Chellameh

India-Forums

Attention Please

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
Ok folks, as you all can see,  we are short of up-daters and the DT s are Muzhi Pithungings with updates  . We need help - badly. Or,  Roja has another idea. How about all of you watching this serial - online or on the TV - and just discuss them here? We can open a discussion thread for every week, say what?? Please shout out your opinions folks - the longevity of the DTs is in your hands !!!! Wink

Edited by rojapoooo - 02 June 2011 at 10:23pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnathserials2010JanusrimaSue NairnithyamkvatinaSweetyGreen

shamnath Newbie
shamnath
shamnath

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
I support your idea. We can share our views here. Awesome idea!
serials2010 Senior Member
serials2010
serials2010

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Aww - I depend on your updates to keep upto date - Can we please continue the way we are now - but do understand that it is hard to find people for updates - so will support whatever decision you take Rojakka...
Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I prefer a small update than discussion.  For one, I can never find time to discuss and two without any updates how are we going to perform that.

A small updates without any elebration will do.  But end of the day it is up to the you and updaters Roja

Thanks
Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I too prefer a simple update as I don't watch the serials anymore. At the same time I understand your concern.

Edited by Vani19 - 06 June 2011 at 6:53am
Janu Senior Member
Janu
Janu

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
pls pls do not stop updates,,, i do understand your difficulty in updating... but just a brief updates will be much appreciated...
pls consider... thanks a million dearest

umadharan Newbie
umadharan
umadharan

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

We do understand your problem and appreciate it very much. But people like us who could not watch the serial for many reasons like my case having small kids mainly depend on your updates. So even if it is short we would be more than happy. The decision is purely yours

junkabc Groupbie
junkabc
junkabc

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I do understand your difficulty. I mainly read all updates here only since I have a small child I don't have time to watch serial and at work I read one week worth of updates when i get a chance.  If you could provide us weekly update that is also appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by junkabc - 08 June 2011 at 8:47am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index