Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

hi everyone

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
                       Hello everyone!
IPKKND is goin to start after two days. we have got bhph and mjht fans here. so i juz thought everyone can introduce themselves in this postWink
               myself shobra , 16 yrs stayin in abudhabi. my hobbies are readin, watchin serials etc. well d main thing i got attracted to this serial is d cast. the story is really different and a gud one. really diff frm other luv stories.  so letzz introduceSmile

Name:
what make u attracted to this serial:
wat do u think of the serial's story:

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
plz comment frndzz
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Shobra - no one is ignoring you dear, it's just that for the past 3 days members have been introducing themselves in the following thread.  Please post yours there.

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Shobra - no one is ignoring you dear, it's just that for the past 3 days members have been introducing themselves in the following thread.  Please post yours there.

oh so sorry . actually i was not knowin it. well do u know me, i was dere in bhph forum

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index