Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Kismet Connections + theme tunes - 2 June (Page 6)

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
For a very so called successful man, Ram is very insecure and paranoid about his life. He seemed a bit jaded and just going with the flow of his  routine life, not wanting to take personal risk. He has a bit of OCD, since he is very particular about things like health and cleanliness. LOL

On the other hand Priya seems more grounded and level headed. Although she is the same boat as Ram ( being older and single) but she would be more willing to jump unlike Ram.  I guess she would be a better judge of character too.Smile

Coming to Priya's mom, I thought she behaved quite mom like in the sense, she will be on Priya's case but if anyone else tries to be funny with her, her mom will come ready with her spatula to fight for her daughter, which is sweet, I guess.Big smile

Not bad so far, Cvs are showing us layer by layer of the characters and their shades. I won't keep my hopes high with any of Ekta's show anymore. It's better to just go with the flow and when things get crappy, it's easier to just let go. Tongue

Thanks for all the music Smile

Edited by fuzzyface - 05 June 2011 at 12:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92psawyer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index