Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

share your spooky experiences

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
after seeing the nonsense of rashi acting as ghost and cheating gopi, i felt that some of us would have experiences either serious spooky experiences or something setup by our friends or relatives. why not share and enjoy it with others.

i will start with mine

i was 8 when this happened. we were resting at our aunt's house after her son's marriage. it is a typical south indian house which is surrounded by a large garden of various trees.  since there were lots of guest  the doors and windows were kept open and we  kids were near the door. middle of the night i was woken up by a noise of someone singing a song. i woke up to see a figure clad all in white and sing a song from a famous ghost movie released during that period and which we also saw a couple of days before the wedding. i screamed and fainted. next day i suffered from heavy fever and people trying to pacify me saying it was my imagination. pooja's were done, i was taken to the mosque and my cousins made fun of me saying i saw a white cat and created all this thamasha.

i stubbornly replied it was a ghost. some believed me, some made fun of me.

that night i again heard that song and instead of screaming woke the whole family. my uncles ran after the figure and caught.

it turned out to be one of our relative who had the habit of sleep walking.
first we did not know about it because his mother and his wife kept it a secret.
he was never allowed to stay out. if he had stay out his wife usually accompanied him and locked herself with him in a separate room. poor lady had suffered so much because of that fellow. since she had died a few months before this was the first time he had come out and so every one learnt about him.

to important thing was, that person was great fan of that actress who acted as a ghost in that movie and had watched in many times and by hearted that song.
finally every one made fun of me.

still i was proved right that i had seen him walking like a ghost intead of being told it was my imagination.

so is any one ready to share there ghostly experiences. atleast it will be good rather than thinking aham has become a chicken.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shruti, I shared this with others already, but here goes...a family member saw a ghost once. Here is what she relayed to us, she was sitting on the beach and the woman asked her to come pray namaaz and she was giving excuses not wanting to go, then she glanced at the person she didn't know her, then looked down at the woman's feet and she totally freaked out because what she was looking at were were both left feet and she took off for the house screaming...

Also the CV's put two left feet twice to scare Gopi...is this a way to identify a ghost? Have others seen this two left feet business on a ghost?
DreamSz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The freakest thing i can remember happen to me was me and my friends went to the cinema and we saw these really sexy guys LOL in the queue infront of us .. So we decided to go into the same film as them and it was just us lot there .. The whole room was pitch black for about half an hour .. Then all of a sudden the lights came on and there was something red leaking from the ceiling (we thought it was blood) the guys came to us because we were all freaking scared .. We went straight to the top and saw a lady in white walking at the botttom infront of the screen we all screamed including the boys and ran out of there

We then asked the lady at the till if it was part of the movie and the whole staff started panicking