Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~|| (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 150

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

omg ashi i just LOOOVED dis sequence...
agree same here hon... i too love every single min of prem...
no wonder i can remember his dialogues from desh (although my hindi sucksLOL)

ok comin back to dis scene, it ws just tooo hilarious... 
first he refused to dance when preet asked and no sooner daljeet raised heer's hand, he just jumped in for it ROFL

and da bol na halke halke bit ws sooo romantic!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhh i ws totally smitten by prem durin dat time...
I know and the way HC is it so naturally he actually made me love Prem and i think shayad this ws the one place frm whr i strtd liking HC aftr hvng bad experience of Ali well fr me Ali was not a worthy characterROFL and now i regret thinking tht i nvr enjoyd Ali coz i ws always so lost in AlekhROFL

yeahh this one, i ws like DJ will cum to know with the movemnts of Prem but ahh he ws way too smartCool
no doubt dance ws hot but wished it ws bit long, i remember craving fr few more mins, I loved HC - AG both here but it ws HC who glued me here making me to ask fr more
his body language
attitude
and above all the looks and his hands on her waist with tht watch
I loved tht watch of Prem/HCROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~|| (Page 143)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

my coll is done
just taking a drop bfr gng fr new field

yes some of the most dreamy shots, it was projected as fairy tale and they kept the very essence throughout 08 bfr Prem's death ignoring loopholes here and there considering it as BT showSleepy

no it will not sound funny coz i myself stopped watchng instaed i didn't evn watchd the Prem's death and its after effects coz it ws nt like tht shit HC is gng it ws like Prem is gng and i always hated the shows whr male lead or female dies so i stopped watchng
it ws ltr i saw prems death
and after effects i used to keep seeing in b/w of othr thingsROFL
well yeahh coz i wantd to see HC
u see
shayad yahan last bar dikha jaaye tohROFL

oh cool... all da best with ur studies hon!!!

see dats one of da aspects i loved abt desh... besides when i started watchin desh, i haven't watched many indian tv serials before so it ws a whole new experience for me. i had watched few shows here n dere like ambar dara few epis where akshat ws shown and then dis how called dulhan on zee... but desh ws my first ever addiction when it comes to indian soaps...

i loved premeer interactions... anddd prem & preet... prem & gayatri erm... earlier gayatri ws fun and sweet not durin da latter part.. i used to loath her ROFL

i watched da epi where prem died and i cursed sp big time... gosh dat ws a baaad traumatic time cz i missed harshad a lot...

yeah CVs totally ruined da show afterwards... stupid mutts... urghhh Dead

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

oh cool... all da best with ur studies hon!!!

see dats one of da aspects i loved abt desh... besides when i started watchin desh, i haven't watched many indian tv serials before so it ws a whole new experience for me. i had watched few shows here n dere like ambar dara few epis where akshat ws shown and then dis how called dulhan on zee... but desh ws my first ever addiction when it comes to indian soaps...

i loved premeer interactions... anddd prem & preet... prem & gayatri erm... earlier gayatri ws fun and sweet not durin da latter part.. i used to loath her ROFL

i watched da epi where prem died and i cursed sp big time... gosh dat ws a baaad traumatic time cz i missed harshad a lot...

yeah CVs totally ruined da show afterwards... stupid mutts... urghhh Dead
I had many addictions bfr in terms of jodi and show
but the way i went crazy behind PH/Harshiti tht i joind sum site called IF was nvr fr anyone
and now the way I love HC is i hv nt admired any othr actor
i certainly nvr fought fr any actor, i ws like fine i like him but i hv no as such business but with HC its dfrnt
and now I hate to hv such dfrnceAngry

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
How differnt Onu and Prem wereDay Dreaming

Even in same shot, you can find no similarity, I agree tht thr ws romantic Prem staring Heer in the most seductive way possibleROFLROFL
And here he was kinda enjoying itEmbarrassedROFL
and here Onu was tired of sneezing Ouch my poor Onu
but evn in looks
in forms
u can see no similarity

thts the magic of HC

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296manasi_31

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

i know and the way HC is it so naturally he actually made me love Prem and i think shayad this ws the one place frm whr i strtd liking HC aftr hvng bad experience of Ali well fr me Ali was not a worthy characterROFL and now i regret thinking tht i nvr enjoyd Ali coz i ws always so lost in AlekhROFL

yeahh this one, i ws like DJ will cum to know with the movemnts of Prem but ahh he ws way too smartCool
no doubt dance ws hot but wished it ws bit long, i remember craving fr few more mins, I loved HC - AG both here but it ws HC who glued me here making me to ask fr more
his body language
attitude
and above all the looks and his hands on her waist with tht watch
I loved tht watch of Prem/HCROFL

i havn't watched LRL...  i'v seen few epis of ambar dara for akshat although i didn't understand dat stupid show...LOL

i loved harshu's expressions. they were subtle and not too overloaded either... ek dum perrrfect!!
gosh i used to love daljeet chachi... she's da best vamp i'v come across so far!!!!!!!

erm.. i didn't like AG at da beginning but i liked her a lot as da story moved on... premeer has been my fav onscreen jodi ever!!!!! they were my srk & kajol but im partial to my srk i mean prem babu dat is LOL

yes his body language ws top class!!! he ws bang on from day one...
i dont think anybody else could have played prem like harshu did... 
love him sooo much!!!!!!!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

I had many addictions bfr in terms of jodi and show
but the way i went crazy behind PH/Harshiti tht i joind sum site called IF was nvr fr anyone
and now the way I love HC is i hv nt admired any othr actor
i certainly nvr fought fr any actor, i ws like fine i like him but i hv no as such business but with HC its dfrnt
and now I hate to hv such dfrnceAngry

i totally understand wat u mean...
dere were days when i used to skip family dinner to watch prem at 8.30... and dad used to get pissed back then LOL it ws one of those obsessions i'v never had

he's a special person and dats for sure... 
da best thing i love abt harshad is his simplicity... deres no ego and he doesn't beg for attention
god bless him & hope he stays da same!!!!!!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

i havn't watched LRL...  i'v seen few epis of ambar dara for akshat although i didn't understand dat stupid show...LOL

i loved harshu's expressions. they were subtle and not too overloaded either... ek dum perrrfect!!
gosh i used to love daljeet chachi... she's da best vamp i'v come across so far!!!!!!!

erm.. i didn't like AG at da beginning but i liked her a lot as da story moved on... premeer has been my fav onscreen jodi ever!!!!! they were my srk & kajol but im partial to my srk i mean prem babu dat is LOL

yes his body language ws top class!!! he ws bang on from day one...
i dont think anybody else could have played prem like harshu did... 
love him sooo much!!!!!!!

In terms of chem frm starting I used to feel tht AG look good as Heer and her eyes contributes to the shot but it ws more of HC's work throught whch we witnseed whch we still cherished coz earlier Heer's expressions were also nt we expect, sumtym as u mention overloaded or ovr the top so fr me it ws Prem at frst and maybe their looks coz thy used to look good together as in also
and yes AG improved so much as the show moved especially in 09
well Kajol- SRK ahh my most fav jodi ever, thy both looks so divine but thr I hv always loved Kajol more i mn SRK ws my fav but as tym moved on my likings fr him faded off but fr Kajol its still the same and so as fr the jodi
and in Harshiti well u knw everythingROFL

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

How differnt Onu and Prem wereDay Dreaming

Even in same shot, you can find no similarity, I agree tht thr ws romantic Prem staring Heer in the most seductive way possibleROFLROFL
And here he was kinda enjoying itEmbarrassedROFL
and here Onu was tired of sneezing Ouch my poor Onu
but evn in looks
in forms
u can see no similarity

thts the magic of HC

omg ashi tnx heaps for bringin da first pic here...
i just love love love love dat pic and da drenched prem scene...
da whole baarish bit ws shooo romantic.. and da background song shayad yehi toh pyaar hai totally suited dat moment... Day Dreaming

aww luk at our onu...
i honestly prefer pagal onu but we never got much of him tnx to lame sp Dead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top