Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

oh no!

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
So on TV Sony was advertising their shows in a mega ad and the said for this show Toasty will be back with a makover!!!!!! Why does she need a makeover she looks fine. In my experience of Indian Television(about 3 years). The word makeover= 180 degree change in the person and the show goes to the dogs. eg. Baat hamari paki and dmg  etc. I really hope they have a small character change in Toasty and keep her how she is. Makeovers always mess up the character in the most unrealistic way.

Optmystix writers have done extremely well thus far. I can actually compare this show to a western counter part. and it seems like cause of the good trps the audience likes it too. I know her in Canada, EVERYONE watches this shows, even the dads. I really hope this "makeover" is handled properly and will not see this show go to the dogs.

Edited by scinerd - 02 June 2011 at 9:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbdhindsa_rajipunjabi#1

sarojshristi Newbie
sarojshristi
sarojshristi

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
i agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
I agree the makeovers are dumb ideas and she is well grounded and nice enough.

And yes my family also loves this show, specially my dad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaabbb

I agree the makeovers are dumb ideas and she is well grounded and nice enough.

And yes my family also loves this show, specially my dad.

I have been hearing that a lot too, the dads love it the most! Maybe cause there are so many men in the house, I don't know lol.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index