Kismat
Kismat

India-Forums

Sequel

Adhiangel Newbie
Adhiangel
Adhiangel

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hey guys, I dont think the series of prodigal daughter might make a good sequel to this since it will totally be centralized on the character of Zulekha... and i think no one would like it...(personally me for sure)Disapprove
Dont you all think that the CVs should come up with their own sequel, like centering their grand son KAVYA MERCHANT, who will posses the qualities of both his grandfathers...?Big smile
The elegancy, the charm, and the all time winning qualities of ARM, and the quality of being ambitious frm NKMKWink...and a new business rivalry... what say guyzz ?Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KITfanParamore

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
yes yes yes! but then Kavya should be played by Rahul! as i can't think of anyone else wearing that kadda! thank you for this great idea! and don't worry Bagga will do great as Kavya a he himself has personal charms and Charisma that did not hide when he played Kabir he would look perfect as Kavya! 
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
i dont think they will make sequel

Edited by Suneel_kumar - 06 June 2011 at 4:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siyona

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
but i think they should!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index