Balika Vadhu

Child Marriage Laws: The Flip Side (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Jagya and anandi were in a marriage relation recognised by society...he had lived and consumated his relation as a husband with anandi.Dosnt matter if the actual ritual was illigal...they lived as a husband and wife thts enough.So after knowing all the details still getting married to such a man.This thought is disgusting.

I wonder why Gauri is doing tht she is well educated she can get a lot better guy than jagya.She dosnt deserve 2nd wife tag.

Edited by niharika_n - 03 June 2011 at 12:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Child Marriage Laws: The Flip Side (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niharika_n

Jagya and anandi were in a marriage relation recognised by society...he had lived and consumated his relation as a husband with anandi.Dosnt matter if the actual ritual was illigal...they lived as a husband and wife thts enough.So after knowing all the details still getting married to such a man.This thought is disgusting.

I wonder why Gauri is doing tht she is well educated she can get a lot better guy than jagya.She dosnt deserve 2nd wife tag.

It might have been recognized by the society...but that doesnt mean Jagya has to tag along with Anandi for life..if he doesn't love her...no marriage can survive if there is no love...and its very clear that Jagya doesnt love Anandi at all...infact he never loved her..."Consummating" is not a proof of marriage...two people can consummate merely due to physical attraction...which was the case in Jagya Anandi relationship...

Coming to Gauri accepting Jagya...why not? they both love each other...both are mature...now know everything about each other...and they are taking the right step...again she is not his second wife...she is his "only wife"...and even if one calls her second wife...I dont see what the problem is...why not? lot of people divorce and get married again...nothing wrong in it...Its all about compatibility and understanding and most important love in a relationship...which is/was not present between Jagya and Anandi and is present between Jagya and Gauri...moreover when Jagya Anandi's marriage in itself was illegal...there is no question of why Jagya and Gauri shouldnt get married...

intruderfast

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

There was nothing bad in anandi jagya marriage he abandoned her due to his own selfishness...Gauri is stupid getting married to asuch a selfish guy.If tomm he get another gal more compatible to him he'll leave Gauri also.

Gauri dosnt deserve such selfish guy.
Anyways It my personal openion.If anbody else is OK with 2nd wife Tag.I dont mind.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shine23tiny15Suchi-

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Thanx topic creator u made us know all d dirty truths of child marriage..
n Case 1 and 3 were really heart breaking!! n sad to see dat dis is still happening
when dis show started i thought is child marriage still happening but u made me realize dat dis is dark truth!!!!!!!!!!

Coming to the other people of this forum i cant understand anmol and divamath how u guys can hate anandi?????? Its gud dat u both r gauri supporters but why to hate anandi?? i cant understand d logic behind dat...  She is also a victim of childmarriage like gauri and jagat but she was not as lucky as dem uptill now.. I know she z boring but dont forget she z gao ki chori.. so she cant be quick like G...  I dont find any reason to hate her i have sympathy for her and i hope she grows out n be a confident gal..

D cvs are showing J-G marriage only to show d bad portion of child marriage.. n dis happens in almost all the childmarriages... As dis story is about Anandi so Anandi should move on and d cvs should show wats happening next in her life.. except doing d gaga all around dey should show ANANDI KA SAFAR...Smile

Edited by vivacious_priya - 03 June 2011 at 12:57am

fiddu-b

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
i agree with you on this n i would love to see in future all these victioms of child marriage jag n gauri anandi stoping child marriage tradition n even trying to help  out such women who r need suport .

regarding anandi case as u said it is different ,she is gettiing entire family suport n while jagat is disowned by his father ,he has no money to give .for that now he will have to earn which we l take years n bhairav i m sure he has deposited huge amount of property in anandi s bank account .the rights of divorced wife has nothing to do with anandi s case.thanks for providing information.

infact in this case cant jagat ask a question to his father for his right as  a son over the property ?

Edited by tanvismile - 03 June 2011 at 1:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaSuchi-

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
thanks for the information

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
No Jagat cant claim right on property as a son...A father has got right to discredit his children from property rights.So even if he claims he wont get anything.

vivacious_priyatiny15Suchi-

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I totally agree that whilst both marriages went through the same rituals and are equally legal or illegal...at present Jagya's choice is Gauri. I don't agree with the way things happened but in life as they say 'S..t happens'...One cannot force another to love him or her that is the sad truth.

My personal feeling is that they was a deep friendship and bond between J and A which eventually led to a natural and normal marital relationship...Very often a habit or familiarity is mistaken for love. J realised that was not love when he met Gauri. Some of you find it wrong and some don't and that is each one's perception. How Jagya has gone about the whole issue has not been to most viewers liking and that is a fact.

I think we are all giving each other's views on 1st and 2nd wives, right to divorce, wrong not to divorce etc...for me that is not the issue as I believe each one has the right to give their views...for me what is important is that Gauri is making an informed choice, knowingly...and therefore it would lead me to believe that both have found their life partner despite all the ups and downs, despite Anandi, despite the family. If after some time this changes, then I will probably have much more to say.

vivacious_priyasmartcSuchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top