Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Hey guys..!! Hug    

Well let me tell you first that i am not a good VM maker at all but just gave it  a try to make one on our new, most happening, up-coming jodi i.e Arnav and Khushi..!! Heart Heart  Embarrassed  Hope you all like it.. Big smile

Credit of the videos goes to original uploaders.. :) And if u want u can throw ur sandals at me if u dont like it, u are FREE FREE.. ROFL  ROFL  Well thats my copyright line i guess.. LOL

Direct link.Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUhwvba-E-U

P.S: Do pres the LIKE and leave ur comments too for appreciation  :) They mean alot to me Embarrassed

Love ,

Sumi.

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 04 June 2011 at 1:31am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

vishal6sapphire_gyal38unreal.robin999PRIYANKA00CutieeMeMoNaYaRoXmadhurya_chzobsheha little faithlakshmi_SGMr.ZkIshrafan11SanliciousKomalgraphixFebruaryFlowerWooHooHaha21saniya.xKokila11-Farrah---sumana13--ChocoholicAnam-SanzAngel-aesaShiningStar18P.Srinivas-Priti11-sujal_kashishmomma1128Kash-Gurti-VisuRavishingSaRun-Jyotika-Joseph_A..Enchanteur..-Rinki-Mariaa.RDXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamsnowflake..DarkParadise..HappyMelodyaashizinSanzPaRudholic-AquaMermaiden-.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arnav & Khushi VM ~Marjawaan~" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Enchanteur..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Enchanteur..

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
vow awesome vmClapEvil Smileapi u rockLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21-SanzAngel-CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashazmohit

Oye itni jaldi kaise dekh liya..? Shocked ROFL   Anyways thanks sadia..LOL Embarrassed

@nish: OMGG!! Shocked  Come out u stalker..! Angry ROFL    ROFL

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 03 June 2011 at 6:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21XSilentWishesX

..Enchanteur..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Enchanteur..

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Originally posted by sashazmohit

Oye itni jaldi kaise dekh liya..? Shocked ROFL   Anyways thanks sadia..LOL Embarrassed

@nish: OMGG!! Shocked  Come out u stalker..! Angry ROFL    ROFL
its only for 1 .07 apiEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

.VanishingDream

IF-Sizzlerz

.VanishingDream

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedsumiShocked resHugHug

*edited*

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedi am speechless sumiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..wat can i  say abt this vmErmm..words hrd to findEmbarrassed ..its beautiful ...i love the songHeart...its one of my favouritesHeartEmbarrassed..the scenes u chose matched perfectly with the song EmbarrassedHeart ..seriously sumi ur such a passionate vm makerEmbarrassedHeart...u , nish,ash are the best passionate vm makers EmbarrassedHeart..im lucky to be ur frdEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart...i know after so long im unressingD'oh..i am sorry .but wat can i do im so lazyD'ohROFL.do keep making moreEmbarrassed...

Luv yaHug
deepuEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug

Edited by deepti_mohit - 04 June 2011 at 12:49am

CandYlicious_S

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
what to say first of all i just love this song and this song suits so much in this situation awesomeee vm seriously ClapClapClapClap i was mesmerized with this vm amazing Heart thanks for pm sweety Hug

WooHooHaha21CandYlicious_S

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Sumi..! HugHug

Wonderful attempt Yaar Thumbs Up Loved the song too..!

I wish I could make one Unhappy But no worries, I can enjoy them 

WooHooHaha21CandYlicious_S

vishal6

vishal6

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
nice vm. like it.

WooHooHaha21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.