Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Kismet Connections + theme tunes - 2 June (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

@psawyer, great post!

I liked the 4th episode too...in fact, it seems to be getting better with each episode even with contrived situations! Smile

I like the washroom scene in spite of the way it was shown...my liking for Priya and Ram went up several notches. Tongue

I felt a sudden liking for Priya's mother whom I thought a very superficial person earlier...her disappointments in life are making her behave that way, but she seemed really human today! Wink

I don't get the equation between Priya and Shruthi...maybe something more will be revealed soon.  Confused

I enjoyed the walking scene in the morning...it had its humorous moments as well as the touching moments! LOL Embarrassed

In fact the the real weird people now are Priya's father and Ram's stepmother...hopefully, their weirdness will also be explained soon.  Confused

Will continue to watch for some more time... definitely! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92psawyer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kismet Connections + theme tunes - 2 June (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I found the first scene to be a little extra cliched but I'd say Ram's acting saved most of it...the lines were deffo bordering on the extra mushy side with all this confession business but the scene stopped just short of becoming cringe-inducing so I was alright with it...I liked the bit where he admitted that he feels jealous...but I didn't think there was much need to elaborate on how much he needs a pyar karne waali...I'm already sick of Vikram and Priya's dad jhaadoing those lines EVERY 5 minutesStern SmileLOL

Apart from that I liked the morning scenes...Ram with Vikram and the whole Parvati bhabhi discussion which I'm sure you all loved...lol...Ekta is really pulling out all the KGGK references anytime she can...so many in-jokesLOL...I love the way Priya describes what her thoughts are on finding that connection in life...nicely written lines plus Sakshi enacts them so nicely...in general there is an overload of this discussion in the show anyways thanks to the wet blanket dad and Vikram...but hopefully now the story will move into some ACTION instead of the general lectures on marriage and companionship...the loneliness of the characters has been more than established...we get it now, thanks Ekta :P...the bit with the contrasting viewpoints on sunrises was nice.

The mom is SHRILL...her name is Shipra? Thanks...I never caught it before until I read it in your post...lol...anyways yes nice to see a different side to her today but her voice is so shrill that it annoys me...and she doesn't look like Priya's mom...each time Priya calls her maa, I find it quite unbelievable...lol

Ram's scene with his mom was mehhh...the actress is like emotionless...even all this "evil" angle there is yawnworthy.

Priya has an obvious past with that Ashwin which I guess will play a role in the future also post her marriage to Ram...her friend Shruti turned out to be quite the $%$%@...lol...I wonder why Priya still tolerates her...some latent K-soap mahaanta gene I guess...lol

The epi was ok...I liked yesterday's better...but things should move forward next week with them meeting and everything...intrigued to see their interactions which I guess will begin on a very bad note...

Edited by nureat01 - 02 June 2011 at 9:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Binge-Faith-psawyer

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Well I missed again yesterday, I was so tired I fell asleep. I have to catch up with the 4th episode definitely and be a regular viewer from next week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Why it seems to me Priya's dad could be her boyfriend, and Ram is calling a younger lady MOM.

It seems thay have just played lottery to pick up side characters,

Sorry to say , but I am completely disappointed with the show. WIll try to watch another week ..

If the story doesnt build up by then -  it is quitto for me

psawyer

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
finally watched the episode

the epi was good..nothing exciting but it's ok...feel good types 

in the first scene (darling one), i liked Ram...whatever he said was ryt n  touchy... but the fact that he said all that in a hotel...loo..i mean it was less private logically... if they (or Ram) were some silly youngster, it's ok...got used to it...but they are mature adults...big adults (if at all that exists)... no offence, jus my opinion!

anyway, i like the rest of the episode...esp mrng walk part...Priya's belief on connection...that whole thing good...but i hope they wont drag these talks more...one week..is good enough na?
n then parvati-KGGK jokes were goood...light hearted n jovial

so...nxt week, they are gng to meet...Ram n Priya
looks like this is a first-meet at accident season

shamma92psawyer

*shikha*

IF-Dazzler

*shikha*

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Thank you for posting the alternate links! God knows what problem my computer has with zshare. But thx a lot! I wish we get the full version soon!

shamma92psawyer

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
The show is picking up and that gives me a hope. Wink The only issue I'm having now is that there are so many cliched moments.. like lift scene, accident with Ram's car or washroom scene and if conjured together, has all the elements of various B'wood movies. LOL I wish the writers had thought of some fresh scenes. 

But, with actors like Ram and Saakshi, it doesn't make me crib much. Tongue They make the show interesting- be it Saakshi's  awkwardness and attempts at trying to stop Ram from disclosing his secrets or be it how other people fall in love and she cant be that way. 

She said she cant marry a person without love- well that is what happens is known to usLOL and that her man should be able to reassure her that they have something in common to them. That is neither in this case. Except for their loneliness and in need of a partner. Smile

We got to know that Priya had some skeletons frm her closet and they are coming out. Her bestie cheated her and 'snatched' her lover LOL We might get a glimpse of possessive Ram in the near future. Wink

Priya-mom scenes were good today. But Parvati bhabhi takes away the cake. LOLLOL

Edited by shreya- - 02 June 2011 at 11:42pm

shamma92

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Vasu
before I start my 2 cents let me say that "I loved your analysis"Clap
Ok coming back to ydays Episode. I loved the confession that Ram did to a Stranger. I would call her a stranger as he too knows that her kept his heart out for the 1st time and to someone who is unknown to him. And am glad he isnt "Shree Ram" and is just "The Ram Kapoor". He too gets jealous, he too does get hurt and feels sad just like any other Human. He too wishes to live with someone who could make his life complete but then the fact that its too late now for him to get someone understanding and someone good just keeps him away from this term called "Marriage". And he did mention the reasons for it. And in this strangers confession did help Priya to build her confidence back. While Ram narrated all that she felt she is listening to her own life story. She did forget rest of the things that were surrounded her minutes back. It does happen, that what we cannot confess or share with our loved one's for years, we end up sharing with a stranger whom we could have met just minutes back. And thats what happened here. This had to be the BEST scene of Ram n Priya till now.Embarrassed

Now the Ram-Vikram & Priya-Dad Conversation. If Ram-Vikram one was Funny and Hillarious then Priya-Dad one was too serious. The Parvati, Sita one was hillarious but srsly too the point. "Mere liye Sita honi chaiye" ... i wouldnt be surprised if that was his own line and now any kind of DialogueROFL The Dad ... i feel lives with just one thing in mind and thats her marriage.Ermm (Samaj gaye yaar ... Patience Dude ...it would happen)

Coming to Priya and her Mom scene ... should i say i fail to understand her mother too. At one point she taunts Priya of being unmarried and what not and on the other hand she also supports Priya and fights for her against the Evil world? Am surprised ... and now i know why that dumb guyPinch was called to meet Priya ... I know am saying this but i agree with Priya's Mum, Priya should stop being friends with people like Shruti.Angry Also am glad Priya finally spoke to her Mom ... her counter attack was Good. Glad she isnt the Mahan Devi here tooErmm

But yaar "Yeh Maa would make me re-define meaning of "Maa" all through driving all she did was talk non-sense things. She wants a rich guy for Priya but then she also says "May be not" "he might not have this n that"

This mother is Confused Man ... she just doesnt knw what she wants what would she know about her daughter? ... But overall i liked this Episode for Ram n Priya Scenes. They were Beautiful and Well-Written i would say. Kudos to the WritersClapClapClap and also to Saakshi & Ram

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--SharNeela-shamma92MysticNightspsawyer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.