Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

PR upcoming track

poppins IF-Dazzler
poppins
poppins

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
friends - this is just an assumption. if i am 10% right in folowing the creatives then this may be the upcoming track in PR.

now since ArMan have lost their most precious asset - their baby & with the kinda humiliation Manav had to face in his ordeal to save their baby. this helplessness will drive Manav mad. as shown in promos, he will leave house in search for a better livelihood so that he could return to support his family. in this he will save some wealthy old man or his crazy daughter & then that man after hearing Manav's story will help him build his business and thus Manav will grow rich & return to family.

but in the meantime the wealthy man's girl has already fallen in love with Manav & thus again Manav & Archana will have to face headache of Shravani no 2

one thing Manav will become very rich take care of Damodar-Sulochana & his parents but will (according to me should) give tough time to Varsha, Dharmesh, Manju, Rasika - all who troubled/humiliated him.

just want your comments on my thoughts.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenEmeraldbostanianharshi21punjabi0926j&b84

-sylph- IF-Sizzlerz
-sylph-
-sylph-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I see ArMan seperation track again.
If u have watched kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu ti then i feel the same trck Ekta is gonna repeat here now.
Today Manav meets with an accident, and somebody saves and takes him home, and that person will be a doctor a girl more preciselyLOL , manav will have memory loss and the doctor will fall for Manav.
here, Archana spends few days crying later learns to live alone and earns and takes care of Sachu, savita and Damo.
After some days, both Archana and Manav family will force Archana to remarry and say Manav is no more and finally someday Archana forcibly agrees for second marriage, then Manav comes to the same place where Archana is living and feels that he knows that place very well and he has a someone spl in that place.
One fine day Archana's marriage will be fixed and on the marriage day somehow Manav will tapkofy from somewhere that day and his memory will come back.
ArMan will reunite again and i will be banging my head daily watching this.D'oh

I just hope im totally wrong and no separation or a memory loss track comes up.
I want Manav to get rich and shut everybodies mouth who humiliated him.

I want a Revenge and a happy days for ArMan track now and not a memory loss or a seperation or a love triangle/rectangle track .

Edited by Ankifan - 03 June 2011 at 3:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karthikaaaaNAVITQueenEmerald

poppins IF-Dazzler
poppins
poppins

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

I see ArMan seperation track again.
If u have watched kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu ti then i feel the same trck Ekta is gonna repeat here now.
Today Manav meets with an accident, and somebody saves and takes him home, and that person will be a doctor a girl more preciselyLOL , manav will have memory loss and the doctor will fall for Manav.
here, Archana spends few days crying later learns to live alone and earns and takes care of Sachu, savita and Damo.
After some days, both Archana and Manav family will force Archana to remarry and say Manav is no more and finally someday Archana forcibly agrees for second marriage, then Manav comes to the same place where Archana is living and feels that he knows that place very well and he has a someone spl in that place.
One fine day Archana's marriage will be fixed and on the marriage day somehow Manav will tapkofy from somewhere that day and his memory will come back.
ArMan will reunite again and i will be banging my head daily watching this.D'oh

I just hope im totally wrong and no separation or a memory loss track comes up.
I want Manav to get rich and shut everybodies mouth who humiliated him.

I want a Revenge and a happy days for ArMan track now and not a memory loss or a seperation or a love triangle/rectangle track .

may be with ekta mai everything is possible
priya_rajput Newbie
priya_rajput
priya_rajput

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
i cant see armann sepration...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afreenahmadiYMGGK_favourite

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
i can't bear archana manav separation track again.
poppins IF-Dazzler
poppins
poppins

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

i can't bear archana manav separation track again.
 what to do - ekta amma is upto her usual twist of separating the love birds & breaking our hearts
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
I doubt Ekta will repeat Kyunki wala track so blatantly. If you notice, the twists and tracks in PR (though horrific and disgusting) are all new and fresh.

I feel this is going to happen. (Rather I want this to happen.)

1.) Manav will have accident.

2.) It will become police case (obviously).

3.) The person involved will be a girl. Her Daddy will do full treatment of Manav. When Manav comes to consciousness, he will ask Manav to lie to the police, else his daughter might get into trouble.

4.) Manav  has now learnt to be practical and money-minded. He will lie to the police. 

5.) Rich Daddy will be grateful to Manav and offer him money/opportunity/position which Manav will accept.

6.) He will return home to Archana and family, with his past wounds still fresh. He is determined to become very rich and hates Archana's siblings and family.

7.)He will now use the money/position whatever given by Rich Daddy and use it to build his life from a scratch. Slowly slowly he will become rich. 

8.) As usual the nectar loving K relatives will come buzzing like bees and he will shoo them away. Archana and him will have disagreements on this sometimes, but nothing serious. Jaywant meanwhile, will take revenge on DIVORCED Varsha and Manav will save her, as usual, but he will not forgive her and will instead say, "Huh!"Big smile Varsha will go crazy trying to win Manav and Archu but nothing like that will happen. She will be in depression (since she will be having no family or Satish) and even attempt suicide, but will be saved.

9.) Meanwhile, the Rich Daddy's daughter who almost killed Manav in the accident starts liking Manav. But Manav cares two hoots for her. LOL More masala for future tracks.

10.) Manav and Archana have a baby after one year. This time again there will be some problem, (accident, traffic jam whatever). This time Varsha will help them taking trouble on her head. Finally then Manav will try to forget the past, even though he can still never forgive her. (plus by that time Varsha will have suffered a lot cos of divorce, no baby, boycotting by society and family etc. and she will become wiser. Somehow I feel this is what will happen)

Edited by nikitagmc - 03 June 2011 at 7:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapdhahiYMGGK_favouritepoppinsNisha_90-sylph-

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
@nikita. Even I'm getting the feeling that Varsha's character is being butchered now so that it may be resurrected in the future maybe to bring together Arman  once more! They have done this with so many characters already. 
When they finish doing it to all the characters one by one, PR will end or maybe the next generation will take over!

Go to top