Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Feel angry On ...

Sulochna ...
very disappointing .I am so off  with her for that stupid logic of apne and forgiveness...forgiveness for people like  Manjusha ????😑
I would say that  Manjusha's biggest support is Sulochna ...Sometimes  I think Sulo loves manjusha more than she loves Archana ...From Archu she only expect sacrifises ...for  Manju she expects  forgiveness..
Instead of giving  that lecture to Manav  she should go and slap Manju and Varsha and one to Dharmesh as well...

Tanya Di, I missed the part where Sulo and Manju scene was going on. Either it did not happen today or I missed it. Did the Sulo/Manju scene happen in today's episode today, I wonder why they did not show it.

Thanks for helping Di😊
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heh me too didn't see that scene...

think they didn't show familly K...after Sulman went away from Familly..D..

It will be for Monday...or me too miss something...
Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Thanee and divya are both right, there was no Sulo Manju scene at K house today.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanee i watched the episode on tv today that scene was not shown, i think its for monday thats y they dint show any precap today
Thanee thumbnail

First... thank Omana...😊..You open SOFT today...

OK...depressing episode..i'll said..

Voted for Archu...today

What I was worried...happened to her...Manv left her when she need him most of all...My god Anki..superb acting...her tension...her fear...her call..was so real...The best part for Archu...is the call...How she was asking him to come..she need him so much...Its was so touching...I cried ..😭 She lost her baby...she come to know her own familly...was those  criminals who killed her baby...
and now Manv leave her...not fair for her...She is very weak..come from hospital...she too...must have no tension...now..She too must breathe a bit..but in vain..all this not for her..πŸ˜” 

Manv...blast was not enough as said it yesterday..but I hoped today..I will be satisfied but no..πŸ˜”.He want to cut all relation...so why he don't put them in their place...He don't say anything to Rasika..he even called Ajit...She will never tell  Ajit Manv called..and Manju...nobody know something from her except..Darmesh...while Darmesh come ..to enjoy...how a parent lost their children...He smile when he came to know that...He is not human  too.  ...Varsha ..Darmesh. .Manju. .Rasika .can be put in same basket...cause rotten eggs can't be with good eggs...😊

Manv is finished..he is broken..nobody can advice or help  him...He has lost dignity.for him...as if he has no..soul...What happen to him..nobody can understand that...nobody..cause he was alone at that time.alone with his pains and suffers...Alone no hear when the doc said baby was no more...He want to be alone now;.i can understand that...but don't let Archu..in that condition..I know he want to return home with something in his hand...cause now he's aim is to have money..I'm worried now..

Yes me too..don't agree with Sulo and Mano...why he must forgive...What they done for him.❓...or I must say..what he  didn't do for them..Manv help each familly..here...I know when we do something for one...no need to say...I do it for you..but here..I really want him to say to each one...what he done for them...what Arman done for them...Each one...From..Manju to Darmesh.Rasika to Varshu ...Know you will tell me..why Rasika... for Ajit...the change come from Manv..and her sist Vandhu.. ..but as they are heartless..what he would say couldn't reach their heart...there is stone in place...

Accident is so scary..too much blood..😲what will happen now...To complicate for me..really..Pr is loosing his charm as I said..in a previous comment... 
I'm desperate...now..he will loose memory...someone else will take of him...what about Archu...familly...responsibility...Money..My god.
Archu must work after..that..???

And how he will have his memory..he will see Archu..Mandhir..In train..Helping a child with money...Remembering...his past..my god...I've a headache till now..I think about all that..

Triangle love once more.❓..everybody will hate that track...but who care's from CV'S... producers...Ekta like making his serial..with horrible and stupid track...otherwise change the Tittle I said...there is no PR in a triangle love...If really the producers want him to loose memory...which is ridiculous.".for me he must..remember all what happen to him and his wife."..let their love as it is...he loose memory its archu who help him to recover...Why seperate them once more...

Ok I stop here cause..I know I write a lot...but I'm very sad.πŸ˜”.I'm desperate..angry😑..I want to see My old PR...😊 

If the following track will be as...we hear...so get prepare guys..even we all will  πŸ˜’ with that track...
Bye..if time wkend ok...

Thanee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Thanee i watched the episode on tv today that scene was not shown, i think its for monday thats y they dint show any precap today

Oh Ok...Me watch PR online...+ on TV..have ZEE chanel..but on tv...I got it from UK..they are late compare from India...today I watch...on TV..when Archu show Manv those baby pictures..It was so touching...and when Manv talk and touch Archu Tummy...so sweet..I was sad...you know..

They were so happy to have this baby..

..anyway..I hope LIGHT  will come for them again...😊 but I think  we'll wait for that...
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Thanee

Oh Ok...Me watch PR online...+ on TV..have ZEE chanel..but on tv...I got it from UK..they are late compare from India...today I watch...on TV..when Archu show Manv those baby pictures..It was so touching...and when Manv talk and touch Archu Tummy...so sweet..I was sad...you know..

They were so happy to have this baby..

..anyway..I hope LIGHT  will come for them again...😊 but I think  we'll wait for that...

Thanee i think now v should detach ourselves from watching this crap. 
tracks are getting disgusting day by day, new TOIarticle track is just pathetic.

In Kyunki also the male lead lost memory, had a kid with another women came back to wife and she forgave him. Disgusting to the core. 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Voted for Manav, his anger is completely justified. I cannot believe how everyone is reacting, Satish should be furious with Varsha, Vaishali with Dharmesh, Vinod with Manju. I was shocked by their behavior, the biggest shock though came from Sulochana and Manohar. I cannot believe they are so calm about this and expect Manav to be forgiving towards those who stood by and did nothing as his wife and child fought for their lives. I am glad Manav is in no mood to forgive, I hope it stays this way and I hope Archana follows Manav's lead.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Tanya Di, I forgot to ask you how did your test go? I hope you did wellπŸ˜›

Also, happy birthday dear, you have done so much for us on the forum, writing the updates opening up SOTD threads daily. You are a very sweet person, and you are the princess of the forum😊

@shootingstar27, so good to see you, thanks for opening up today's SOTD Thread today.πŸ˜ƒ
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Soni,Piya,Thanee and Bhalla.

Both Archana and Manav are going through the worst kind of loss anyone could possibly go through.Know many feel Archana was rather detached from her baby but I never felt that way,Archu is just not as vocal or as expressive as Manav is.She is experiencing the same gut wrenching pain that Manav is going through.

People react and cope with grief in different ways.Manav is completely justified in his anger and I really think he needs some time alone too to sort himself out however I feel its not right for him to walk out on Archana.They need each other more now than they ever did before.Manav has the comfort of knowing Archana will be taken care of by his family but Archana doesn't even know if he is alright.That alone is enough to drive her into severe depression.

Archana is in a very vulnerable state now.She is physically and emotionally exhausted.The way she was begging Manav to come back put a lump in my throat.Archana would walk out on everybody and even go to the end of the world if Manav asked her to,if only Manav talked to her about his pain. Manav is the sun in Archana's universe,she is right when she said she will die if he doesn't come back.

Archana lost her child,found out her sister and relatives did nothing to help her and the biggest blow was her husband walked out on her.That is why I voted for her.

Yet again brilliant acting by Ankita and Sushant.They've grown so much as actors the past few days.Yesterday was probably the last full episode of PR I'll be watching if future tracks shows Manav having a memory loss.