Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Is she married ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I dont mean to be inquiring about actors personal lives here ... But is Sakshi married in real
Life ? I mean Ive never heard about her husband, and maybe she took upon this show because she can actually relate to her character. So is she ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is she married ?" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
No, she is not married. She always said - during the Kahaani days - that everybody she met called and identified her as Parvati bhabhi LOL so no one ever looked at her as Sakshi. Jokes apart though, her story is perhaps quite similar to Priya's which is why she identifies strongly with her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22shamma92

ratz

ratz

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
no she isnt married in real life...

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Saakshi isnt married in real life. And Please use ||:.BALH-Suggestions/Comments & Help Desk .:|| for Queries

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

aachus

Goldie

aachus

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
saakshi..didnt marry?
what is her age>

pink500

Goldie

pink500

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
she isn't married-I think she is 38

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for the replies, and yeah she's around 38 years old.

It would be a different story if the reason behind her staying single was a personal choice, but here it seems like the main reason was her role as Parvati ... did her career kind of ruin her life ? ( Im not saying being single is ruining your life...but I'm sure everyone wants someone they can grow old with ) ... But Smriti Irani ( Tulsi) was married...Im guessing it was Sakshi's personal choice...hopefully she's happy ;)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.