Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~|| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

-Abigail-

IF-Rockerz

-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011

Posts: 8241

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Hello everyone... I am being lazy to go back pages..LOL
 
@Abby wow... thats beautiful!
 
Funny thing, 1st shiv mandir both were in Indian attire... 1st shiv mandir after the stupid death track both were in western attire!Day Dreaming
 

Awww Thankx Sam,

Hahaha ya thats funny...first time in shiv mandir in indian clothes and then after prem's death both at shiv mandir in western clothes...Nice observation Thumbs Up

@Manasi_31: Thank-you Smile, and yup half shaven Harshu looks sooo Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~|| (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008

Posts: 8038

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...


Awww Thankx Sam,

Hahaha ya thats funny...first time in shiv mandir in indian clothes and then after prem's death both at shiv mandir in western clothes...Nice observation Thumbs Up

@Manasi_31: Thank-you Smile, and yup half shaven Harshu looks sooo Day Dreaming
What dont tell me ur girls dont notice such things... Shocked it was so obvious!
 
That dress AG was wearing was horrible.. but she carried it off so nicelySmile.
 
The only reason I loved GS was bcoz we got to see HC in jeans, tees, capriDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

-Abigail-

IF-Rockerz

-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011

Posts: 8241

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

What dont tell me ur girls dont notice such things... Shocked it was so obvious!
 
That dress AG was wearing was horrible.. but she carried it off so nicelySmile.
 
The only reason I loved GS was bcoz we got to see HC in jeans, tees, capriDay Dreaming

no worries...we do notice these things sam LOL
I knw the dress wasn't very nice  but yup she carried it off really well
OMG! yes I loved harshu in shorts Day Dreaming, and he looks so hot damn sexy in jeans and t-shirts Day Dreaming

I just saw that scene and wow...prem and heer ran alot! 

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008

Posts: 8038

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...


no worries...we do notice these things sam LOL
I knw the dress wasn't very nice  but yup she carried it off really well
OMG! yes I loved harshu in shorts Day Dreaming, and he looks so hot damn sexy in jeans and t-shirts Day Dreaming

I just saw that scene and wow...prem and heer ran alot! 
Oh heer tho was famous for her marathons. First mandir she ran, second mandir she ran, holi festival after seeing Prem she ran all the way to the club... God no wonder she was so fit post-leap to wear all those sarees and look Day DreamingDay Dreaming
 
I loved Harshad on 5th Jan 2009... he looked so cute in that capri and red t-shirt...
 
Ok GTG... take care
 
Harshad rocks!
 
 

-Abigail-

IF-Rockerz

-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011

Posts: 8241

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Oh heer tho was famous for her marathons. First mandir she ran, second mandir she ran, holi festival after seeing Prem she ran all the way to the club... God no wonder she was so fit post-leap to wear all those sarees and look Day DreamingDay Dreaming
 
I loved Harshad on 5th Jan 2009... he looked so cute in that capri and red t-shirt...
 
Ok GTG... take care
 
Harshad rocks!
 
 

I gotta agree with you...heer definately use to run alot! I bet you she didn't even need the gym LOL
and yup she wore those saree's with so much elegance Embarrassed

Oh don't remind me of that yaar...Loveeed harshu in that attire...he looked sooo Day Dreaming Day Dreaming, loved that look of him

okay BYE...
I need to go aswell for dinner

God Bless HC

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Joined: 08 April 2010

Posts: 38657

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

Congrats on new FC!

Awesomeee creations Nadz... Loved both siggies alot... Day Dreaming

Wow amazing one Abby...

I simply loved HC in this look and attire... Day Dreaming and half-shaven HC is always so Day Dreaming

Come back soon HC... miss you :( God bless you

tnx manasi!!! glad u liked da siggies...
i knowww... he luks sooo hawt with da ruggedish luk...

miss harshu a lot... 

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Joined: 08 April 2010

Posts: 38657

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
good mornin peeps!!!!!!!! wat a bright sunny day!!!
yeah it stopped rainin here yaaay!!!

another day with harshu... hmmm thinkin wat to do with him...

god bless our boy!!!!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009

Posts: 33468

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

good mornin peeps!!!!!!!! wat a bright sunny day!!!
yeah it stopped rainin here yaaay!!!

another day with harshu... hmmm thinkin wat to do with him...

god bless our boy!!!!
yeahh it stopped raining here as well
but i want rainUnhappy
and this rain reminded me of wetty Prem and geela Ganguly in whiteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFL
And TaAnu's danc
awieee how gorgeous that was

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-vandy- 1196 47223 06 October 2010 at 5:49am
By -vandy-
Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Alina- 1193 43383 11 August 2010 at 9:12am
By SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-vandy- 1199 42722 16 July 2010 at 12:00am
By SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

-funnfrolic- 1204 42590 03 June 2010 at 12:22am
By -Anusha-
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Iriss 1191 32329 10 March 2010 at 8:52am
By Soaps1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.