Page   of 2

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

girls...is this show is mon - fri or mon- thursday?Confused

mon- thursdayCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-Predictions- (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nisa_nr

Goldie

Nisa_nr

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KalyWayne07

Originally posted by Nisa_nr

I feel they will just remain silent and lost in each other...

Hahaha nice prediction yaar! But I think Priya's mom won't let Ram go away easily. She is talkative, what say? (: 

True Ouch More then Priya's family I guess Ram's Family 'll Create problem... Specially Ram's Step MotherAngry

@Anamika: Even I love to see Nok Jhok... I am sure we'l have Nok Jhok Coz they think in opposite direction, like how they described the Sun Raise in yesterday's episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KalyWayne07Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisa_nr

@Anamika: Even I love to see Nok Jhok... I am sure we'l have Nok Jhok Coz they think in opposite direction, like how they described the Sun Raise in yesterday's episode.

yeah  both hv their own funda... n u knw wht i agree with bothLOL

muaaz

Goldie

muaaz

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

well i feel... actually more of i want dat they start arguing with one another... n hv a lil nok jhok... i wud love 2 c dat...Embarrassed

Hi Anu Big smile you are right we all want dat they start arguing with one another ... and i think this happen because its already posted in BALH concept i read...
Story of Bade Acche Laggte Hai is based on the two strangers who get married and falls in love. Priya is a happy go lucky woman. She is about 30-year old. She has not got married so far. But she is quite sure that she wouldn't be able to get married ever in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain TV Show. Priya takes tuition for college students. She is happy with her small world.
On the other hand, Ram Kapoor is a wealthy man in his early 40s. He is a ruthless entrepreneur who also believes that he has missed the bus of marriage in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain Show.
Both bump into each other through a minor car accident. It hurts their egos more than their vehicles. Now a series of miscommunications and misunderstandings begin between both. It turned into their marriage.
There are more things in their lives which will be disclosed in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain Show. Will they fall in love ever? Watch Bade Acche Laggte Hai… Yeh Dharti, Yeh Nadiya, Yeh Raina Aur Tum on Sony TV to know more about.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Nisa_nrKalyWayne07Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
hey Bushra... hope so yaar... um very excited... wow did u c Ram coming out of his car in da pre-cap... buttoning up his blazerEmbarrassed man he looked arrogantly handsomeDay Dreaming

__ShrutiNisa_nrshamma92KalyWayne07

muaaz

Goldie

muaaz

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

hey Bushra... hope so yaar... um very excited... wow did u c Ram coming out of his car in da pre-cap... buttoning up his blazerEmbarrassed man he looked arrogantly handsomeDay Dreaming

Hi Anu Big smile do you think i miss BALH epi Embarrassed i am watching and very excited on monday Epi Day DreamingRAYA first meeting ( Hope so )Day Dreaming  and Ram is really good in this serial and they both surely Rocked Day DreamingEmbarrassed

Nisa_nrshamma92KalyWayne07Sakshi_Deewani

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I think there'll be arguments between Ram and Priya's mum and them Priya will step in to defend her mum, then they'll have arguments as well as some nok jhok...can't wait for tonight's episode! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
absolutely ryt Shamma... kuch bhi ho.. nok jhok toh chahiye hi chahiyeLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Nisa_nr

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.