Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

aish5395ramsguptvaishali_mhaskemrashkool kanzSwaRon227Aashu14-Shravzz-sweetapple2995Satluvsd3swayamsharon-bLEu98-100littledevils-veena.shona-CoffeeAddict-.nandini.--Preru--Zeenat-nj_SRKholicrinku90-Vishaka-swaron9113Suku_SwaRonnami2811..Serendipity..-Jeny-nature2Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sharon - Swayam Scenes - Official Thread" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
RES 

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
RES FOR UPLOADS

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thank u soo much yaar!!!!  main soch hi rahi thi ki 'swayam sharon scenes kuan upload karega??? should i??'

...rafi...thank u thank u !!!Hug luv u!!!LOLEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAwayNikki_Titli

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

Thank u soo much yaar!!!!  main soch hi rahi thi ki 'swayam sharon scenes kuan upload karega??? should i??'

You're welcome mate ... Embarrassed .. I wasnt really gonna do this ... just stick to my regular VMs and occasional scene upload but since 30th May ... A certain ladka-with-udti zulfein has me dancing around him in circles with like a motor-powered lattu .. so here I am .. uploading their scenes ... Sigh ..pyaar mein insaan naa jaaney kya kar jaata hai ... God help me from drowningg into the deep deep poools that are Swayam's eyes ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils..Serendipity..

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

You're welcome mate ... Embarrassed .. I wasnt really gonna do this ... just stick to my regular VMs and occasional scene upload but since 30th May ... A certain ladka-with-udti zulfein has me dancing around him in circles with like a motor-powered lattu .. so here I am .. uploading their scenes ... Sigh ..pyaar mein insaan naa jaaney kya kar jaata hai ... God help me from drowningg into the deep deep poools that are Swayam's eyes ROFL

ROFLROFL...gud luck yaar!!!!!ROFLROFL btw i have asked shruti ..if my n urs thread can be sticky topic or nt !! Wink lets see what she says !!Big smile

Edited by 100littledevils - 03 June 2011 at 11:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL...gud luck yaar!!!!!ROFLROFL btw i have asked shruti ..if my n urs thread can be sticky topic or nt !! Wink lets see what she says !!Big smile

I dont think she'll make us sticky ... I think she'll post the links of our Topics inside one Media Vault Kinda topic .. where they have links to VMs, Scenes, FFs, Siggie/avi creation thread etc. Thyats what they do in all forums ... Smile 
As for Swayam ... ahhh ... how come I havent noticed this guy from before .. just the otherday I was fighting over Vicky with Zadey (Scheherzade) but I have totally jumped ships to team Swayam now .. Sooo Zadey can sleep in peace now that I dont have eyes for Vicky anymore LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict100littledevils..Serendipity..

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

I dont think she'll make us sticky ... I think she'll post the links of our Topics inside one Media Vault Kinda topic .. where they have links to VMs, Scenes, FFs, Siggie/avi creation thread etc. Thyats what they do in all forums ... Smile 
As for Swayam ... ahhh ... how come I havent noticed this guy from before .. just the otherday I was fighting over Vicky with Zadey (Scheherzade) but I have totally jumped ships to team Swayam now .. Sooo Zadey can sleep in peace now that I dont have eyes for Vicky anymore LOL

yeah she told meLOL...

Swayam is super sweet,vicky is damn cute n rey is freaking hot!!!Blushing..all three them r awesome. luv them!!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.