Page 2 Page 4

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV WU: 3rd June '11

Hospital 

Jag says to gauri that he really loves her but she dnt get convinced n says that his lies hurted him n now she cant trust him n leaves from thr , jag stands to stop her but fall on ground n got hurt , gauri make him stand n then he says that thy r destined to be together n god has made thr pair n says that he'll die without her n it makes gauri feels bad n he holds his hand n says that he wanna live with him n thy both hugs.

Next Day 
Gauri's home

It seems that all were tensed as gauri n jag hv told the situation to gauri's parents n thr jag was trying to convince gauri's parents n says that he wanna marry gauri n that too legally in court in front of magistrate but gauri's mom says that anandi will be his wife in eyes of society but jag stick on his word n says that he only loves gauri n also that his marriage with both of them are illegal.

Jag says that even if he doesn't get to marry Gauri he will never return to Anandi or accept her as his wife.  Gauri's father questions him whether he disclosed Gauri's identity to his parents.Jag replied that his family has broken all ties with him and no one will ever bother their family again n now he has nothing to do with the family now. So now they should not have a problem in taking a decision about the marriage. 

Gauri parents want to discuss it privately n goes in the room , thr , her mother asks her why is she choosing the same family who has caused them so much mental stress n also says that gauri will always be known as Jagdish's second wife.Her parents are worried about gauri's future as Jagdish has no family support and how will they manage in future. They r tensed if jag will return to his family by getting emotionally weak wat will happen to her , thy dnt want gauri to play with this fire again n says that gauri will get a better partner in future.

But Gauri belive in her love now n she says that Jag is a changed person and she has full faith in him as she knows that he loves her and will never leave her.She also says that if they get disagree thy'll spoil 3 lives as anandi will not get jag n thy both cant live without each other.Her parents finally accept her wish. Gauri is happy and smiling.

Precap: Gauri n Jag getting married in the temple n on the other side anandi remembering her wedding.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreexbakulaxwebkapkhushi_22tsobha229mvatsaahcirpratima6pragyakumarswarajgirsaggi80activesonalrachnadhodi713uma29shiny3pmshah1sandhyanand17tv123456neteche_chimani88susan88pratiranicloudztina2minaekomasSun-LoveHeenapambodidibmm1985big_vikrant_fanAutumn_Fairynurulainsejal1986geet138-Swetha-bobbydolldivmathmah403teri_susanGauri22naj7vik rocksiloveidiotboxmushkan_2003andvhookedbipsangelic8219piyualkapeg_pionnepjyo..yajnaseni..anna44asdpsanmolradtammoos*Piku*jayanti_dj*Dakoo_Minzy*Suchi-khusi_*-Nightingale-Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV WU: 3rd June '11" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Tomorrow is the D-day.. God bless you Anandi that now even legally you are a free bird.. you can choose anyone you would like to live with and can fulfill all your dreams...HugParty

Thanks Bharti..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictfiddu-bbig_vikrant_fanAutumn_FairyAmor.vik rocksandvpiyualkairuaGpjyoasdpsanmolSuchi-khusi_*

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
: (.. 
Gauri's biggest mistake

but the start of RUIN for Jag...

JAGYA you will NOT know what HIT you!!!

I am happy  but sad at the same time : ' (

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
1st time i noticed some not so rude comments from J for anandi!!

but gauri n gauri's parents agreed for the marriage so fast!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-btiny15Suchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

1st time i noticed some not so rude comments from J for anandi!!

but gauri n gauri's parents agreed for the marriage so fast!!

Yaar I always thought they are such a "iffy" types.

I mean didn't he swear that , he don't want to see anything of their family anymore! 
What kind of father is he. But he is getting his wish fulfilled finally.
That Gudiya is going to be the Beendni of that house!

sigh! 

Sad Sad Day for Gauri and she is doing this for revenge.

Is her father in this with her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
yes the revenge thing is still bothering me!!

may be thats y i felt like that!!
seriously don't want that revenge thing!!

i don't know the writers r really want to move story in FF mode...thats y they show all agreed to this marriage!!

or not!!
i really don't know!!

may be something like jag's phobia gone in mumbai just in 5 mins...n like that gauri accepted jagiya back in her life like that!!

Edited by khusi_* - 03 June 2011 at 9:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoSuchi-

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

Cant wait to watch...I am sure its going to be an AWESOME episode...just Happy Happy...Embarrassed

Amor.intruderfast

KyunkiImafan

IF-Rockerz

KyunkiImafan

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
WAH isse kehte hai parents...Gauri ki wish hai to karvado shadi...i mean for god sake...J hasn't divorced A that he can marry again! And wah agar parents itni jaldi apne baccho ki baat maan lete to itne sare premi hote hi nahi duniya mei! ughh so unrealistic and sad.

Edited by KyunkiImafan - 03 June 2011 at 10:18am

Amor.tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top