Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Immortal Desires ArSh FF|PROMOPG54|21.11.11 (;

MaybeSomeday... IF-Sizzlerz
MaybeSomeday...
MaybeSomeday...

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

heyyylooo everyoneee. zarqaaa im telling yu this is a bad idea nyway!LOLLOL i wanted to firstly thankyou all so much for all the love, and wishes i got, thi was a very very special budday! ILY all so so much, cant even explain in words! thnkyuuu so much, um i dont knoww hehe i had this stupid idea in my mind since very very long! but im really unsure about it, i wanted to drop it down, buh zarqaa wont let me do it, so i thought of posting it

my thankyus to come later, im vry tired now :( nd im not starting this neww ff so no one is getting angry on meLOLLOLLOL. i just thought of posting it after Zarqaa told me (:. shes a sweetheart. either im gonna make it a oneshot, or something elseLOLLOL

PROLOUGE

'Shilpa, Shilpa come here!!' padma called Shilpa, who was busy with her little puppy.

'Mumma!' she came running to padma, only to see an old lady standing with her. Her appearance looked really awkward, and quite strange. She was wearing a long baggy dusty white gown, and her hair were tied up a bit messed up, and the wrinkles on her face made her look older. She was a short heighted woman. She smiled a little seeing Shilpa, but then a frown appeared on her face, which soon turned into a horrified, scared look. Shilpa got nervous and scared seeing her like this, while the woman properly scrutinized her. Padma went away when she heard Shashank calling g her. Shilpa stood there while a scary silence engulfed the whole room. The woman came near and smelled her, making her more nervous. Her eyes grew bigger with fear, and she looked at shilpa with a fear and disbelief in her eyes. Slowly she asked her, 'what is your age?'

Shilpa felt scared, but she forcefully plastered a smile on her face and whispered,'17'. The woman sighed and quickly asked curiously, 'when are you turning 18?' shilpa felt a different fear in her voice but getting them off her mind she spoke again, 'after two days!'

The woman groaned with horror and disbelief, and held shilpa's shoulders tightly, her flabbergasted state, made shilpa panicky. She spoke in a scared and horrifying voice, 'You're the one! You're the one! Everything is going to change after two days! No this can't happen! This cannot happen! He will come back, he will come back to take you. Your life is in danger! You're the one. He is very dangerous! He has been waiting for you since centuries; he will get you at any cost! He is the most powerful one! Everything will finish!' shilpa gulped in harder, and slightly pushing her away she ran into her room. Closing the room properly, she breathed harder, and clouds of perspiration formed over her head, 'who the hell was she, and why was she uttering that nonsense, she was a mad woman, relax Shilpa'

He walked inside seeing everyone seated for the dinner! He grinned, and sat down, but no one moved an inch. Their faces were showing irritation. He looked towards his left when he saw Anjali crumbling the fork in her hands, and her butter Scottish eyes suddenly started to sparkle and shimmer, and the fork in her hand melted and fell down. Rahul banged his fist on the corner of the table when the whole table cracked up, but before it could fall Muskaan held the other end and pushed it in back, and her eyes blazed with concentration into the middle end, joining it back, Atul looked seriously towards the man sitting in the front and said with a warning, frustrated look, ' this isn't a joke! You know it very well! You know they wont let us succeed so easily. This isn't so damn easy and why don't you leave' but before he could complete his sentence the man stood up and pushed the table hard making atul go back and hit the wall with a force. Everyone stood up, as Atul jumped back, and the man again went forward but Rahul came in between and pushed both of them back. 'Stop it' Anjali glared at both of them. The man stood up, his eyes blazed with anger as he said with gritted teeth, 'No one! I repeat no one will be able to stop me, and no one dare come in between me and her! I have waited for centuries, now im not gonna let her escape from me. She is the one! After two days, she will turn eighteen! And after that there will be no one who will be able to stop me from mating her! I will get her at any cost!'

'It is dangerous Armaan, she is an innocent, girl!' Muskaan spoke.

Armaan smiled wickedly, and replied, 'when you don't have a heart then why speak as if one beats inside you Muskaan! She is my only goal! Ive waited alot! No more! Im her destiny! She has to become mine! I wont let anything come in between us'

'and what about them? They wont let you get her so easily, theyre keeping an eye on her since the day she is born. It wont happen so easily, its very risky, and if she ever comes to know then' said anjali

'I give a damn care! Armaan Malik is the most powerful one amongst all. Im not scared of them! She will have to become mine! She is the only one! I have waited so long for her to come into this world and turn 18. Two days! Just two days and im gonna get her! And huh! She wont ever know, and if she does, it already will be too late! My wait has come to an end. This is your end Shilpa Malhotra, two days! And after two days you will step into my world, and your life will totally change, now i will get what i want, i wont let anybody com between me and you, i wont let you escape from me, never!'

yuppp so here it is! it suks i knowww! lol nd im not even sure if i should actually continue it!!!??? i know i already have 3 more ffs hehe, nd im vry lazyyy, but im not gonna be lazy anyomree at all! but im still no sure about continuing this one at all, but il love to know yur views,
love
Rida

index
part 1 page 12
 promo page 28
part 2 page 35
part 3 page 45
promo page 54

Edited by -Heart-Hacker- - 10 March 2012 at 3:06am

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19nams4gunu786jaspreet12DIMPLECOOLpa24703987me_ashaSrihaKSG-loverrrrammy_amnasree12karankritika27shiv-sunainartarfatiya52110simple_sweetwifey90prerna27sheena_123bhavs_gid03rriaktejasvisasyamischiefswarobi1arsh444fatzfathishona2010Access_Deniedtanya.dsouzaAyesha_trepercussionniki4lifeFreakin_girlannie.shonaRihanna4allNihsonkatsmeowshreyshreyKashkidiwaniaminakhankash_arshpragatisknIhArIkAZIKRASHAHSHWETAKASHLOVERmaniac_arshikshubhangiRomanaxx..ayaan..qt4everSABASHAIKHamaniMAzmiishaaz_91munni_sheelaMaNaLoVeKaSh_Afrin_holic_fanakshadksg_farhanesheenajannat4everAR-kashminaalMREDnBLACK.Suhasini.ksg_ritikartjkskrazy4kashteri_susanbismazaman2000smileevervidu87chubzymoonlight2630Sam_KaShianMeetPremeer-screwed.UP-priyankifri42911LilApplehappydays30-shamima-KaShforever06m4manjuwajiha-1-Im-Possible-pixie_nrupzloveu.vrshn.Pumpkinn-Prithi-tehzeeb25dazzling_armaanbarydebby_11lil_desi_goddeszhasan2-Nina-sammy4ujanu1610nidha1983NorzEthereal-PathLaddoo.Phaddooriddhannyxx-Aliya-divkashfull-IamAwesome-anumeha_rajataamirkhanfanKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.Ianoconic....Harmony..._Oishi_Xiahtic-5dobrevagasmsaftermath..-GoogleWithMe-

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
U r starting new FF?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaybeSomeday...

MaybeSomeday... IF-Sizzlerz
MaybeSomeday...
MaybeSomeday...

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

U r starting new FF?
NO im not, zarqaa told me to atleast post my idea, so thought to do that heheLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
HAIII!!! RES NOW!! :d
*edited*
yayy me first!!! suprise suprise!Tongue
anywaay first of all DONT U EVEN THINK BOUT PUTTING THE BLAME ON ME!!!Angry
TO EVERYONE!: if rida does nt update dont blame me! i tld her to put this up IF she updates it regurlarly so blame her!Tonguelol sorry rida but im nt having ppl throw chappal at me
OMG plzzz make it a ff!! itll be way better pretty pleazzz *armaans pout*
i will love you more if u do <3
the prologue is awesome!
love the supernatural concept!Big smile
wait did i hear the word "mate" does tht mean wot i think it means?Wink
yayy another HOT FF!!Embarrassed
this prologue is making me die for a part!! it tells u soo much!
love it!
update ASAP!
LOVE YA! MUAH X

Edited by zARqaa_X - 03 June 2011 at 12:15pm
Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
RES
KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
hiii rida
awesome start
loved it
interesting concept
plz do continue
would love 2 read more
thanks 4 da pm

Edited by KaSh-Maneet-Fan - 02 June 2011 at 6:23pm
Rihanna4all Senior Member
Rihanna4all
Rihanna4all

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Hey Rida, that was totally different concept... hope you continue this ff... 
liked the promo..

Edited by Rihanna4all - 03 June 2011 at 8:09am
-Xpress- IF-Sizzlerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

INTERESTING CONCEPT...

DO CONTINUE SOON...

THANKS FOR THE PM..Smile

Go to top