Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Kismet Connections + theme tunes - 2 June (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
im loving BALH...forget the cliches,perhaps the EktaPan...but the show leaves a nice warm fuzzy feeling-thanks to Ram and Sakshi...the washroom scsne was amazing-thats what you call chemistry yaar...they had the door between them,still it was such an amazing scene...
i love the title track..and i agree with you Ekta mata i want the Whole song PLEASE...hum nanhe munno ki vinati hai...
its such a beautiful rendition of the orignal song-without ruining the beaty
awesum topic
shruti

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewanipsawyer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kismet Connections + theme tunes - 2 June (Page 5)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
btw wht about da title track video... y dont they show it when da show starts??Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
They don't show that for any show these days, Anamika - even I want to see BALH and Mukti Bandhan's title tracks, but I think no one spends any money on those. Plus it saves more time for the show. 

-Faith-

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
yeah but they show title track 4 CID n also Krishnaben Khakrawala so y not BALH??Ouch i really wanna c it... atleast they cud show in da 1st few episCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92psawyer

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Sorry could not reply sooner , it could be the age factor bet stepson and mom, apart from that there is something that still makes him uncomfortable around her maybe the way she carries herself that he does not like, the mother did not even know how long her husband is dead for.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewanipsawyer

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjinie

Sorry could not reply sooner , it could be the age factor bet stepson and mom, apart from that there is something that still makes him uncomfortable around her maybe the way she carries herself that he does not like, the mother did not even know how long her husband is dead for.

True, there was a weird uncomfortable vibe between them - nothing like the first ep where Ram was practically mooning over her. Maybe he's upset about the kanyadaan thing...or he knows that the mother never really loved/cared about the father?

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

btw wht about da title track video... y dont they show it when da show starts??Angry

Even i want a title track vid at the start of the show Anu...want to download it and listen to it like I do with KGGK title track! Embarrassed

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Actually the first scene between Ram and Priya was a bit cleche, but the concept behind it was sweet...like how you end up telling your deepest secret to someone who is a total stranger, but couldnt have been anyone better than her Wink, as it makes more sense to share such thoughts/feelings with someone who would understand it, than someone who would just end up feeling sorry for you (and I REALLY doubt if Neha would have been the right person to share something so deep Confused)

And Priya isnt THAT innocent too Wink, she was nicely eavesdropping and listening to some stranger's "secret" LOL...and she also told her dad that she overheard this guy's secret "accidentally" LOL!

Actually dont you think Priya's dad's voice is a bit wierd and draggy Confused?!

Infact I really love this word "connection", actually this is one word which even I keep using, but lot of people tease me and call me "filmy" / "non-practical" Confused. What is so "filmy" or "non-practical" about this word Confused?! Yesterday Priya was only talking about "connection", but today's epi even demonstrated that for those who were confused or not sure about what connection is all about. She was actually able to feel a connection with this complete stranger. She dint know who he was or anything about him, inspite of which she connected to him instantly! And I could really feel Priya's mood lightening up after her "eavesdropping" session, and the thought that she is not alone and that there is nothing "abnormal" about the way she felt.

You know Vasu, WORD about the Dil movie LOL, infact that thought crossed my mind when I saw yesterday's precap itself LOL! I recollected the scene where Anupam Kher was wearing shorts and jogging lifting his knees upto his waist LOL!

Regarding Sakshi, I feel more than pretty, she is really ELEGANT. There is a certain elegance in everything she does, the way she talks, the way she carries herself, etc., and I really admire elegant ladies (only if I could be like that Angry!)

And Priya's mom's thought - that she can say anything "bitter" to her daughter, but if anyone else does that, she wont tolerate, is such a TYPICAL human nature...even my sis is like that - she thinks she can fight with me how much ever she wants, but if anyone else upsets me by fighting with me, she doesnt like it LOL!

Hmm, so her mom thinks it wouldnt be possible for Priya to find someone who is AS rich as her ex-bf is it, wait until the BUSINESS TYCOON Ram Kapoor comes into the picture Wink! And lets also see HOW content Shruthi would remain with her 2 BHK flat !

Hey Aparna - I agree, that first scene was cliche but as you said it had a nice fallout. It's kind of like that incidental date thing except neither of them have even seen each other LOL I also don't know if Neha was the right person to spill this secret to Confused but supposedly she and Ram are old college buddies, so much so that he calls her 'darling' - maybe she's not as annoying with him? Funny, if she knew him that well, why did she set him up with a bimbo? Exactly, thats why I wonder if she would be able to REALLY understand him. She doesnt seem like a person with THAT kind of depth Ermm.

Priya's father is terribly miscast; he sounds like a completely wet blanket. He looks and feels ineffectual - which, to be fair, might be the point we are meant to see. But as a confidante for Priya, he is sadly lacking; now it seems she doesn't even have Shruti (oh, how I get a thrill every time I write that LOL Ah yes, KGGK days Wink) on her side as she seems very bitchy and catty. She dint seem so the 1st time they introduced her, she came across as someone quite understanding, but after yesterday's scene I refuse to believe that she REALLY cares for Priya and her welfare, or REALLY wants to see her settled in life! I'm looking forward to seeing Karthik, Priya's brother as he might be the friend she needs...at least as long as she and Ram don't get together! Since Karthik is supposed to be a positive character, definitely will be someone who understands her, and you never know, maybe he might be the one who might play a catalyst to Ram-Priya relationship Wink.

I also love the word connection used in this manner - it is so much more effective that using words like soulmate or love or whatever. It's not just about love, as Priya said; it is not necessary for her to love someone but it is necessary for there to be this connection, this tug-and-pull...this feeling of apnapan. I don't at all think the word is filmy or non-practical. I think people can have connections with those they don't even have relationships with. Like you said, a simple moment of a similar emotion created a connection between these two strangers that may never be realised. Of course it will, since this is a show, but in real life, these two could just be strangers passing each other in the night, building a momentary connection based on a shared experience and gaining strength from that, only to move on in their own lives and never meet again. Certainly that is more powerful than any ordinary "love at first sight" type scenario! WORD!

Ah yes - Anupam Kher and Saeed Jaffrey in their "jogging clothes" LOL I really loved this film, and Anupam Kher was hilarious LOL Same here, I LOVE that movie LOL! I can watch it any number of times, even now LOL! Whenever it comes on TV, I watch it! Everyone was funny in the movie, especially Anupam Kher LOL! I love movies from that era, especially the ones with Anil Kapoor-Madhuri Dixit, like Jamai Raja, Khel, etc Embarrassed!

You are spot on about Sakshi - she is so elegant. It's...hard for me to explain, and I don't want to sound like a lovestruck fangirl (which I am LOL), but she has this grace, this femininity that no matter what she wears, how much or little make-up she applies...she stands out. She sparkles in every frame. As you say, she carries herself and her clothes so well that she always looks perfect for that part. I agree with you, she is really a LADY! Even when she dances, its so much fun to watch her...I just remember watching her dance just once, I think on the song "Kangana re kangana re...", wearing sky blue ghaghra, I really LOVED her grace and expressions, she was really good with expressions.

I did like Priya's mom more in this episode than the previous few - for exactly that reason. She at last showed some sense of love and pride towards Priya and fought for her against the world, in whatever small way. Many people I know are like her - I suppose in families we have this haq that we can say anything to our loved ones and (almost) get away with it, but no outside is allowed to say the same thing. It is a very natural aspect of humanity, which is why I am glad they made the mother character a little more three-dimensional. Whereas Ram's mother seems to be stuck in her evil-face rut so far. Priya's family is fine, tolerable, as the characters seem more realistic than being totally black or white. As far as Ram's family is concerned, I have just seen his mom in that shradh scene, and obviously she is evil. But I hope, after marriage she is not that "typical" saas who keeps screaming day in and out...hope she atleast BEHAVES dignified.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 04 June 2011 at 3:25pm

shamma92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.