Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~|| (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Seriously!Shocked Now I need to know the source where you found something otherwise... is the source reliableBig smile You mean Marwani Jain who is no longer a vege Shocked

Oops sorry you are not going to comment... so you can ignore everything written above LOLLOLLOL

Dont worry I am enjoying his "over-acting" of staying away by revolting Approve

Dunno what is true and what is not ... and about the source the less i say the better ... don't see any reason why that source would lie ... but not sure what the source is trying to do either Ermm As if we fans did not have enough troubles to deal with already LOL And you know whats worst is this kinda info is falling in our lap when we are not even trying to dig it or are trying Ermm

Vandy kab wapis aey gi ... jaldi a ja warna i may not be able to "take care of HC" ROFL as for his rating dunno we religiously comment twice a day every day LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~|| (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

yes sam...thats meSmile
HugHug
will be back sam...very soonSmile
revolting moodShockedShockedShocked
lol yet again??LOLLOLLOL
i hope this revolt becomes as famous as the one in 1857LOLLOLLOL
miss u harshadOuch
What do you mean by "yet again??"Shocked We never came out of that mood for a long time now... especially since we read he is doing Masters in Swimming... we are doing PhD in RevoltingLOL

He will come if he wants to come..,... no one here is "waiting" for him anymoreLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Dunno what is true and what is not ... and about the source the less i say the better ... don't see any reason why that source would lie ... but not sure what the source is trying to do either Ermm As if we fans did not have enough troubles to deal with already LOL And you know whats worst is this kinda info is falling in our lap when we are not even trying to dig it or are trying Ermm

Vandy kab wapis aey gi ... jaldi a ja warna i may not be able to "take care of HC" ROFL as for his rating dunno we religiously comment twice a day every day LOL
@Bold... this is so true... we keep getting weird info and something which we dont care about but we keep getting it!ROFL

God save HC from "weird" fans like usROFL

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Na sam this info did not come from fans so don't blame them for this once atleast ROFL

Anyways isko chour i have good news for you ... seeing your dedication and commitment i here by award you masters degree in revolting now you can proceed for PHD CoolROFLROFL

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged

chhor naa nadsLOLLOLLOL
u take care plzzz...till i'm back...
coz u r the only candidate who has no "personal" interest in him...and hc is safe with uLOLLOLLOL
lets get back together...uske baad we'll bring him back togetherSmile

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Na sam this info did not come from fans so don't blame them for this once atleast ROFL

Anyways isko chour i have good news for you ... seeing your dedication and commitment i here by award you masters degree in revolting now you can proceed for PHD CoolROFLROFL

Ok wont blame the fans then ROFL

HailaShocked... I had joined PhD directly why are you giving me "cheelar" awards!ROFLROFL 

Ok going to finish breakfast now... will be back later...

Harshad rocks..

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

What do you mean by "yet again??"Shocked We never came out of that mood for a long time now... especially since we read he is doing Masters in Swimming... we are doing PhD in RevoltingLOL

He will come if he wants to come..,... no one here is "waiting" for him anymoreLOL
LOLLOLLOL
congrats on ur PHDLOLLOLLOL
aisa kyu bhai?OuchOuchOuch
kabse khari main tere liyeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
btw tere college ka kya hua???Smile

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

chhor naa nadsLOLLOLLOL
u take care plzzz...till i'm back...
coz u r the only candidate who has no "personal" interest in him...and hc is safe with uLOLLOLLOL
lets get back together...uske baad we'll bring him back togetherSmile
Shocked@bold...What do you mean by this... I thought no one here has any "personal" interest in him anyways... can you please explain this... ROFL atleast I am not at all ... so I am Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top