Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author Of this Post have Chosen to Restrict The Content Of this Post to Members Only.

|| Saath Nibhaana Saathiya ||
|| Written Update || 3rd June || Friday ||
||Episode #291||

~~***~~
Part 1
Gopi opens the Door..Looks Out and starts Walking she comes down the Stares and Hears the Noise She follows the Noise! Slowly Slowly..She comes Near the Back door..She see's a Lady in White Saaree She is damn Scared! The Lady in White Turns! and says "he is mine go away..leave him" twice.. she comes forward! But trips and Falls front of gopi Gopi is Shocked the Lady in white is rubbing her Elbow Gopi is Shocked..To see that it was Rashi..She says Rashi Ben! and she is Shocked and so is Rashi..Gopi says Rashi u In this White Saaree what are u doing here?..She tells I am not Rashi..I am Anita..I will take Ahem out of this House on New Moon day! She tells Rashi..I mean Anita Please Leave my Husband! alone Rashi tells "No He is Mine He is Mine" catches her head and Faints! Gopi goes down and says Anita! Rashi wakes up..Catching her head but at the same time looking at gopi and tells Gopi;what m i doing here..How did i reach here? Gopi tells Rashi ben this is u only na..Rashi tells U fool..Its me na! What a question u are asking..Gopi what is all this i had gone to my Mummy's house! How did i reach here? Gopi asks U are not Anita na! Rashi tells Shut up Stupid..Already I am so Worried and u are irritating me more

Part 2
Gopi tells Rashi ben See U are a Ghost..Rashi tells What What are u saying? Gopi tells How should i tell u..Few minutes Back u were a Ghost and u were telling I am Anita..Rashi tells Why is that Ghost doing all this..Gopi tells I don't know! she continues and tells Now when Maaji and others come we will tell them! Rashi tells No baba..I get scared of all this things! And this is all because of u From 2 days u are telling Ghost Ghost and this Ghost can do anything! And did the Ghost tell u anything?Gopi tells The ghost told On New moon day! She will come and take Ahem ji..The door bell rings! Gopi tells Is it a Ghost..Rashi tells Will any Ghost ring the Bell..Rashi tells that she will change her saaree and tells her not to tell anyone anything! Gopi opens the Door..Kokila tells I thought By now Rashi must have reached home and she would open the door..Gopi tells that She has reached home Kokila asks her where is she..Gopi tells that she is in her room

Rashi comes running in her room and asks Urmila didn't u hear the Door bell..Urmila says No..Rashi tells that all the People have come home and Now i am in trouble Coz Gopi saw me in this Avatar..Urmila is Shocked and tells U made my Plan Flop and Now u are telling me..Rashi tells that she Has Settled that Matter

Part 3
Kokila tells She is in the Room and U are working..Gopi asks How was the Pooja..Chirag tells it was nice But it was Incomplete without u both! Kokila tells Mani to Give Gopi Prasad! Hetal tells Jigar to give Rashi Prasad! All leave! Gopi Jons her hand and Prays To Krishna to Save Ahem ji..

Urmila Praises Rashi for her Plan..Urmila tells her Keep that Ghost thing in her Mind Only! They both Open the Door to go Out..Both are shocked..Jigar is Coming Walking towards them..Jigar comes in and gives Rashi the Prasad! Rashi tells him to Keep it on the Table! Jigar tells that he will Change and Come! Rashi tells Him to change here and she goes in the Toilet Urmila is in the Toilet..Urmila tells her to Keep Jigar distracted! Rashi comes and tells him to Make her payal(Anklet Proper) he makes one But Rashi tells that No this one the Other one..Urmila leaves the Room

Gopi is thinking About all that happened! Gopi looks at Ahem! Ahem asks her are u ok? She shakes her head! Ahem tells her to Use his bed-sheet too She smiles

Urmila and Rashi are walking in the Dark! The Lights come on they are scared! Urmila hides Behind the Sofa! Kokila tells Mani to close all the Windows and doors Properly..Rashi comes and tells that she will do it..Kokila tells Is it? Because Last time when i gave u to do this..Thief came into the House! Rashi takes the Keys! Rashi tells Urmila that she has gone..Urmila leaves

Gopi is thinking about the Noise! She hears that Noise again! She gets up opens the door and see's There is No one..She closes the Door..Rashi is giggling She tells I have scared her so much now she Will not sleep the Whole night but I will get Full Sleep!

Gopi is saying some Mantra! Ahem wakes up and Asks her what are u doing..she tells that She is saying some Prayer! Ahem says So late have u gone mad? He gets up and goes in the Toilet

In the Morning..Gopi after the Pooja tells Kokila to Put this Thread as a Saving thing! Kokila says Ok..and Ahem too agrees to put it..and Gopi Puts it!

Dhaval asks Kinjal weather she is coming to the Shop? Kinjal tells ok..If i don't have any Work..at Home! Dhaval gives her a Piggy Bank and tells her to Put at least 60% of all that they have go in the Piggy bank..So that we will be able to use it Later! Kinjal says..I used to Use this Piggy Bank when I was small and Now also at this age I am doing it..

Kokila asks Gopi Wow..White Dhokla (Gujrati Dish) I didn't Know u make this So Nicely..Gopi tells that..this Ahem like know that's why..

Ahem asks Kokila..Wow U made White Dhokla for me..I just love it..Kokila says No Ahem..This is made by  Gopi...Gopi gives Ahem The Dholka's Jigar tells Arrey Is that only for Ahem or For us too..She gives them the Dholka's! Rashi Says..All this Lovely dovely Stuff is on..I have to do something! She goes and drops Water on the Saving Band(Thread) Ahem Wipes his Hand! He tells this thing has got wet and he is removing the Thread! Gopi says Don't remove He removes it and Says Jai Shri Krishna and goes away..All leave

Precap
Rashi is telling that Ghost can do anything! See how it came into me..Next time it can come in to anyone Ahem ji Kaki ji..Maa ji..and even Cats and Dogs!
Gopi opens the door of her room and see's a Chicken outside and Is Shocked! She says..Ahem jii What happened to u..Tell me na..Ahem jii

~~***~~
Sorry Guys For any Mistakes
Do Press LIKE for Appreciating and Do Drop a COMMENT

~~***~~

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 03 June 2011 at 8:36am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeRajourizombieb1ndumoon87Nas1snehasanjanachhedakrishygpragyakumarRaviSharmaeshachOk21parbhudayalnirleppannuKK_1234everest1kavi.bidaizohrabanushiny3manya7878suvaaslondonrsinginghimani88***Anu***giguserladdookamuralident4udirk41msrkahutaA HUGE FANrgattutvfreak86shmuupiesunshine33shaffacrystal30Spot_Nancy_teri_susanpoo_supiaachuschristiandior.rusha4003simibrar19909staroneserialsPN_luvs_ArjunamieebipsSunriseGreenSwap-Arhihamzanuha-Khush-nishi_I-fianswasthiluv_DDAshi22nithyamkvNaughtynatty-tellyaddict-SK1991avivakirkTarantallegraRajiniliciousHowlarious.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~SNS WU~3rd June~Rashi Caught But Fools Gopi~" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Nice update Ridzzi... Keep it up.Clap

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghshanika

Nice update Ridzzi... Keep it up.Clap

Thanks A Lot Embarrassed

tvfreak86

tvfreak86

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
hahahhahahaha!!! has SNS become a comedy serial!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
A witch came and turned Ahem into a chicken! How stupid can one get! Angry

thanks for the update 

done a good job Clap

Edited by Ritu567 - 03 June 2011 at 8:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33Spotjassie_17Ashi22

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Seriously..This serial Is boring me off Sleepy

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Ahamji has turned into a chicken woowoo...Partylol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_ArjunAshi22

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Ahamji has turned into a chicken woowoo...Partylol.

ROFL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top