India-Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

to u.k viewers

x.Asian~Flava.x IF-Sizzlerz
x.Asian~Flava.x
x.Asian~Flava.x

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 6:09am | IP Logged
i am also a u.k. viewer i watched kumkum all lastweek because of half term holidays from school at 1.30pm. but this week i am asking my uncle to tape it for me. i am discusted with starplus and very angry they change the time and specially when the storyline is getting heavy.they put that boring childerns programme hello dollie i am so dissapointed with this.my cousins and friends are also cross about it too.i am now going to write a letter to star plus about it to do something about this problem.i have always been a kumkum and sumeet fan and i want to continue to be.also i am trying to buy the kumkum pyara sa bandhan a-z serial of all the drama because i am so mad about it.

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Hey tara

i completely agree with you way to go on writing 2 star plus i hope they listen to you!!! I have also been taping kumkum coz im at uni now and not home @1.30pm!!!

hope u get a reply from star plus!!

Embarrassed

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Yh i agree to by changeing a few timings they have ruined everything, all the proggrams are starting to clash its mostly for hoursewives probably thts why they changed it even zee tv changed the repeat of tumhari disha and my mom cant watch it anymore these people should stop doing this its really annoying and inconvienent to other viewers not everyone is home all day! tht hello dollie program sucks its really boring!Confused
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top