Fan Fictions

Friends..lovers! II ArSh pt 11 pg 67 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 88

divkashfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friends..lovers! II ArSh pt 11 pg 67 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freakin_girl

Freakin_girl

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
hey..

cong. 4 nw thread..
updte soon..

soniaraheja

Goldie

soniaraheja

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tia_0810

Hey Mal,

Just Got tears in my eyes after reading the above post ... I don't know why but it just made me sentimental... 

This FF which just u  thought and penned down has alot to offer sweetheart. It is just an idle story which a layman would love to read and imagine. The way you write each every expression and emotion make me connect to these characters alot.  
Its just too amazing and beautifully expressed in each n every way that i read it every day. Ur each part in this FF till now i have almost memorized by heart... sounds so filmy i know but its the Truth...

Most Importantly this Ff has given me three most wonderful and awesome friends (MAL, NISHI, SONIA) in the whole world. We all connect so naturally that without meeting each other personally we know each other so so well MASHALLAh... This is the sign of TRUE friendship... and i pray that we stay like this Forever and ever...

LAstly, No MAL u no need to say anything about us coz we know how much we mean to u
Thanku for metioning our name becoz we Loved the ATTENTION .. Wink

ThanKYou again MAL for this wonderful Ff and making our lives beautiful with ur amazing writing.. Hope that ur new thread becomes more successful ..

Love 

TALIAH Embarrassed

omggg taliah...how sweet of u...ab to tum mujhe sach mein guys rula hi doge...u all three arethe best frnds i have evr met on IF...
love u so much...Embarrassed Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

holic_fanminaalM

holic_fan

Goldie

holic_fan

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniaraheja

Hey Mal,

Just Got tears in my eyes after reading the above post ... I don't know why but it just made me sentimental... 

This FF which just u  thought and penned down has alot to offer sweetheart. It is just an idle story which a layman would love to read and imagine. The way you write each every expression and emotion make me connect to these characters alot.  
Its just too amazing and beautifully expressed in each n every way that i read it every day. Ur each part in this FF till now i have almost memorized by heart... sounds so filmy i know but its the Truth...

Most Importantly this Ff has given me three most wonderful and awesome friends (MAL, NISHI, SONIA) in the whole world. We all connect so naturally that without meeting each other personally we know each other so so well MASHALLAh... This is the sign of TRUE friendship... and i pray that we stay like this Forever and ever...

LAstly, No MAL u no need to say anything about us coz we know how much we mean to u

ThanKYou again MAL for this wonderful Ff and making our lives beautiful with ur amazing writing.. Hope that ur new thread becomes more successful ..

Love 

Embarrassed

omggg ..how sweet of u...ab to tum mujhe sach mein guys rula hi doge...u all three arethe best frnds i have evr met on IF...

awww, Dont cry Sweety,  n ur abosulty rite this is the best friendship ever... 

Love ya tooo Embarrassed

Edited by Tia_0810 - 02 July 2014 at 9:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniaraheja

soniaraheja

Goldie

soniaraheja

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
omggg  new thread...Shocked 
how come i dint know...Cry Cry though i was there on earlier thread...watching what was going on their... but...
anywaysss...
maleeha i m so happy... yayyy reached on 2nd thread...
its just out of the world...
omggg what a sppech u gave was awesome... hatss offf to u...
i m so touched that u included me as ur real frnd... omggg now i m not having words yaa...u all three are the BESt PERSONS I HAVE MET...Hug 
love u my sweet and cute three frnds alot...
yes yes though we dont spam this time but was always there
huge CONGRTAS FOR NEW THREAD...SO HAPPY ...
and now now eagerly waiting for next update...
update the part damn super sexy...
hmmm eagerly waiting for nxt...
but update when u are free hmmm after ur examzz and assingment and all...
once again CONGO...for the thread... 

holic_fan

soniaraheja

Goldie

soniaraheja

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soniaraheja

Hey Mal,

Love 

TALIAH Embarrassed

omggg taliah...how sweet of u...ab to tum mujhe sach mein guys rula hi doge...u all three arethe best frnds i have evr met on IF...

awww, Dont cry Sweety,  n ur abosulty rite this is the best friendship ever... 

Love ya tooo Embarrassed
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Big smile Big smile 

holic_fan

-IamAwesome-

IF-Sizzlerz

-IamAwesome-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
congo for the new thread

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
hey ilove your ff i love this too but plz plz plz plz plz dont bash riidhima iam huge fan of shilpa and jennifer winget and once shilpa was also riddhima plz plz plz i love and admire your work alot idont want to hurt you  but its my opinion thanks dont mind plz  LOVE AND RESPECT.RIA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top