Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~|| - Page 118

Posted: 12 years ago
Ok friends I have a question and I am kinda lost!

Do they make pan-cakes WITHOUT eggs in India... well I am asking bcoz I am having pan-cakes for breakfast and remembered HC eating them in Rajasthan. I think HC does not eat eggs so how did he eat pan-cakes or do they make pan-cakes without eggs or did HC eat them without knowing they have eggs😲

Ok after reading what I have written I am also lostπŸ˜•
dado yaar maindak πŸ€£

Am not farigh, have loads of work now ... and uss key beech mey sekhney ka time kum milta hey πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sam123_0

Ok friends I have a question and I am kinda lost!

Do they make pan-cakes WITHOUT eggs in India... well I am asking bcoz I am having pan-cakes for breakfast and remembered HC eating them in Rajasthan. I think HC does not eat eggs so how did he eat pan-cakes or do they make pan-cakes without eggs or did HC eat them without knowing they have eggs😲

Ok after reading what I have written I am also lostπŸ˜•

Iss par i don't want to comment because i found something else about his eating habits a few days back too, out of no where πŸ€” May be he was a vegetarian but is no longer one and in media he just has not been asked the question lately? or may be he still is one, dunno and don't want to comment on it either, else i will get into trouble for no fautl of my own

Enjoy his acting, forget the rest πŸ₯±

Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
ooops sorry just realized how would you enjoy his acting when he is not in any show these days 🀣

Then enjoy his "over acting" in trying to stay away 🀣🀣
hello my darlings😊
how are u all???\
missing u all like hell...hopefully will be back by next week...till then take care of my harshad😳
btw why is he out of top ten
plzzz keep commenting guysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Soaps1

Iss par i don't want to comment because i found something else about his eating habits a few days back too, out of no where πŸ€” May be he was a vegetarian but is no longer one and in media he just has not been asked the question lately? or may be he still is one, dunno and don't want to comment on it either, else i will get into trouble for no fautl of my own

Enjoy his acting, forget the rest πŸ₯±

Seriously!😲 Now I need to know the source where you found something otherwise... is the source reliableπŸ˜ƒ You mean Marwani Jain who is no longer a vege 😲

Oops sorry you are not going to comment... so you can ignore everything written above πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dont worry I am enjoying his "over-acting" of staying away by revolting
Originally posted by -vandy-

hello my darlings😊
how are u all???\
missing u all like hell...hopefully will be back by next week...till then take care of my harshad😳
btw why is he out of top ten
plzzz keep commenting guysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vandy😲 is that really πŸ˜²πŸ€—

Ok I will wait till you come back fully... but ab aajao yaar!

WE dont know why he is going out of top 10 and we are all in revolting mood... so if his ranking is going to increase it will πŸ˜›
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago

Vandy😲 is that really πŸ˜²πŸ€—

Ok I will wait till you come back fully... but ab aajao yaar!

WE dont know why he is going out of top 10 and we are all in revolting mood... so if his ranking is going to increase it will πŸ˜›
yes sam...thats me😊
πŸ€—πŸ€—
will be back sam...very soon😊
revolting mood😲😲😲
lol yet again??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i hope this revolt becomes as famous as the one in 1857πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
miss u harshad

Seriously!😲 Now I need to know the source where you found something otherwise... is the source reliableπŸ˜ƒ You mean Marwani Jain who is no longer a vege 😲

Oops sorry you are not going to comment... so you can ignore everything written above πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dont worry I am enjoying his "over-acting" of staying away by revolting

Dunno what is true and what is not ... and about the source the less i say the better ... don't see any reason why that source would lie ... but not sure what the source is trying to do either πŸ€” As if we fans did not have enough troubles to deal with already πŸ˜† And you know whats worst is this kinda info is falling in our lap when we are not even trying to dig it or are trying πŸ€”

Vandy kab wapis aey gi ... jaldi a ja warna i may not be able to "take care of HC" 🀣 as for his rating dunno we religiously comment twice a day every day πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -vandy-

yes sam...thats me😊
πŸ€—πŸ€—
will be back sam...very soon😊
revolting mood😲😲😲
lol yet again??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i hope this revolt becomes as famous as the one in 1857πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
miss u harshad
What do you mean by "yet again??"Shocked We never came out of that mood for a long time now... especially since we read he is doing Masters in Swimming... we are doing PhD in RevoltingπŸ˜†

He will come if he wants to come..,... no one here is "waiting" for him anymoreπŸ˜†