Saas Bina Sasuraal

oh no!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
So on TV Sony was advertising their shows in a mega ad and the said for this show Toasty will be back with a makover!!!!!! Why does she need a makeover she looks fine. In my experience of Indian Television(about 3 years). The word makeover= 180 degree change in the person and the show goes to the dogs. eg. Baat hamari paki and dmg  etc. I really hope they have a small character change in Toasty and keep her how she is. Makeovers always mess up the character in the most unrealistic way.

Optmystix writers have done extremely well thus far. I can actually compare this show to a western counter part. and it seems like cause of the good trps the audience likes it too. I know her in Canada, EVERYONE watches this shows, even the dads. I really hope this "makeover" is handled properly and will not see this show go to the dogs.

Edited by scinerd - 02 June 2011 at 9:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbdhindsa_rajipunjabi#1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "oh no!" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sarojshristi

sarojshristi

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
i agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

aaabbb

aaabbb

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
I agree the makeovers are dumb ideas and she is well grounded and nice enough.

And yes my family also loves this show, specially my dad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaabbb

I agree the makeovers are dumb ideas and she is well grounded and nice enough.

And yes my family also loves this show, specially my dad.

I have been hearing that a lot too, the dads love it the most! Maybe cause there are so many men in the house, I don't know lol.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.