Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ArShi Info

Simz786 IF-Dazzler
Simz786
Simz786

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Pratigya

Helloji' Hum hain Khushi. Hum Lucknow, UP ke rehnewale hain. Hum Garima mausi ke saath rehte hain. I am simple rooted in family and driven by a clear moral compass. I stand for what I believe in, and I will never let go of my inculcated values. I will not change myself to conform to people's shallow expectations.

Pratigya

Hey there' I am Arnav. I am a Delhite. I have my own company and bunch of people who work for me. I believe that money can buy everything and anything. It's simple to be practical and logical in life, these emotions take you nowhere! I am a self made, 'win at all costs' man. I have no consideration for relationships and can even manipulate people to achieve my ambitions.

Edited by Simz786 - 05 June 2011 at 10:39am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

601109-Madhatter-arnavkhushi1106TouchOfArHiSanliciousshobrakapooorsujal_kashishDiyaS-SohniKuri..-Jia-..-AquaMermaiden-

-SohniKuri IF-Sizzlerz
-SohniKuri
-SohniKuri

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
thnks for sharin

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index