ArShi Info

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Pratigya

Helloji' Hum hain Khushi. Hum Lucknow, UP ke rehnewale hain. Hum Garima mausi ke saath rehte hain. I am simple rooted in family and driven by a clear moral compass. I stand for what I believe in, and I will never let go of my inculcated values. I will not change myself to conform to people's shallow expectations.

Pratigya

Hey there' I am Arnav. I am a Delhite. I have my own company and bunch of people who work for me. I believe that money can buy everything and anything. It's simple to be practical and logical in life, these emotions take you nowhere! I am a self made, 'win at all costs' man. I have no consideration for relationships and can even manipulate people to achieve my ambitions.

Edited by Simz786 - 05 June 2011 at 10:39am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

601109-Madhatter-arnavkhushi1106TouchOfArHiSanliciousshobrakapooorsujal_kashishDiyaS-SohniKuri..-Jia-..-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArShi Info" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SohniKuri

IF-Sizzlerz

-SohniKuri

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
thnks for sharin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.