Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@ ALL : to start discussing !! 
Wat do u think About This Promo ? ! 
Wat do u think might be the reason of this separation ?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxRsNpy8s1o[/YOUTUBE]
Khushi : Chahkar bhi Main tumse door kyun nahin reh paathi?
Arnav:Shayad mera dil tumhe pukartha hai. .. 

- - - 

Khushi:Par inn aankhon mein Nafrat Dikhayi dethi hai.
Arnav:Kyunki Mohabaat inn mein dard ban kar rehthi hai...

- - -

Khushi :Kaash main tumse nafrat kar paathi. . .
Arnav:Kaash main tumse mohabbat kar patha. ..

Nafrat paas aane na de. . .
Mohabbat door jaane na de. . .

Just thought I'd post the dialogues from the above video here, they are beautifully written!

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Candylicious, sharmi, welcome here... 🤗

@Manal - thank u for introducing moi... muah to u...

@sharmi and Candy - wud u gals like to open the thread on one of the days in the first week??

@Manal - i wont give u any day before 10th... u finish u exams and then can open on 10th... lol... 😆😆😆😆😆

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
@ Sharmi : Each n Every dailogue Had so much pain in it !! esp the End
 ' Kash Mein Apse Nafrat kar pati' 
' Kash mein Tumse Mohabbat kar pata'

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deniac

Candylicious, sharmi, welcome here... 🤗

@Manal - thank u for introducing moi... muah to u...

@Manal - i wont give u any day before 10th... u finish u exams and then can open on 10th... lol... 😆

@ Gouri : Haila 10th Will be the Perfect day for me To open the Thread :D !<3 ThankYewww <3 !! n ur intro is true😳  n they will sure knw once the show start 😉 ! <3
So im fixed of Friday
Btw Candylicious is Sumi a.k.a Sumeira :D 
May be, Arnav went through a heart break earlier in life, like somebody whom he loved with all his soul and heart left him and walked away, so he hardened himself and built this wall around him. . .which only depicts this arrogant, stubborn and headstrong guy. He seems like a guy who only believes in the power of money. . .but inside somewhere there is a guy whose heart is still broken and which needs the warmth and love of another soul to heal itself!
And Khushi comes along , like this easy and free going girl and this happy lass, which reminds Arnav of his lost love. . . and his already broken heart bleeds again.
He starts to hate Khushi as he seems the shadows of his long lost love in her and seeing him everyday in front of him just hurts him even more.
He slowly falls in love with her, but his ego and mind stop him from confessing his love or even fully realizing it himself!

Khushi on the other hand is bewildered to see his weird behavior and never gets why he is so aloof from the crowd and why he seems to hate her so much, though she falls irrevocably in love with him, his cold nature prevents  her from admitting her feelings!

And something happens when they just decide to vent out their feelings. . as fate can never stop interfering! 😆

This is what I feel about the story and this is all I can gather from the articles and the promos! 😳
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey All am as new to you all as you are new to me.
But include me in ur healthy discussions. And please forgive me if I dont get all your names in one go as , so many are their to register in my pea brain. BTW am Maris.
@Gauri

Hola girl! 🤗
I'd definitely like to.. but what do you open a thread like? I mean what should I post in the thread? Or is it just a discussion thread?

@Everyone:

Check my view on the promos and articles on page 2 last post!

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maris08

Hey All am as new to you all as you are new to me.

But include me in ur healthy discussions. And please forgive me if I dont get all your names in one go as , so many are their to register in my pea brain. BTW am Maris.

Hi Maris
welcome... dont worry..we all will take time to remember names... I know manal from geet forum... n manal knows sharmi and sumi from some other forum... but we all can get along here for IPKKND ... 😃😛

adding ur name to the confirmed daily masti makers... 😆😆... I shall write the id as well as the actual name on the first page...so that we all can remember each others names...