Members Lounge

MJHT VM- Mayur, Sajan, & Benia

dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello all! Uhh, I kind of randomly made this when I wished to procrastinate. I uploaded this a while back, but never really posted it on here. Also, the tune is Benji and Diya's tune in Miley Jab Hum Tum. So, here it is:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LclrxEQcP5Q[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I'm BACCKKK :)) Okay first thing, why don't u have a VM gallery?? Do you know how much i loved your VM.

Anyway the background tune was truly AMAZING and a few beats spoke more than what words could have said or conveyed!😳 And i love the fact that you used all three couples, and their confessions to each other professing their love for the other is superbbb!😳😳😳, I loved loved, the i love you's you used, it brought the whole Vm together.

What can i say about your editing skills, they were just spot on. You are just impeccable in editing Vms, which agains brings me to the question where is your gallery?&& add add me as a friend on YT so i can subscribe to u.

Thank you for sharing such an Amazing Vm Nikki Jana. It was a pleasure to see it.
Takecareee.
Edited by itstheclimb - 12 years ago
poojahanda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome vm👏👏
amazing scenes , u brought back beautiful memories love them

aish_punk thumbnail
hey nikki..

can i have the direct link?
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: itstheclimb

I'm BACCKKK :)) Okay first thing, why don't u have a VM gallery?? Do you know how much i loved your VM.

My original vm gallery got closed, so I never re-opened it. I might, though.

Anyway the background tune was truly AMAZING and a few beats spoke more than what words could have said or conveyed!😳 And i love the fact that you used all three couples, and their confessions to each other professing their love for the other is superbbb!😳😳😳, I loved loved, the i love you's you used, it brought the whole Vm together.

It's actually my ringtone for my cell phone ðŸ˜† So, I decided to make it into a vm. I'm glad that you liked the confessions! It was to bring the vm together.

What can i say about your editing skills, they were just spot on. You are just impeccable in editing Vms, which agains brings me to the question where is your gallery?&& add add me as a friend on YT so i can subscribe to u.

I'm friends with on YT already! I'm srkforever24, if you haven't noticed it already. The editing takes forever though, and Adobe Premiere always crashes on me. 

Thank you for sharing such an Amazing Vm Nikki Jana. It was a pleasure to see it.
Takecareee.

Thanks, Sanam. 

dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojahanda

awesome vm👏👏

amazing scenes , u brought back beautiful memories love them

Thank you, Pooja.
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: aish_punk

hey nikki..

can i have the direct link?

I gave you the link a while back, and I saw your comment on YT. Thank you.
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayesha_LuvSaJan

awesome work!

Thanks, Ayesha.
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: love.mayurarti

superb

Thank you.