hi everyone

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
                       Hello everyone!
IPKKND is goin to start after two days. we have got bhph and mjht fans here. so i juz thought everyone can introduce themselves in this postWink
               myself shobra , 16 yrs stayin in abudhabi. my hobbies are readin, watchin serials etc. well d main thing i got attracted to this serial is d cast. the story is really different and a gud one. really diff frm other luv stories.  so letzz introduceSmile

Name:
what make u attracted to this serial:
wat do u think of the serial's story:

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hi everyone" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
plz comment frndzz

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Shobra - no one is ignoring you dear, it's just that for the past 3 days members have been introducing themselves in the following thread.  Please post yours there.

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Shobra - no one is ignoring you dear, it's just that for the past 3 days members have been introducing themselves in the following thread.  Please post yours there.

oh so sorry . actually i was not knowin it. well do u know me, i was dere in bhph forum

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.