

Money in my bank kept uselessly for which I don't have any opportunity in new business to invest and that opportunity I sees in your business to invest.devki says that

Before investing in business people study business proposals and businessman like you thinks thousands of time before investing but you didn't do any such thing and now

I understand that to dilipji I also have to force him to understood the business proposal, he was repeating the trust thing in us again and again that investment wasn't

Done by him at all it was your help vaibhav, (and she gives many example how this is wrong) that's why I have decided that I will return you back all of your money. (Vaibhav

Looks at devki surprisingly).devki handover the transfer papers and check to vaibhav and tells him that by giving me this money you make me feel that you have bought my

Pride and loyalty maybe you don't have any such intentions but right now am feeling so-so please take it back. Am happy to see your loyalty but loyalty shouldn't become

Blindness and neither should pride into ego either it's for yourself or others and you are forgetting one thing before you getting married to me I was interested in your

Business but by than you were competitor to vaibhav group and am much more careful about competitors at that time I studied you that why I didn't found it important to

study the proposal and you are not doing this right. Our relation might be anything but you are no stranger to me infect am the brother of your best friend, that best friend

how's ready to fight his own father for you, son of your mummyji who can't sleep if she sees you upset, and if you think by taking nirali's help will hurt your pride somehow

Than it's your choice and one more thing that if taking BHA's help is your birth right than what's the difference between BHA and charulata virani.i invested in your company

by just giving importance to relations but you want this than ok I'll sign these papers and will never help you again(vaibhav sign the papers and hand it over to devki

And he left the room).

Somewhere upstairs:

Vaibhav was coming out of his room when I'm virani stops him and asks him what's wrong he's looking disturbed but first refuses to say anything and father asks again and vaibhav

Answers that devki knows everything about the investment I don't know how but she knows and she thinks that her pride has been hurt that's why I have signed on her transfer papers

And took my investment back.i.m virani tells to think that whatever happens happens for good. Good you have taken your investment back. (And vaibhav take his fathers permission

to leave and he left).and I'm virani talks to himself that what good people will think is so easy to know and badness have many ways but goodness have only one, I know your

Pride will be hurt and you'll return the money and now you'll not be able to return my 200 crores too and you have no other way but to join vaibhav group...the end

Wow! todays post gets a big lenghty today isn't it. Well that's the end of my last form and the story of the day as well. Don't forget to comment on it as well. Love to hear it from you. So Tata bye from now on. Will miss to talk to you guyz take care everyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sruthi_m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for your contrubtion with the updates when needed..me dependent on them:)

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanks it has been a pleasure reading ur updates 😊 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
awww... Lol.. fav./ updater?? heheh... nothing like that... thanxx a ton... 😊