Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisa_nr

@Anamika: Even I love to see Nok Jhok... I am sure we'l have Nok Jhok Coz they think in opposite direction, like how they described the Sun Raise in yesterday's episode.

yeah  both hv their own funda... n u knw wht i agree with both😆
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika163

well i feel... actually more of i want dat they start arguing with one another... n hv a lil nok jhok... i wud love 2 c dat...😳

Hi Anu 😃 you are right we all want dat they start arguing with one another ... and i think this happen because its already posted in BALH concept i read...
Story of Bade Acche Laggte Hai is based on the two strangers who get married and falls in love. Priya is a happy go lucky woman. She is about 30-year old. She has not got married so far. But she is quite sure that she wouldn't be able to get married ever in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain TV Show. Priya takes tuition for college students. She is happy with her small world.
On the other hand, Ram Kapoor is a wealthy man in his early 40s. He is a ruthless entrepreneur who also believes that he has missed the bus of marriage in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain Show.
Both bump into each other through a minor car accident. It hurts their egos more than their vehicles. Now a series of miscommunications and misunderstandings begin between both. It turned into their marriage.
There are more things in their lives which will be disclosed in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain Show. Will they fall in love ever? Watch Bade Acche Laggte Hai… Yeh Dharti, Yeh Nadiya, Yeh Raina Aur Tum on Sony TV to know more about.

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
hey Bushra... hope so yaar... um very excited... wow did u c Ram coming out of his car in da pre-cap... buttoning up his blazer😳 man he looked arrogantly handsome😍
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika163

hey Bushra... hope so yaar... um very excited... wow did u c Ram coming out of his car in da pre-cap... buttoning up his blazer😳 man he looked arrogantly handsome😍

Hi Anu 😃 do you think i miss BALH epi 😳 i am watching and very excited on monday Epi 😍RAYA first meeting ( Hope so )😍  and Ram is really good in this serial and they both surely Rocked 😍😳
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think there'll be arguments between Ram and Priya's mum and them Priya will step in to defend her mum, then they'll have arguments as well as some nok jhok...can't wait for tonight's episode! 😊
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
absolutely ryt Shamma... kuch bhi ho.. nok jhok toh chahiye hi chahiye😆😉