Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~|| - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Congratulations everyone for the new FC!

What a lovely theme for a FC - Harshad's EYES!

I think it was his eyes that spoke to me 3 years ago as Prem. Not a word was said verbally but the eyes spoke volumes! The rest as they say is history... there was no going back! Harshad is truely blessed with the best!

Harshad please do come back now!
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
dhinka chika...dhinka chika...
imagine hc dancing to salman's latest hit🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by -vandy-

dhinka chika...dhinka chika...
imagine hc dancing to salman's latest hit🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Imagined... and he looks very very 😍😍😍😍...

are we not waitin for people to reserve spots.. I am told we will be murdered if we dont 😉
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sam123_0

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Imagined... and he looks very very 😍😍😍😍...

are we not waitin for people to reserve spots.. I am told we will be murdered if we dont 😉
abb i'm here only for a day or two more...uske baad i have no idea wen will i be back
i'm willing to get murdered rather than wasting time...sitting idle and not discussing hc😆😆😆

abb i'm here only for a day or two more...uske baad i have no idea wen will i be back
i'm willing to get murdered rather than wasting time...sitting idle and not discussing hc😆😆😆
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 you are here only for a day or two.. why where are u running off to now

Ok then lets discuss this...

He looks so cute practicising his SPA steps... concentrating!😳

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 you are here only for a day or two.. why where are u running off to now

Ok then lets discuss this...

He looks so cute practicising his SPA steps... concentrating!😳
its a long story sam
yea...he was pretty engrossed practising😆😆😆😆
but u sure he was practising??
coz as far as i rem this song...there was no solo step of hc😆😆

its a long story sam
yea...he was pretty engrossed practising😆😆😆😆
but u sure he was practising??
coz as far as i rem this song...there was no solo step of hc😆😆
Oh yeah there was no solo step but he didnt want to get his group step also wrong 😉... he was dancing with Farah Khan if i am not wrong...

BTW can we unres our post on page 2 or are we supposed to wait for Maha...

Oh yeah there was no solo step but he didnt want to get his group step also wrong 😉... he was dancing with Farah Khan if i am not wrong...

BTW can we unres our post on page 2 or are we supposed to wait for Maha...
😆😆😆😆
u mean practising akele akele???😆😉😉😉
maybe he was trying to impress farah😆😆😆
naa sam...we need to wait for maha to do it😊
miss u harshad

😆😆😆😆
u mean practising akele akele???😆😉😉😉
maybe he was trying to impress farah😆😆😆
naa sam...we need to wait for maha to do it😊
miss u harshad

Yeah what if Farah madam gets impressed and offers him her next movie 😉... naa I think the perfectionist in HC makes him do such things. One thing I have noticed of this guy... even if he is not of focus in a particular scene... he still has his expressions, body language to the T. He might be in the background but still ⭐️

I remember 19th June 2008 before leaving the house, when Prem is talking to his father, if u see in the background, the actors playing gayatri and veera are adjusting their saree, dress, hair. It looks pretty odd.. bcoz the next screen shot we see gayatri's crying face.😲 I think the director needs to pay attention to such minor things.

One scene where HC made a mistake I burst our laughing was when he meets with an accident and Heer comes with driver "uncle" to take him home around 30th october 2009... in the long shot u actually see HC dancing... HC doesnt usually do such blunders!😛

Yeah what if Farah madam gets impressed and offers him her next movie 😉... naa I think the perfectionist in HC makes him do such things. One thing I have noticed of this guy... even if he is not of focus in a particular scene... he still has his expressions, body language to the T. He might be in the background but still ⭐️

I remember 19th June 2008 before leaving the house, when Prem is talking to his father, if u see in the background, the actors playing gayatri and veera are adjusting their saree, dress, hair. It looks pretty odd.. bcoz the next screen shot we see gayatri's crying face.😲 I think the director needs to pay attention to such minor things.

One scene where HC made a mistake I burst our laughing was when he meets with an accident and Heer comes with driver "uncle" to take him home around 30th october 2009... in the long shot u actually see HC dancing... HC doesnt usually do such blunders!😛
😆😆😆😆😆
naa baba no farah mam's movies...😆😆😆😆
i still rem was tees maar khan did at box office😆😆😆
yes...i agree sam...
thats y...even if he;s not in focus...
the scenes gets interesting by him just being in the shot!
wen prem was talking...u were looking at g3😲😲😲😲
how dare u sam😡😡😡😡
how could u remove ur focus from a pink nose cheeks faced crying prem to people like g3 and veera
sam...post leap...scenes...there were soo many scenes with blunders...
many a scene hc/ag were giggling away in shots!
i think the director was too lazy to reshoot them😆😆😆