Page 1
Page   of 145
Page 2 Page 145

mahimak

Goldie

mahimak

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

KASAK

"Kasak usko Kehte hain jo Dil ki Dil mai reh jaye, Jo marke bhi na poore hoon unhe arman kehte hain". So when u like or wish some thing (it may be ur love) to be yours and don't get the same. it creates some sort of feeling that whenever u think of it u will get upset. So this is 'KASAK'.

In simple words it means 'un easyness','lust',something which will make u go crazy!!!

This is about how two people who hated to see each others face fall madly in love with each other but they don't accept it.. n when they accept it in their hearts.. they r scared not to accept it to each other. But the destiny that bought them close.. bring them so close that they have no other choice left other than accepting their love..

I have always read Muskan di's FFs.. who gave mee strength to write one myself..so this is my first FF.. so m really sorry for any mistakes.. plz bear me ..n I hope u all will like it..

INDEX

Intro and Part 1     Part 2     Part 3     Part 4    Part 5    Part 6    Part 7    Part 8    

Part 9    Part 10    Part 11    Part 12    Part 13   Part 14   Part 15   Part 16   Part 17

Part 18   Note   Part 19   Part 20   Part 21   Part 22   Part 23   Part 24   Part 25

Part 26   Part 27   Part 28   Part 29   Part 30   Part 31   Part 32

THREAD 2

Character Sketch

MAAN SINGH KHURANA

MD of Khurana Constructions.. 26yr old bussiness tycon, sucessful famous rich.. khadoos boss.. n same as GHSP..

GEET HANDA

Came from HP to delhi to fulfill the needs of her family.. she is 22yr old..with a very friendly nature.. Believes a lot in babaji.. Fav of everyone in her family..Like every girl she wants to hav a dream marriage with her prince Charming.. She wants her dream hubby love n care 4 her.. same as her family has done.. so she has very high hopes..both from her personal and professional lives..

AROHI AHLUWALIA

Geet's childhood best friend and her only friend.. she is also from HP.. but came to Delhi to do her MBA

ARJUN SINGHANIA

Maan's friend.. they know each other since their MBA. Arohi works with arjun.. both r in luv wid each other.. Arjun only suggested arohi to send geet for interview at khurana constructions..

PINKY

Receptionist at Khurana Constructions.. she gave Geet shelter until she came to know about Arohi settled in Delhi.. She has also become her good friend now..

OTHER CHARACTERS

Dadi Maa.. Anvesha.. Adi Sir.. all same as GHSP..

Sorry for mistakes.. plz tell me to continue or not..

Mahima

Edited by mahimak - 01 July 2011 at 9:34am

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetvani0391rostCandy_jsaisha_1998shiffavinshPaingelbhakbhartifanday2008-divya-nazsijhansasmamansijani21varshakhedekaranaum91pinku33dhani24man.anitsakadafipalluhegdehumazubanshrutizlyfneha512sessyritusoni2233LadyArwensiroililygunjarsuba2011CrystalSayasanjuleeBe.edgyzaqxswhuny.thebestesheena_G1234_amalu123dmg_roks_antara$ara_$hachistarasdfcyum321-shamima-maanujaanuhappydays30JayaRninaviNav2010RageOfAnAngelShimmerrlove4alllovemaaneet1anjalisen85-SmexySmile-allibrmaanshipriya_ya1408simi91ritzy09ammu5ambeern-Veritaserum-Dilsaymonika1992maaneetsangel-Zahra15-18myprideKrishnaluv94ambbihasanu3108minnie_tweetiemrk-1ajennnahtani88maaniqrashah10--aarthi--rsroopalimandymoreswetha10-afsha-CrazzyBusymaanseeShalvepreethiamillie_maaneetpunam27126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyaSabmeratu.zaara2212_BlackPearl_Tyropoongs123tabby999goldenmoontodayzstarIsleOfCapridumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maaneet FF ~ Kasak" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suba2011

Goldie

suba2011

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
add me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahimak

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Nice!!!
Continue soonnn.
Add me in ur pm list!

Fatima

mahimak

_Jyothi_

IF-Rockerz

_Jyothi_

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
hey its nice... do continue soon

jyothi

mahimak

-SmexySmile-

IF-Dazzler

-SmexySmile-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
nice concept...
add me to  pm list...

mahimak

cue1

cue1

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Oooh add me to your PM list too and update soon

:-)

mahimak

ninavi

IF-Dazzler

ninavi

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Sounds interesting.
Please continue.
Thanks!!

mahimak

mahimak

Goldie

mahimak

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

PART 1

AROHI'S HOUSE

Geet was continuously pacing restlessly in living room.. waiting for Arohi to come.

It was the biggest day of her life today. She was going for an interview for the job of a secretary of the MD of Khurana Constructions. It was her first job interview. Arohi was her best friend since childhood.. actually her only friend. They both were from HP.. studied in same school.. but Arohi came to Delhi later to complete her MBA. She worked with Arjun.. n they both fall in love with each other. This job was also suggested by arjun only.

Arohi got ready n came to the living room to see Geet completely lost in her thoughts.. roaming in the living room restlessly.

She called her several times.. but Geet was lost in herself so much.. that she could not listen to anything. Finally Arohi gave up.n called her on her cell phone. She got scared n screamed loudly. Arohi calmed her n showed her the cell phone dat was still ringing.

Arohi: Geet yarr.. yeh kyaa karti rehti hai tu.. apne aap me itni kho jati hai ki kisi ki sunti hi nahi.

Geet: Aru.. mai kab khoi.. can't u see me in front of u??

Arohi: Yaa.. I can see u but.. before she could complete Geet interrupted

Geet: but vut kuch nahi.. chal now tell mee why were u calling me.

Arohi: Geet madam, I think u have completely forgotten that u have an interview today with .. she again interrupted

Geet: with DD..

Arohi: DD.. yeh DD kaun hai?? Acha.. DD woh Maan?? Wow.. he is Dhak Dhak!!

Geet: Dhak dhak.. wat dhak dhak.. DD is Dusht Danav.. Pinky only told me..mujhe to uske bare me sochke bhi darr lag raha hai..

Arohi: Geet.. Khurana Constructions me sab Maan ko DD bulate hain n DD is dhak dhak not Dusht Danav.. samji tu..!

Geet: Nahin.. Aru.. who Dusht Danav hi hai.. pinky ne kaha tha.. he is very khadus n sadu boss..

Arohi: Ho hi nahi sakta.. Khadus n sadu boss toh sirf Arjun hai.

Geet: Arjun jiju.. who aur sadu.. hav u gone mad Aru!

Arohi: JIJU!!!!

Geet: abb.. haan.. tujhe kyaa lagta hai.. mai nahi janti.. u donno.. but Arjun Jiju ne mujhe sab bata diya hai!!

Arohi: Wat.. arjun ne tujhe bataya.. abb toh uski khair nahi!

Geet: Aru.. abb chad naa yaar' breakfast nahi karma kyaa..

Arohi: Haan.. chal breakfast karte hain.

They both went to the dining table. Geet had already set the breakfast on the dining table while Arohi was getting ready. They had their breakfast silently which was totally unlike Geet.. She finally spoke..

Geet: Aru.. r u sure.. mujhe yeh job mil jayegi..

Arohi: Haan Geet.. tu tension kyu leti hai.. tera boss toh tujhe dekhkar hi job de dega..

Geet: Aru.. yarr plz mai mazak k mood me nahi hun..

Arohi: acha baba ok.. no mazak.. but m quite sure u will get this job. Afterall Arjun has suggested this job.. usne kuch soch samaj kar hi suggest ki hogi naa..

Geet: Hmm.. yeh to hai..

They finished their breakfast. Geet went to take her purse. She came back.. in a minute or so n they were about to leave when Arohi's phone rang. She saw it was Arjun. She immediately answered the call. Before she could say anything..

Arjun: Kahan ho tum log.. mai kabse tumhara wait kar raha hun.. its been 15 mins..

Arohi: Arjun.. abhi sirf 15 mins hi toh huye hain naa.. n u said the time was 11:30.. n abhi its just 10.. so don't worry we will reach there by time..ok..

Arjun: Hmm.. ok.. be quick.. Maan time ka bohut pavand hai.. n who yeh interview bhi sirf mere kehne pe hi le raha hai..

Arohi: Oyee.. itna bhav mat khao..ok.. abhi aa rahe hain hum.. bye

Arjun: byee

Arohi picked her purse n said to Geet: challen..

Geet: hmm.. chal..

PRECAP

Geet's Interview.. n their first meeting <3<3

Part 2

Edited by mahimak - 27 June 2011 at 11:52pm

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthiinlwgeet1611987shanky18vani0391lovelyninisunitasth1rostCandy_jspiyasinghmishtikhuranagagsyNK4MSK.Naziafizza25Paingelsaragulbhakbhartifanhansasmanazsijmansijani21mons_mbn12345678anaum91cue1ThugAngelvij10prstBadtameez.Dildhani24mkhansangelrichu26pinku33sweet-mishtyneha512kavya.sravyagunjarsiroililymyedward12am_sweet_pariArsheelaLadyArwenCrystalSayacutemishtisanjuleedmg_roks_antara_G1234_babygurl10amalu123$ara_$hachiDantaDeepaJayaRNav20109staroneserials-shamima-maanujaanu-SmexySmile-gangesegbShimmerrMaaneet4evemaanshilovemaaneet1allibrpaponecon-Veritaserum-Dilsayhoneygraperitzy09ammu5ambeernmaaneetsangelBye_Bye_if_AngelSonu_simi91sanu3108Krishnaluv94ajennmaaniqraCrazzyBusyswetha10-afsha-shah10rsroopalipreethiaShalve--Ratna--maansee_BlackPearl_6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6punam2712TyrogoldenmoonLoquacious_Aashtabby999IsleOfCapriNeelambari..dumas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top