Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~|| (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 150

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008

Posts: 8046

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Ok friends I have a question and I am kinda lost!
 
Do they make pan-cakes WITHOUT eggs in India... well I am asking bcoz I am having pan-cakes for breakfast and remembered HC eating them in Rajasthan. I think HC does not eat eggs so how did he eat pan-cakes or do they make pan-cakes without eggs or did HC eat them without knowing they have eggsShocked
 
Ok after reading what I have written I am also lostConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~|| (Page 148)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008

Posts: 39316

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
dado yaar maindak ROFL

Am not farigh, have loads of work now ... and uss key beech mey sekhney ka time kum milta hey LOL

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008

Posts: 39316

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Ok friends I have a question and I am kinda lost!
 
Do they make pan-cakes WITHOUT eggs in India... well I am asking bcoz I am having pan-cakes for breakfast and remembered HC eating them in Rajasthan. I think HC does not eat eggs so how did he eat pan-cakes or do they make pan-cakes without eggs or did HC eat them without knowing they have eggsShocked
 
Ok after reading what I have written I am also lostConfused


Iss par i don't want to comment because i found something else about his eating habits a few days back too, out of no where Ermm May be he was a vegetarian but is no longer one and in media he just has not been asked the question lately? or may be he still is one, dunno and don't want to comment on it either, else i will get into trouble for no fautl of my own

Enjoy his acting, forget the rest Sleepy



Edited by Soaps1 - 30 June 2011 at 1:40am

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008

Posts: 39316

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
ooops sorry just realized how would you enjoy his acting when he is not in any show these days ROFL

Then enjoy his "over acting" in trying to stay away ROFLROFL

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008

Posts: 34420

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
hello my darlingsSmile
how are u all???\
missing u all like hell...hopefully will be back by next week...till then take care of my harshadEmbarrassed
btw why is he out of top tenOuch
plzzz keep commenting guysLOLLOL

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008

Posts: 8046

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1


Iss par i don't want to comment because i found something else about his eating habits a few days back too, out of no where Ermm May be he was a vegetarian but is no longer one and in media he just has not been asked the question lately? or may be he still is one, dunno and don't want to comment on it either, else i will get into trouble for no fautl of my own

Enjoy his acting, forget the rest Sleepy

Seriously!Shocked Now I need to know the source where you found something otherwise... is the source reliableBig smile You mean Marwani Jain who is no longer a vege Shocked
 
Oops sorry you are not going to comment... so you can ignore everything written above LOLLOLLOL
 
Dont worry I am enjoying his "over-acting" of staying away by revolting Approve

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008

Posts: 8046

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

hello my darlingsSmile
how are u all???\
missing u all like hell...hopefully will be back by next week...till then take care of my harshadEmbarrassed
btw why is he out of top tenOuch
plzzz keep commenting guysLOLLOL
VandyShocked is that really ShockedHug
 
Ok I will wait till you come back fully... but ab aajao yaar!
 
WE dont know why he is going out of top 10 and we are all in revolting mood... so if his ranking is going to increase it will Tongue


Edited by sam123_0 - 30 June 2011 at 1:59am

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008

Posts: 34420

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

VandyShocked is that really ShockedHug
 
Ok I will wait till you come back fully... but ab aajao yaar!
 
WE dont know why he is going out of top 10 and we are all in revolting mood... so if his ranking is going to increase it will Tongue
yes sam...thats meSmile
HugHug
will be back sam...very soonSmile
revolting moodShockedShockedShocked
lol yet again??LOLLOLLOL
i hope this revolt becomes as famous as the one in 1857LOLLOLLOL
miss u harshadOuch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-vandy- 1196 48166 06 October 2010 at 5:49am
By -vandy-
Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Alina- 1193 44272 11 August 2010 at 9:12am
By SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-vandy- 1199 44925 16 July 2010 at 12:00am
By SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

-funnfrolic- 1204 44043 03 June 2010 at 12:22am
By -Anusha-
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Iriss 1191 32992 10 March 2010 at 8:52am
By Soaps1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.