LIVE UPDATE :: 3rd JUNE

Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, today a special LU for u all, coz today's my birthday !! 😳 😉

LIVE UPDATE 1:

Hemlata is crying...Pratap...asks...wht happened HL?...HL says now I feel like crying at everything at everything...after DD died...HL and Pratap are discussing the naughty things tht Aditya and Divya did when they were small...
    Ammaji...NT Dadi...comes in holding two dolls...tht are Dwita's...saying tht Dwita left them there only...Pratap and all have some more humourous and funny talk...
     Sid says tht NivRen's wedding anniversary is in the offing...we must have a grand party...YD Dadi says if Divya had been alive it would have been Sidya's first wedding anniversary also...DS says yes we must not celebrate the wedding anniversary...as how much time has passed since Divya passed away...Sid makes them understand tht Divya resides in my heart...so she is still alive...and we must not cancel NivRen's wedding anniversary ...DS says okay...
     NivRen come out of the theatre...and are having some jittery and funny talk...Viren suddenly realises tht he has forgotten his phone inside the theatre and goes inside to get it back...Nivi gets scared standing alone...and then the lights of the cinema hall are closed...Nivi runs and asks the guard the reason...and tells him the cause of her anxiety...Guard says have patience...he will come out of the back door of the cinema hall...

LIVE UPDATE 2:

Nivi goes in search of Viren...suddenly she feels a hand on her shoulder...and screams...she then feels relieved after seeing that it is only Viren...Viren consoles Nivi and both of them get back home...
   Manasi packs her purse and is ready to go out...but she hears the footsteps of someone coming...so she quickly hides her purse...Sid walks in...and then pampers Dwita for some time...and then leaves...Manasi starts to leave...she then dodges the watchful presence of the watchman ( whom i saw for the first time !! ) and goes out of the gates of Sood mansion...
   Manasi...reaches Bhaiji's den...Bhaiji Maharaj is sitting like some crazy bear...hellbent on taking revenge...and asks Manasi tht tell wht news have you brought...if it is bad...u r doomed...
    Manasi says no...it is a good news...Viren and Nivedita are having their marriage anniversary celebrations ...and...
     Just then Bhaiji interrupts her...and says...so we can take revenge on that
 Nivedita Sood...

LIVE UPDATE 3:

Manasi asks Bhaiji why do you want to take revenge on Nivedita Sood...Bhaiji explains...because she sent me to the gallows...she and her family ruined me...i am alive only to take revenge from those Soods...

Sorry guys i couldnt watch next part and precap...coz my Tata Sky dish got haywire...it was not raining then...and nut dish...it got back to normal now...after CCBM finished...crazy dish...funny part is when signal went of...it was not raining...and now when signal came back...it is raining...
   SORRY FRIENDS...the third part will be added when info is secured...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Happy Bday... May all ure dreams cum true and have a great lyf ahead😛😊
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update and MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what will happen in the mahaepisode?
i am eagerly waiting for the first anniversary of Nivren...
Abhiram- thumbnail
Thanks for the belated wishes Aekta and Preetha !!!
Abhiram- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sruthy.L

what will happen in the mahaepisode?

i am eagerly waiting for the first anniversary of Nivren...

MAHAEPISODE UPDATE ::

Nivi is putting Dwita to sleep.Someone comes to smother Nivi or possibly Dwita , from behind, but just then Viren calls Nivi and comes in the room; and Nivi turns her head. Nivi and Viren then leave the room, and are walking down the staircase.Just then both of them hear Dwita crying; and get worried. ( Scene ends )
  [ The person who was present in Dwita's room ( possibly Bhai ji 's hoodlum), makes Dwita cry ]
dr.cb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
happy b'day yar... have fun...
enjoy da day ...
thank u for ur speacial lu
Abhiram- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dr.cb

happy b'day yar... have fun...
enjoy da day ...
thank u for ur speacial lu

Thank u yaaar for your lovely wishes..😃...yeah am enjoying my day..⭐️...u r welcome for the LU thing😉
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Abhi dear 🤗 many many happy returns of the day to u Bro!!!🤗 Hope you have a great birthday and may god fulfill all your dreams.🤗Wish you lots of happiness and a wonderful year ahead!!! 😳🤗

p.s thanks for the update bro🤗
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Abhi dear thanks for your update...
And MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY😊...