luv_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
congrats 4r d new thread !!!!!!!!!
may u start many more like dis
Oblivion007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Whoaaa!!!new thread!!congraatss honey!hope to see more&more threads of ths beautiful ff as i luv dis soo much and luv u for making ths possible!!
.Lina. thumbnail

Deleted.

Edited by .Lena. - 10 years ago
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

congrats for new thread
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Lena,

It was quite unexpected kind of update. though it's always different cause story is unique but yes it was totally  unprovided for.

Geet's summarizing the events was interesting & a little different from what was perceived from the start. 

Oh I hate Ashas ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡, double standard creatures😡😡Maaneet are going through so much pain cause of them

At the time only Maan's stubbornness & his control on Geet is the only harbor. But physically forcing her ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

"I fell asleep with my lover beside me, until I would have to awaken to the catastrophe that anticipated my arrival."  this is the highlight 4 me. so many ideas are swirling in mind

Continue Soon

Edited by serenelove - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz on the new thread
Amazing update
Beautifully written
Finally maaneet became one
Cont soon Xx...
wifey90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG I am shocked. Can't wait to see wat happens next.
Oblivion007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Tremendous!their first luv making!!it was as if maan needed ths for the confirmation that she is not going anywhere anymore!he was on the verge of losing his sanity on hearing dat geet is going away from him.his luv for her is soo huge that it is an ampossible concept for him to thin his lyf widout geet.so much passionate,soo much endearing.hats off to u for reflecting each and every emotion of geet so placidly.thanks for making ths soo wide and prosperous.they are one enchanting couple to say the least!!
You write so beautifully. Geet's P.O.V and emotions are written so well. You should be very proud of your self. I could feel the intensity of the moment. The violent passion and Geet finally giving was written wonderfully. Maan truly is a dark angel, his dark love is enthralling. You never fail to mesmerize me.  Edited by blahblablah - 12 years ago