Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Sharmi : loved wah u wrote ! n ya thts what i think may have happened wid Arnav !! 
u knw he is like a coconut !! Hard frm outside ! buh is still a soft person frm heart who is Hurt ! 
n About Khushi !! u knw even tho she will be forced to leave lucknow cuz of Arnav ! buh still when she'll come to delhi, she won't go to his office for 'revenge' ! she'll jst do her job ! buh will slowly find her self fallin for the guy who she is suppose to be hating ! 
@MAris : Heeey 🤗 This is Manal :D ! well Im sure by next week it wont be hard for u 🤗 ! would love to read ur views on the promo :D <3
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sharmila-

@Gauri

Hola girl! 🤗
I'd definitely like to.. but what do you open a thread like? I mean what should I post in the thread? Or is it just a discussion thread?

We open Discussion Thread for every epi !! like in Geet forum we have devils Den ! like tht !! 
for now the 1st page will jjst be how it is for this thread ! n thn Later we might Come wid Themes :D !! 

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

@ Sharmi : loved wah u wrote ! n ya thts what i think may have happened wid Arnav !! 

u knw he is like a coconut !! Hard frm outside ! buh is still a soft person frm heart who is Hurt ! 
n About Khushi !! u knw even tho she will be forced to leave lucknow cuz of Arnav ! buh still when she'll come to delhi, she won't go to his office for 'revenge' ! she'll jst do her job ! buh will slowly find her self fallin for the guy who she is suppose to be hating ! 
@MAris : Heeey 🤗 This is Manal :D ! well Im sure by next week it wont be hard for u 🤗 ! would love to read ur views on the promo :D <3

Thanks love! 🤗
Yeah, I guess that's what happens with Khushi!. ..  😳

@Maris Welcome dear! 😳
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

@Everyone:

Check my view on the promos and articles on page 2 last post!

Read and Replied :D !loved readin it :D 
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Gauri

Hola girl! 🤗
I'd definitely like to.. but what do you open a thread like? I mean what should I post in the thread? Or is it just a discussion thread?

@Sharmila  - i saw ur thots bout the story... i wont comment til i see the story coz reading the articles, there seem to be some similarities to other stories and i dont want to get intoi comparisons so soon... 😃

TO know what is opening a thread i wud like u all to go n see one of the threads we opened for Geet or KHM 2 ... OR just wait for me to open on monday... after seeing the thread u will know what is thread opening...
Post the episode its opening a thread with ur analysis on the episode and throwing it open for discussion... all will post thereir analysis or views and then we can discuss... on what we liked what we dint like...why we liked something, y we dint like something etc... we can b as whacky and as funny as possible or one can be as serious as possible... its up to u...

.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Thanks love! 🤗
Yeah, I guess that's what happens with Khushi!. ..  😳

@Maris Welcome dear! 😳

ya cuz i dnt want khushi to go to his office for 'revenge' as tht will be to typical !! 
Well, according the article she lands there just by coincidence!
So, I guess not! =)

I'm leaving now!
Talk to you all later!
Buhbyeee!
Love you all! 🤗

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Count me in lovelies.
I'm Sabiha. :D

.YixingsManal. thumbnail