Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Dunno what is true and what is not ... and about the source the less i say the better ... don't see any reason why that source would lie ... but not sure what the source is trying to do either πŸ€” As if we fans did not have enough troubles to deal with already πŸ˜† And you know whats worst is this kinda info is falling in our lap when we are not even trying to dig it or are trying πŸ€”

Vandy kab wapis aey gi ... jaldi a ja warna i may not be able to "take care of HC" 🀣 as for his rating dunno we religiously comment twice a day every day πŸ˜†

@Bold... this is so true... we keep getting weird info and something which we dont care about but we keep getting it!🀣

God save HC from "weird" fans like us🀣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Na sam this info did not come from fans so don't blame them for this once atleast πŸ€£

Anyways isko chour i have good news for you ... seeing your dedication and commitment i here by award you masters degree in revolting now you can proceed for PHD 😎🀣🀣
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Dunno what is true and what is not ... and about the source the less i say the better ... don't see any reason why that source would lie ... but not sure what the source is trying to do either πŸ€” As if we fans did not have enough troubles to deal with already πŸ˜† And you know whats worst is this kinda info is falling in our lap when we are not even trying to dig it or are trying πŸ€”

Vandy kab wapis aey gi ... jaldi a ja warna i may not be able to "take care of HC" 🀣 as for his rating dunno we religiously comment twice a day every day πŸ˜†

chhor naa nadsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u take care plzzz...till i'm back...
coz u r the only candidate who has no "personal" interest in him...and hc is safe with uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lets get back together...uske baad we'll bring him back together😊
sam123_0 thumbnail

Na sam this info did not come from fans so don't blame them for this once atleast πŸ€£

Anyways isko chour i have good news for you ... seeing your dedication and commitment i here by award you masters degree in revolting now you can proceed for PHD 😎🀣🀣

Ok wont blame the fans then 🀣

Haila😲... I had joined PhD directly why are you giving me "cheelar" awards!🀣🀣 

Ok going to finish breakfast now... will be back later...

Harshad rocks..
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sam123_0

What do you mean by "yet again??"😲 We never came out of that mood for a long time now... especially since we read he is doing Masters in Swimming... we are doing PhD in RevoltingπŸ˜†

He will come if he wants to come..,... no one here is "waiting" for him anymoreπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
congrats on ur PHDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aisa kyu bhai?
kabse khari main tere liye😳😳😳
btw tere college ka kya hua???😊
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

chhor naa nadsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u take care plzzz...till i'm back...
coz u r the only candidate who has no "personal" interest in him...and hc is safe with uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lets get back together...uske baad we'll bring him back together😊

😲@bold...What do you mean by this... I thought no one here has any "personal" interest in him anyways... can you please explain this... 🀣 atleast I am not at all ... so I am πŸ˜•
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Getting back together is all great and am waiting for it ... but getting HC back together ... sorry no way even though am on leave from army ... but i can't ditch my revolting buddies ... no getting HC back together ... nahi ana mutt aey ... hey na sam? Its been 43 days and there has been not a single word from him ... so no more waiting for HC πŸ˜‘
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wait a second...you guys finished this one ???
And Vandy di Hi I missed you !!
leave that !! you guys can continue with next FC !! let me edit it !!!!
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
FC is doneπŸ₯³
New New wala khatam karo 1 week mein
I so want to🀣
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
god bless you harshad chopra
take your owntime
but come back soon pllzzz