Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~||

Posted: 12 years ago

Eyes

Biologically they are sense organs without which we cannot see.

But sometimes seeing is not the only thing you do with your eyes.

Sometimes you speak with your eyes. You feel the emotions of someone else in their eyes. You express your own emotions with your eyes-whether they are lit up with joy or filled with tears or full of hatred and anger. 

Welcome to The Harshad Chopda FC!

Our theme for this FC is none other than those darling eyes of Harshad-which, many may confess, they love more than Harshu himself..🤣

Harshad spoke in a recent interview on how acting was his only passion. Well, an actor with a pair of inexpressive eyes is as boring as an actor with say, no expressions or a dull voice...😆

In one of his early shows, HC was the charmer, and he truly turned the hotness meter on with those charming and slightly wicked expressions in his eyes..the pride in the 'Hmm..the girls like me' clearly evident in them..🤣
Then came Prem Juneja, one of his most significant roles, which gave him more stardom than what he was already born with. 😆

As Prem, HC displayed a variety of emotions with his eyes.

The innocent look when he saw Heer...the surprise in them on seeing his love...the reassuring look in them when she was crying...to comfort her...that frightening look in them when he was passionately expressing his love for her...and the sad look in them when the whole world was against him...

These are emotions which take lengthy monologues, long conversations and carefully thoughtout scenes to be expressed by the lead character in most shows..but one look of Prem was enough to silence anyone into submitting to his spell and blindly accepting whatever he was so handsomely pleading for.

His anger is another thing-and paragraph 😆 together. The way his eyebrows furrowed, his eyes lit up, you could practically see the fury in them, the fire burning in those delicious brown eyes.

Then came Anurag, who was neither the charming Casanova, nor the larger-than-life romantic hero...he was simply a best friend, and the best damn friend anyone could ever have. He was also a good human being by heart-something which no one can doubt, all thanks to his eyes.

They say eyes are the window to the soul, and Anurag's clean and pure soul shined through-whether it was the lifeless yet deeply pained look in paagal Onu's eyes, the mischievious look when he wanted to *ahem ahem* get close to Tani 🤣 (Reminiscent of the 'aah she likes me' look in his previous roles') the stubborn look in them and finally the best one-When Anurag comes home after eight years and gives his father a cold stare when he greets him-truly terrifying and despite the ice-o-meter of it all, furious enough to melt all the girls into a puddle. 😆😍

And can anyone be spared from a poem by Megz..guess not...🤣

Eyes
They enchant you
They delight
They surprise you
They make you go into a fright
They tell you secrets
That no one can hear
They reassure you
They drive away your fear

His eyes are everything that I've said above
And yet they are much more
They shock you, they make you go crazy
They chill you, they drive deep into your heart's core

And don't be surprised, or be afraid
When you see these wonderful eyes that God has made
Looking at you everywhere
Giving you the feeling
He's always there...

(Writeup :Megz)

Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago

Its said that when two lovers look into each others eyes they are sneaking into the hearts of their soulmate..Harshad is one such actor whose sparkling eyes shimmer with such an intensity of romance that viewers can do nothing but just stare deep into those magical eyes and feel that warmth of love and attachment...One of the most impactful scenes where merely his eyes transcend speech has to be the PremEer staring session in Gayatri's room...Harshad as Prem gave a very unique special depth to that 3 minute scene..His eyes conveyed the intensity of his love for Heer...The glow in those eyes unknowingly makes our face glow and our lips curve with a smile...With absolutely no dialogues or conversation, the scene touches our hearts..That's the elegance Harshad portrays through his eyes and it rightly proves how and why Harshad being placid is never boring but infact so interesting..
Another of the magical scenes of Harshad where his eyes did most of the talking has to be the TaAnu dream sequence with the song Chori kiya re jiya playing in the background...Onu's wait to confess his pure love for Taani, slowly turning into his impatience, is perfectly depicted through his eyes...One of the best moments in this scene is the attraction in Onu's eyes, blended with a naughty mischievous touch to it, while Taani tries to run away from him...Onu's feeling of being in love, the recent realization of true love and the desperation yet hesitation to confess it to his love, followed by the final (dream) confession with those 3 magical words-all conveyed just through his eyes-is simply captivating...

Passion is said to be a feeling you feel when you feel a feeling you've never felt before...Yeah, passion is indeed looked at as the toughest and the most influential of emotions to express and convey...To express passion requires either beautiful long dialogues or series of events through which it can be conveyed via actions...But Harshad and his eyes play such a perfect combo that this most complicated emotion is expressed perfectly through his expressive eyes...eyes that convey a flow of different emotions...a mixture of feelings...The PremEer jail scene-one of the most touching scenes-was beautified so magnificently by his eyes having possessiveness, sadness yet full of pure fondness and love...The anxiety in Prem's mind to let his Heer go off to Manmeet, the pain in his heart to see Heer behind bars for none of her fault, his helplessness all could be felt through Harshad's eyes...The moment when Prem turns back to look at Heer who is in Manmeet's arms has been made so influential just by the mere strong passionate look in Harshad's eyes...
The words 'Prem' and 'passion' can never fail to remind us of the magical PremEer confession...one of the best confessions witnessed on television...and the credit without any second thoughts goes to the passionate emotions Harshad expressed through his eyes...so much so that audience could feel the depth of Prem's love for Heer, his sacrifice of love for the sake of her happiness, his deep fear of losing Heer, but his pain and helplessness in seeing her engaged to a person who doesnt deserve her, and his desire to always see his first and last love happy, with no tears in her eyes ever...The intensity in Prem's passion was something audiences could connect to by just staring at those passionate expressive looks in Harshad's eyes...The passion that Harshad makes the audience feel through his eyes sends them in a different dreamy world, making them fall more in love with the characters he portrays as well as with him as a dedicated actor

There are two ways men can show their mischievous side.  One is when they are being romantic with their lover and two, when they are showing off their "bad boy" side.  The eyes and the heart play a key role in regards to this game. We cannot physically see what one person is feeling through his heart but through his eyes, it can reveal many emotions.  Harshad's eyes shines whenever he expresses his character's mischievousness. 

On the romantic side, Harshad not only displays the physical and the verbal actions, he expresses his love and desires for his lover from his heart through his eyes.  We can see the love in his eyes whenever his lover walks into a room.  We can see the desires he has to kiss or make to love to her whenever they are alone.  His eyes can charm his lady love into surrendering all of herself to him even though she might resist.  A simple wink can even melt his lover's heart. 

To show off your bad side, your physical actions can never be enough to express your anger, your hatred or your revenge.  The eyes express those actions earnestly.  To express his anger and the hurt from his heart, Harshad's eyes fires up with rage.  We can see the hatred he has for his enemy whenever his character has been hurt or angered.  His eyes turn ice cold when he seeking his revenge.  He may even apologize for his physical behavior, but when we look into his eyes, we can see the truth.  The truth be told, his heart doesn't regret his actions but instead he is proud and pleased. These emotions can be clearly seen through his eyes.

The eyes are said to be the windows to our soul.  We can see by simply looking into someone's eyes and know how, what, why, and where they are and what they are feeling.  For an actor, that ability to emote with such strength and force through something as simple as a look is a great skill; one in which only a few have mastered.  Harshad Chopda is just one of the few who has this innate gift and has masterfully commanded it.  The way in which he can flex his eyes to show happiness, sadness, confusion, anger, and mischievousness is truly awe inspiring.

The intensity to which Harshad can deliver himself in a scene and emote the necessary emotions is remarkable.  When he has to play a scene filled with grief and despair his brown eyes can dull and shimmer with the greatest ease.  He translates the vocal dialogues silently through his irises and displays them outwardly with great ability.  The way his tears well and cascade downward across his cheek is stunningly beautiful.  Every movement made is done so naturally.  We feel the longing, the love, the passion, the regret, the guilt, or the remorse.  We cannot help but feel whatever pain the character is going through.  We identify through his eyes what it is like in his place.  We see through his eyes and understand.  We see through his eyes and know that Harshad has taken us on a journey of sadness and pain but it is one we'd gladly take with him again and again.   

Eyes might be known to often show love, care and understanding, but anger? Can it be conveyed through eyes too? Harshad's eyes do the magic! While anger is an emotion that usually requires violence or indifference or strong aggressive words to express, the actor in Harshad requires just an angry intense look in his eyes to make the impact...One of the most adored expressions of Harshad as Prem as well as Onu is the killer looks he gives to portray anger, effective enough for us to get the feel of what's running through Prem's/Onu's mind...How can the audience ever forget the scene where Prem saves Heer from the clutches of an unwilling unfair marriage when being harassed by Daljeet! Harshad's eyes conveyed the feeling of his protection for his love and his fight for happiness of Heer..
When a male lead character gets upset on the love of his life he is often misunderstood to be misunderstanding her...But astonishing as it might sound, none of the characters played by Harshad till date have been even on the verge of getting misunderstood even when in anger, all due credit to the mindblowing portrayal of the characters through the emotions in his eyes...It is said that anger hurts more the one who is possessed by it...When Onu confronts Taani after misunderstanding her by getting influenced by his sister Ananya's instigation, Harshad's eyes put in that power in Onu's emotions that audiences could do nothing but just remain awestruck and feel bad for Onu rather than for Taani! The possessiveness in his eyes, with mixed emotions, not knowing what is it actually that's hurting him so much, trying to solve why his best friend means to him much more than what he thinks of her as, everything could be witnessed by simply glancing at Harshad's eyes that speak and mesmerize...
Harshad's eyes have the capability to express rage in a way that touches the hearts of the viewers making them connect with him and leave them captivated...

(Writeup : Manasi, iheartChai, Aymee)

Born in Gondia, a town near Nagpur India, on May 17th 1983, Harshad Parkash Chopda's family decided to move to Pune, following his graduation Harshad excelled in the later years of schooling and went on to join an engineering college.  His parents never approved of his celluloid dreams and thus they enrolled him into an engineering college. Harshad audaciously states, "I only did engineering because my parents asked me to do so. However, I was clear in my mind as to what I wanted."

Later after completing his studies he headed straight to Bombay to pursue his acting career hoping to make it big one day just like Salman Khan, his favorite bollywood actor. He struggled hard during these years waiting for his big break but before that break would come he found himself successfully auditioning for Zee's Mamta and so began the journey of the actor Harshad Chopda!

He bagged his first prominent role in his second serial Left Right Left where he essayed the character Cadet Ali Baigh. This role found him a small measure of fame as he starred alongside actors like Rajeev Khandelwal but he feared typecasting and so he soon quit the show. He joined the cast of Amber Dhara soon after quitting Left Right Left. He essayed the role of Akshat and his performance was acknowledged at a larger scale. Unluckily, his stint with Amber Dhara didn't last long due to problems with the production house. 

After remaining off screen for a short period of time, Harshad bounced back strongly with the Balaji show Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil where he portrayed the character of a passionate lover, Prem Juneja. He was recognized for his outstanding performance at various award functions.

At present Harshad is playing to perfection the role of Anurag Ganguly in Tere Liye and his performance in the show has brought him much praise and a best actor award already! 

IF Profile Page

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2460/harshad-chopra/

Below is a brief description of Harshad's five characters he has played so far!

This autograph was signed by Harshad for all his fans when a fan (who does not wish her name to be divulged for personal reasons) visited him

The Message Dated: 27th September 2008

This message goes out to all the FC members who are disheartened with the news of their Prem going away

''Please give my message to all my fans

Say them that everything happens for a reason

There might be something nice hidden in this to, you never know

And you guys are my strength and support

I can't see u guys crying like this and I can't see you shattered

This is a phase and it will go away

I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support that you guys

have showered

on me since the past few days

Its' overwhelming

Had it not been for you guys I would not have been here

You are the ones who help me to carry on, and please do not be disheartened as you are

the ones who have to stand by me

And together we will come out of it"

The Message Dated: 18th August 2008

I am what I am but the person you guys like is not who

I actually am

I am a simple guy like any other guy walking down the

road or like any one you see around

There is nothing special, different or extraordinary

about me

What makes me special, what makes me different, what

makes me what I am, is your thinking

You think I am cute I become cute, you think I am hot I

become hot, irrespective of whether I am or not

So its not what I actually am which makes me, its what

you guys think I am which makes me

If today I am somebody that is because I have people

like you behind me, who think the way you think, who

believe in me the way you guys believe

Thank you for the belief

Thank you for making me what I am

I know I can't thank enough but still trying

All of you have always been very kind and sweet to me

hope I am always this lucky.

Thanking all of you for giving me reasons to smile

Take good care 

God bless

HARSHAD

The Message Dated:-1st June 2008

"I still remember the days I used to feel I have no fans and now the 17th FC has started

I went through ups and downs and was off air also

They say out of sight is out of mind

But u guys kept me alive and didn't let me die

I don't know what exactly to say or what the connection is but u guys have always

been kind to me

Just want to say, thank you very much"

Daisi-Delo

yojana

swati

Vaishu

Vandana

-life-

azfee-nafee

cute-rabi

*Manasibhatia*

Lina-angle*eyes

Farru

Suri-san432

Nina-Nein

Prerna-prenz~13

Anjali

Sidd

koolkat

Harshulover

friskysam

Fariha

Lrl fan

Delhi_ princes

Silent_girl

xoxopunkxoxo-saba

Smartrockstar

Blueberry_07

~Rahulkirani~

ayushi

Creezy_heenz

Sweety rajveer

Amrita2206

Kiran_sherry

Cute_san17

Sangeeta_Ashaoo4

Tani91

Soooperfan

Tantrums

Nishant-irllover

::Prem$_Priya::

Sarika-Sarikalrl

Atop

Alisha_harshad

Mona-k-ektafan

Yasuo9

Niti-Nitzi

Master-blas

Prachi..Panchi

MURALIDHARAN99

Swa291

Neha-Neha-28

RajeevKiHeer

Ziana

ANKESH

Sanujj

Sameen

minaz296

pari_farista

Shareen 

camila_rocks

magicalmelody

Shabo-shabo24

uxenio

shonaaa

Ashi-~ashi~

~Maha~

Vandana-vandy-

Minnie-minz~12

Preeti-CINDRELLA

Nisa-s.Nisa

Ranju-ranjitha

pre2760-samaria

Sarah

purvimeh-purvita

Nazara-Nazara

RakshaSweety

Mumpet

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

khajju

Bluff_princess

Angel82-angie

Alisha-xxaishaxx

farah

Sidrahfariq

doly_45

Raksha- -athena-

pardesi-mem

premspadhu

tuba5

-Shivani-

Payal

blufate.14

rani2310

Shifah

Jui

huda_aalekh

sofia

Wida-wida

Ruby728

-anusha-

taanu14

khushix-khushi

Bhavana-Jedi_girl

soapsi-nadia

Alina Zaidi

371768-somu

sidra2007

Zee-farislove

silpi

mahek-e-gulab

fatima

Sara - S_sara

premeerrock

Ashmii

Amina

-Garima-

Chandni-Bolly

dimple

Raisa

jyoti

harshiti8

premeer928

Heena-angel16

Noor Abdullah

kdmhmdfan-biraj

Motibah

praise87

Muskaan-91

Neha

CAqueen

Pari _Rinki

sur10

-Premeeno-

anu_2701

shrutibah

neha_rsw

Krishna-Kpg25

pearl-sadaf

priya-bellle4u

Ankita-anku2cute

qazi_luv

NAKSHFANATIC

lulu_gr81989

zuman

Jess-mz.jess

Subha-subha2601

cutegirl94

Sanju4eva

Mehrun-anam

Harshadianno.1

Nandini- - nansy-

Ashlesha009

Dammy-damilola

nram

Sweet_Shagun

Mehndi-cupcake

curled up

sheejk

Dhvani-dhvanisoni

Zainab-Faith

coolgal270

shantaus-shantha

luckylips4

aishwaryagayen

Rohini

Svetlana

Shabnam-lilsashu

Kanak - tere_bin

mysticgoryfilm

Wasima-sallu_lover

faiza_khan

Sharmilo

natasha

mi7chimes-resmi

romiosugar

Auneet

KaranShil

manasi

Hina

Abby(Harshiti)

Tani96(Mehwish)

Harshiti

Nadini

Sam123(Sameera)

anuu2010

iheartchai      

"I dont think Anyone Should be there on the list"-Harshad Chopda

10 Best Indian Television Actors
I love to shop with plastic money : Harshad Chopda

Prediction For Harshad

I like someone and want to end up with her: Harshad Chopda
https://www.tellychakkar.com/interviews/i-someone-and-want-end-her-harshad-chopda

I live to eat : Harshad Chopda
https://www.tellychakkar.com/lifestyle/i-live-eat-harshad-chopda

What is Harshad Chopda watching on the small screen?
https://www.tellychakkar.com/celeb-watch/what-harshad-chopda-watching-small-screen

Harshad Chopra loves STAR World shows

Harshad's interview in Gr8 Magazine

Television biggies to perform Femina Miss India 2011

Prem and Heer chemistry to haunt one and all on Star One..

Love in the air for our TV stars

Come fall in love...

journey Of Harshad

Getting personal with Harshad Chopra

Anurag-Taani wedding to be a grand affair

https://starplus.startv.in/news/1301/anuragtaani-wedding-to-be-a-grand-affair.aspx

Popular couples of 2010

Fashion fiesta

Successful new shows of 2010 on STAR Plus

Come Fall In Love

Gold for Dussehra

Jodis who are made for each other

STAR PLUS sets the mood for Diwali with Diwali Dilon Ki

Tere Liye unit unaffected by new CINTAA rule?

Diwali family time for TV actors

Star Plus Actors Wishes You a Happy Diwali
https://starplus.startv.in/celebrate-Diwali.aspx?pid=150

Bhai Duj for Telly stars (Harshad Chopda)

Anurag perplexed about his feelings
https://starplus.startv.in/news/969/anurag-perplexed-about-his-feelings.aspx

'I cook Dal Chaval well' - Harshad Chopra

Anurag and Robindo's honest confession of love
https://starplus.startv.in/show/tere-liye-anurag-and-robindo's-love-confession/news35_1014.aspx 

Harshad Chopra tipped to play lead in Ekta's next on Star Plus

Harshad Chopra snubs Balaji show?

Harshad excited about his first trip abroad!

Devarsh to play young Harshad in Tere Liye

Love-letters to Moms! 

Harshad Chopra and Sonam Mann, a couple?

Mann gaye Harshad ko

Best on-screen brothers Jodi on TV

Harshad Chopra is back with Tere Liye

There's a piece of Ekta in Tere Liye!

'I'm too small to define love' - Harshad Chopra

Ekta Kapoor's New Promise!

Harshad Chopra's First Love!

"Aditi and I are not that attached to be together always"-Harshad Chopra

"Where Are My Female Fans?" Asks Harshad Chopda!

Harshad Chopda's True Confession

I am very much committed and engaged' but only to my work

Tere Liye inspired from Tere Naam

On the right side!

Meet the new jodi - Anuraag and Taani
https://starplus.startv.in/news/437/new-jodi--taanianuraag.aspx

STAR Plus presents 'Azaadi Live'

Tere Liye's Accommodative stars!!!

Tere Liye's Anuraag & Taani visit Delhi

My parents never wanted me to be an actor: Harshad Chopra

Stars on their favourite on-screen couple

https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Stars-on-their-favourite-on-screen-couple&aid=1982

Harshad Chopda To Return In 'Tere Liye' Soon

https://www.tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/914-harshad-chopda-to-return-in-tere-liye-soon.html

Harshad Chopra gets emotional..

Love in the city

https://www.telegraphindia.com/1100812/jsp/entertainment/story_12799932.jsp

One Thing that I want To change - Harshad Chopda (Anurag)

https://starplus.startv.in/independence-day-i-pledge.aspx?pid=112&sid=59&imgid_ip=1
 Anurag's Answers
https://starplus.startv.in/Anurag_replies.aspx?sid=35&pid=109

My Worst Trait

Harshad Chopra gets emotional..

Being Anurag Basu

Fans Demand Harshad-Additi Reunion

Tere Liye gets a grand opening

Hate love stories? Not really!!!

Delayed but not denied - Harshad and Anupriya
https://starplus.startv.in/news/591/delayed-but-not-denied--harshad-and-anupriya.aspx 

Harshad Chopra moved to tears after his act on Azaadi Live

https://www.mynews.in/News/Harshad_Chopra_moved_to_tears_after_his_act_on_

Azaadi_Live_N79111.html

STAR Plus presents 'Azaadi Live'

Tellybuzz Wish list for Nach Baliye 5
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/7631-tellybuzz-wish-list-for-nach-baliye-5.htm

What TV actors do with the first pay cheque
https://in.movies.yahoo.com/news-detail/101018/What-TV-actors-pay-cheque.html

Anurag's Unconditional Support For Taani
https://starplus.startv.in/show/tere-liye-anurags-unconditional-support-for-taani/news35_756.aspx

Anurag on sets for three days
https://starplus.startv.in/news/762/anurag-on-sets-for-three-days.aspx

Do you hate the things that those whom you LOVE the most, do?
https://www.starone.in/features.aspx?sid=11&aid=1548

Fashion fiesta
https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Fashion-fiesta&aid=2154

TV celebs come together for Kaali Puja
https://starplus.startv.in/news/825/kali-puja-for-tere-liye.aspx

Gold for Dussehra
https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Gold-for-Dussehra&aid=2222

Harshad wins naya sadasya award at SPA 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bbyHXGzycA

Harshad wins yoga jodi award along with Additi Gupta at SPA 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwqCWQRuSO0&feature=related

Harshad wins best new on screen couple award with Additi at New Talent Awards 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3A_nc9zE8

Harshad wins best jodi award with Additi Gupta at SPA 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=259r1_qfbm0&feature=related

Harshad wins Gr8 face of the year award at ITA 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFi5-sBob8I

Harshad wins best actor award at Telly Awards 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg1L2Ebi9qg

Harshad Performing in Femina Miss India

Harshad Introducing Femina Miss India Contestants

Harshad's performance in SPA 2011(The Venetian Macao)

SBB/SBS Videos Till April 2010

Videos of Ali and Akshat Along with VMs on Harshad

Prem and Heer Scenes from March 2008 till May 2009

Prem and Heer Scenes from June 2009 till February 2010

Prem and Chahat Scenes

Eternal Classics of Harshad as Prem Juneja

Harshad Chopda Performance Links Till March 2010

Ali Aka Harshad Chopda FC

Akki-We Miss You

The News Letter

Caption Contest Result

A New Beginning

Harsh is back

Jab We Met

Rock On

Journey Continues

Iss Pal Ko Jee Le

The Only Prem In Our Life

Come Join d B'day Caravan

Proud Of U-Cheers To Harsh

Rise To Stardom

Master of our Hearts

Summer Treat-White

Monsoon Hungama

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Rains &Awards Season

Live It Up

Expressions

In Appreciation

Silver Jubilee Bash

Smiles Galore- 1

Smiles Galore -2

Simplicity And Humility

Hands To Die For

Its In Ur Eyes

Cuteness Personified

You Are A Winner

Journey Of Prem -1 

Prem's Love Journey

# 35

Prem:The Journey Continues

# 36

Thanking You

Prem:The Journey Continue

Tara Zameen Pe

# 39

Telly Screen's Badshah

Curtain Raiser

Fan Interactive special

True Colours

Prem's New Avtar:Papa-1

Prem's New Avtar:Papa-2

Winter Wonderland

Perspective

A New Beginning

Sweet Memories

Rock On

Celebrations Galore

Missed You Harshad

Welcome Back Harshad

Tere Liye

Monsoon Magic

The name says it

Jeet liya Dil

# 57

An Ode to Anurag Ganguly

*Anuraaging Is Still On*

*you're mine* 

*King Of Angels* 

Eyes That Speaks

* This FC is like a second home for the fans and is dedicated to Harshad, so please treat it with love and care. 

* Do not make requests for personal info of the star like email id's and contact numbers. Also his personal life is none of our concern and it shouldn't matter to us what  he do or who is with off screen. 

* Please don't spam the FC I hope we dont get to see posts which are frivolous and contribute to spam. No One Liners and Hi Byes' are allowed! 

* No abusive language

* Respect other members Point of View. If you don't agree with someone then agree to disagree, it's better than fighting . Still if you want to fight use PM service for that. 

* Sarcasm and hypocrisy will not be tolerated  

* We encourage open dialogue here. So, more the thoughts flowing, more the ideas evolving and more we learn from each other.  

*New Members are requested to introduce themselves, giving their names and telling existing members that what is it about Harshad that makes them a fan and how did they learn about the FC? 

* Members are requested to please check 5-6 previous pages of the FC before posting any new info or pictures so that the same info or pictures are not posted again and again, it will make the FC look messy.

*  Members are requested not to forgot that this fc belongs to harshad chopda and discussions are limited to his onscreen chemistry...
and by onscreen we mean watever he does on his shows...not wat he does on stage or while rehersing...or in sbs...
if any personal discussions are made...those are limited to him ONLY...not how he interacts with his co stars...

* This is Harshad's FC so if you are not a fan then don't bother joining just to make fun or bash. As a true Harshadian you must be aware that past is past and it will never come back but nonetheless the future will be better and more promising, so look forward to it with open minds and arms!

First i want to Congratulate all HCians on 61st FC 🥳
I am Extremely sorry for the Delay First i was busy in Exams then My writers were busy 😛😆
Then i want to Thanks Vandy di for giving me a chance of Making this FC🤗
Now Coming towards the Theme of This FC . I am a big Fan of HC eyes .And when i thought about FC theme his eyes was the first thing that came in my mind.Through His eyes he can emote any expression with so much Perfection and ease.😍😍
I wanted to do something on His eyes and thats why i selected this theme😊
He is So good na😍He can give life to simple character, Can convert a Simple scene into a special one with his Voice modulation and Eye expressions 😍,Wasy now i dont care about him 😡We are waiting kab sy And still no news about His new show..

Then I want to Thanks all my friends who helped me alot Specially aashi for continuesly putting reminders that i am busy with exams to please slow down little bit 😆
Then I want to Thanks Sofi for helping me.She Made beautifull siggies and Headers and did an amazing,Flawless job .Thank u soo Much sofii🤗
Thanks sara for such gorgeous siggy of Prem
Thank u sooo Much Megzi for such beautiful Poem and Writeup, you were busy but still you managed to do it
And about Manasi Dunno what to say 😆 I can understand How hardly you managed to give me those writeup🤗 your Writeup were perfect kurye ,🤗
Thanks alot Grace and Aymee for your amazing writeup.
To all Writers ..You all did flawless job guyz it wasnt easy to write on such theme but still you all did justice with it.
Thanks alot fatty for helping me in crucial time 🤗
And Again thanks to all FC member for their Patience ,I know you all Must be hating this word now🤣
God bless Harshad and protect him from all evil eyes ...
Luv
Maha

Finally 61st FC

I so loved the write ups, so beautifully captured all emotions in one short paragraph, indeed tribute to HC and his work and his eyes offcourse🤣.

All would say, keep Harshading and keep finishing the FCs😆

God Bless Harshad and Harshadians
And bless Harshad with more brians to utilise in right directions🥱
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago