Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

:-: Discussioothe wee:-:

Hello Freinds!!

Welcome to the DOTW Of This Week [3rd June-9th June] on CGM Forum. Our discussion question is: 

Why are you so eagar for this show? 
What is it that attracts you to the forum? 
How will CGM get the kawach back from ambik?
Anything else u wanna discuss related to the coming episodes!

Happy Discussing!
IF Dev Team

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 09 June 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-AddictMona_MauryaRitu278Historyloverhave-a-dreamradhikarani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion Of The Week ; 3rd June-9th June" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
@ BhartiKhushi :-  Fist of all thanx for making this forum so lively with ur appreciative efforts...

Why are you so eagar for this show? 
Well being  a Mauryan...i don't think i need to say anything else bt still its DOTW  i would like to say... this show makes me feel more proud to be Mauryan & having CGM as our ancestors... although i know about Mauryan history as stories & literature bt seeing it as a show feeling different Wink

What is it that attracts you to the forum? 
It makes me feel attached more to the show...m looking forward to discuss about show  & present my POV related to it...Smile

How will CGM get the kawach back from ambik?
There is nothing true fact about the current story going on with in the real  Mauryan history...it just for making the show more interesting to watch & gain TRPs. So can't say about wht will actually happen...

But i think Ambhik wont b able to escape from forest so easily & will face hurdles which will give time to CGM to rescue his groupmates & get Kawach from Ambhik...obviously we can expect some Heroic fights from CGM... Ambhik has evil & selfish mind ...he doesn't deserve Kawach so he will definitely gonna face something horrible situation...only CGM will rescue him at the end...Smile

Anything else u wanna discuss related to the coming episodes!
Well i think this Dhanananda episode will take this whole June month to reach its end.. in short it's gonna be lil bit dragging...

Also i wanna appreciate Chanakya's character more than any1 else... Star
I just love his role...Manish doing his job very wellClap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's my take...waiting for more views...till then keep smiling...

Regards
Mona Maurya

Edited by mona081187 - 03 June 2011 at 4:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palak_lrl_remixAmor.radhikarani

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Thnx Mona Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona_Maurya

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
We are also proud we hv 2 mauryan in our IF forums.
Welcum 2 both of u.
Regarding todays epi nuthng 2 say. Full packd epi with Dhananand surili taan. He was perfect in todays epi. Amvik, CGM and C. Nuthng 2 sy bt thm. Supaa cool n wow! Jitna tarif karu utna kaam h. Finaly gandhar naresh samne aya. Ah ha

Mona_Maurya

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
yes agreed with radhi i love the taals of D today n also C's emo performance touched me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona_Mauryaradhikarani

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Welcome mauryansHug

i loved watching dhannu and amatya together onscreen afterErmm i guess one month...and today's show stealer ...for me of course it was DhannuWink 

Mona_Mauryaradhikarani

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
n for me it was C 
i love his emmo scene Tongue

Mona_Maurya

have-a-dream

IF-Dazzler

have-a-dream

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
well ma scene of the day was ofcourse the convo between C n acharya shresta n D's majedaar taal...n for the first tym ambhik's dad was presented..n we saw digvijay too after suchhh a long tym though for a short span bt neva mind aaj ka epi would be full of members...
amatya..very chantuu haan...hehe chitrarupe ko pehchaan liya..
overall superb epi..Thumbs Up..n mura bach gayiDancingC ko dukhi nahi hona padega..Big smile

Mona_MauryaMoner_Radio

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.