•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Moderator's Note:
Ok folks, as you all can see,  we are short of up-daters and the DT s are Muzhi Pithungings with updates  . We need help - badly. Or,  Roja has another idea. How about all of you watching this serial - online or on the TV - and just discuss them here? We can open a discussion thread for every week, say what?? Please shout out your opinions folks - the longevity of the DTs is in your hands !!!! 😉

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
I support your idea. We can share our views here. Awesome idea!
Aww - I depend on your updates to keep upto date - Can we please continue the way we are now - but do understand that it is hard to find people for updates - so will support whatever decision you take Rojakka...
I prefer a small update than discussion.  For one, I can never find time to discuss and two without any updates how are we going to perform that.

A small updates without any elebration will do.  But end of the day it is up to the you and updaters Roja

Thanks
I too prefer a simple update as I don't watch the serials anymore. At the same time I understand your concern. Edited by Vani19 - 12 years ago
pls pls do not stop updates,,, i do understand your difficulty in updating... but just a brief updates will be much appreciated...
pls consider... thanks a million dearest

We do understand your problem and appreciate it very much. But people like us who could not watch the serial for many reasons like my case having small kids mainly depend on your updates. So even if it is short we would be more than happy. The decision is purely yours

I do understand your difficulty. I mainly read all updates here only since I have a small child I don't have time to watch serial and at work I read one week worth of updates when i get a chance.  If you could provide us weekly update that is also appreciated. Thanks! Edited by junkabc - 12 years ago
We do understand that there are a lot of IF ians who depend on these updates to keep track. We will continue to do our best - but will be good if the regular followers step in to update once in a while - like Eclat was unwell and still did it because the rest of us are neck deep with other updates and could not lend a helping hand to her !!!!!. On an average a DT member does a minimum of 5 updates per week / different serials and it is no easy task !!! Anyways,  thanks for expressing your opinions, we will see how it goes.
Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago