Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Angels & Demons : Daily discussion thread (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 22

vivacious_gurl

IF-Rockerz

vivacious_gurl

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sharmila-

@Gauri

Hola girl! Hug
I'd definitely like to.. but what do you open a thread like? I mean what should I post in the thread? Or is it just a discussion thread?

@Sharmila  - i saw ur thots bout the story... i wont comment til i see the story coz reading the articles, there seem to be some similarities to other stories and i dont want to get intoi comparisons so soon... Big smile

TO know what is opening a thread i wud like u all to go n see one of the threads we opened for Geet or KHM 2 ... OR just wait for me to open on monday... after seeing the thread u will know what is thread opening...
Post the episode its opening a thread with ur analysis on the episode and throwing it open for discussion... all will post thereir analysis or views and then we can discuss... on what we liked what we dint like...why we liked something, y we dint like something etc... we can b as whacky and as funny as possible or one can be as serious as possible... its up to u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Angels & Demons : Daily discussion thread (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sharmila-

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

@ Sharmi : loved wah u wrote ! n ya thts what i think may have happened wid Arnav !! 
u knw he is like a coconut !! Hard frm outside ! buh is still a soft person frm heart who is Hurt ! 
n About Khushi !! u knw even tho she will be forced to leave lucknow cuz of Arnav ! buh still when she'll come to delhi, she won't go to his office for 'revenge' ! she'll jst do her job ! buh will slowly find her self fallin for the guy who she is suppose to be hating ! 
@MAris : Heeey Hug This is Manal :D ! well Im sure by next week it wont be hard for u Hug ! would love to read ur views on the promo :D <3

Thanks love! Hug
Yeah, I guess that's what happens with Khushi!. ..  Embarrassed

@Maris Welcome dear! Embarrassed
ya cuz i dnt want khushi to go to his office for 'revenge' as tht will be to typical !! 

PurpleRain

PurpleRain

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.FlawlessSarun.

PurpleRain

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Bye Sharmi Hug <3

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Count me in lovelies.
I'm Sabiha. :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_gurl.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Sabiii Hug !Yipee <3 
Gouri Now im sure in 1 week we will get many peeps here Wink <3

vivacious_gurl

vivacious_gurl

IF-Rockerz

vivacious_gurl

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Hi sabiha

@sharmi - here is a link to one of the devil's den... hv a look...we can do craziness like this... LOLLOL

Edited by deniac - 03 June 2011 at 5:56am

.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.