Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~|| (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

yeahh it stopped raining here as well
but i want rainUnhappy
and this rain reminded me of wetty Prem and geela Ganguly in whiteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFL
And TaAnu's danc
awieee how gorgeous that was

u love rain?!?! im of course a sunny person and hate rain...

well da only good thing abt rain is drenched harshu LOL 
yup ur rite hon our drenched prem babu lukd sooo hawt... 
and not forgettin onu too Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

remember da angry prem in da rain... may 6th or 7th 2008 i think...where he broke down and cried after heer was arrested... loved dat scene!!! he ws just amaaazing to watch!! fabulous actin, expressive expressions and hot drenched hair Day Dreaming i could not ask for more...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~|| (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
yeahh nadz Prem or Onu
HC always looked smexy in wet white shirt
and it was his acting more than his looks in such rain shots which made him look so gorgeous

it was hell gorgeous shot, probabaly one of best shot as Prem, he was best there

Drunken Prem
I wanted to hv drunken Onu but nvr gt oneUnhappy hopefully will gt new drunken character soom
but when
the big question

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Hello HCians... HCR = 6,

@Nadz drunken Prem was 13th May 2008 not 6th 7th... The jail scene was 14th May and I can never forget that scene, dialogues, expressions... simply outstanding by both HC and AG!Clap

Edited by sam123_0 - 07 June 2011 at 9:16am

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I have to agree on tht sm
HC was fab fab there as for Heer, she didn't really did anything there, she was all mum and frankly I was not impressed there atall.

HC's drunken shots, jail shots, rain shot after lalu slapped him, mandap shot, verbal marriages, pull shot when he thought tht Heer is hvng feelings fr sumothr person who just looks likes Prem were the shots that defined him as an actor, I may forgot some coz throughout as Preem he proved himself as a actor infact a top actor.
And especially all the shots before Heer comes to know about Manmeet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maha-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
no nadz I don't really love rain, I hate when i hv to go out and it strt raining and all muddy roads but i do love watchng it sitting inside with cup of coffee and book in balconyLOL otherwse am a winter grl especially Mumbai winters not much cold, optimal conditions

yeahh rains have their own advantage in tv world
as much as cannot frgt chwal frst shots and wetty Prem and wetty Onu
cannot frgt all the kuli rain shots and tht mesmerzing dance of TaAnu where chem was oozing out in every move

Edited by SunShine_A - 07 June 2011 at 8:24am

-Maha-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
was watching TL
we all always used to think that HC SPA kurta or Onu's after marruiage kurta was frst worn by Subodh
but well it ws frgt gt to junior artist who was part of that dandiya celebrations
noticd todayROFLROFL

I swear BT & SPD'ohROFL

-Maha-

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

I have to agree on tht sm
HC was fab fab there as for Heer, she didn't really did anything there, she was all mum and frankly I was not impressed there atall.

HC's drunken shots, jail shots, rain shot after lalu slapped him, mandap shot, verbal marriages, pull shot when he thought tht Heer is hvng feelings fr sumothr person who just looks likes Prem were the shots that defined him as an actor, I may forgot some coz throughout as Preem he proved himself as a actor infact a top actor.
And especially all the shots before Heer comes to know about Manmeet
Yes I know Heer was all mum.. but i think her silence also spoke... she knew she did not have to answer Prem... she knew he had not come there to get answers... she knew he already knew the answers but was only telling her that he knew!Day Dreaming... Well atleast I got to see all this... if you did not then please do let me know... it might be that i need to make an appointment with the doc soon... LOL

That is why I so sad that HC never got appreciation by himself. It was always with AG... dont get me wrong... jodi also I appreciate... but I think as an actor HC surpassed everyone! He should have got best actor for kis desh.. but got it for TL which is not bad but still it was long due by then...

Edited by sam123_0 - 07 June 2011 at 9:15am

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Yes I know Heer was all mum.. but i think her silence also spoke... she knew she did not have to answer Prem... she knew he had not come there to get answers... she knew he already knew the answers but was only telling her that he knew!Day Dreaming... Well atleast I got to see all this... if you did not then please do let me know... it might be that i need to make an appointment with the doc soon... LOL

That is why I so sad that HC never got appreciation by himself. It was always with AG... dont get me wrong... jodi also I appreciate... but I think as an actor HC surpassed everyone! He should have got best actor for kis desh.. but got it for TL which is not bad but still it was long due by then...
what wrong sam
I agree on that totally and thts why I appreciate TL more coz through tht nt only he got his dues but also the recognition which was only his, he became famous as Anurag Ganguly as well as Taani's Onu as well, there were no tags noything associated but tht certainly doesn't mean tht jodi made no mark, HarshIya as TaAnu made what thy could hv or evn much more in those 7 months but he gt fame as Anuraag Ganguly as well
whereas in Desh he nvr got his desired credits, most of the time it was HC who pumped life to a shot, who made shot heart touching but sadly it was called as team work
no doubt it was joint effort but HC had greater share atleast bfr Rajasthan pd

And as fr she being mum, I knew Heer's silence spoke much but AG could not appeal to me like she should hd been, like Heer at tht point should hd been, she couldn't attract my mind or heart towards the shot, it was Prem who did and it not coz he had greater part, had he been silent also, he would hd done tht , like tht lonesome tear escaped frm his eyes, tht 2 sec shot left a dfrnt touching effect
thts what i meant

Edited by SunShine_A - 07 June 2011 at 12:00pm

-Maha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top