YRKKH Written Update- 2nd June 2011!

Posted: 12 years ago

~~Written Update~~

In naksh room,
The episode starts with Akshara in tears telling Naitik that he has helped her a lot but this problem (MC) He has never understood and will never can as he never wanted to be a father. Naitik is shocked😲.Naitik in tears asks akshara how she could say anything like this so easily? He says he hasn cried, that doesnt mean he doesnt care for the baby😭, he clarifies saying he dint break down as he had responsibilities of taking care of the family and to give support to akshara.👍🏼

Naitik says he felt really lonely and couldn cry on anyone's shoulder😭... and couldn tell his grief to akshara as she was broken down. He goes on saying he dint want a baby initially as he was worried about akshara's health and responsibilities but after gettin to know about pregnancy, he was elated.😊 He tells akshara that he was shattered and went to gayatri first when he heard the news of MC thinking how to tell her😭.Naitik says a today their relationship needs proof of whos suffering more. He asks akshara that she used to tell tht thy could read each other's silence, but now its not the case😭.He asks akshara if these days he was faking happiness? Naitik leaves.Akshara sobs.😡

At maheshwari house,
All the ladies making pickles😛, rajshri tells these are Akshara's fav ones😊.Sulochanamaasi  comes, she sees everyone mixing the mangos with chilli powder with bare hands and asks why u guys dont put gloves?😆 And why prepare pickles at home? Instead can buy in the market.dadi says it wont have homemade taste😉.Sulochana maasi says she's getting bored, so she is thinking of meeting akshara.Rajshri asks her not to go without asking akshara once😛.Rajshri asks varsha to call up akshara, varsha does.Varsha asks akshara if she's fine, akshara says yes and sulochana maasi takes over the phone.Akshara greets her.😊Maasi tells akshara tht she's coming to meet her, akshara is hesitant😕.Rajshri tells maasi tht we'll go tomo as she has some work.Maasi agrees.😊

At Singhania house,in the hall...Bindiya's mom says she's really lucky tht before leaving she's purchased lot of sarees for her daughter🥱.Bindiya's mom says she'll be leaving tomo and ritutaj will be coming to pick up bindiya.Gayatri asks when he's coming, bindiya's mom says he's very busy, so we haven spoken to him🥱..But bindiya says she spoke yesterday only.😆Akshara walks down the stairs, bindiya calls out for her and asks if she's feeling fine? Akshara says yes.Gayatri asks akshara if she's feeling fine.Akshara nods.Bindiya asks for naitik, akshara asks why? Bindiya says for rashmi's ring samples are coming. so to see them.Akshara says hes not in the room, everyone wonder where he went.Gulabo says he went out.Gayatri asks akshara if naitik told her about going, bindiya says he shud hav told akshara😡, maybe he was in a hurry.Akshara leaves.

Back to maheshwari house, sulochana maasi asking rajshri is she has a social life😆, varsha says yes. Maasi asks rajshri where she goes with her friends😛.Rajshri says temples to do pooja.😛 Maasi asks rajshri to call all her friends and says we'l have a kittie party😆.

Singhania house, akshara tries naitik's phone, but he doesnt answer.Gayatri calls her.In the dining table,Rajbana and DJ come.Rajbana asks for naitik.Akshara says he's coming.Gayatri gets worried.Akshara calls but no answer,just then naitik comes.Naksh stare @ each other😭. Naitik says he had gone to a meeting.Akshara goes to serve him dal, he asks gayatri to serve raita.Akshara feels bad.Naitik coughs, gayatri asks if he's alrite, naitik says yes.😊

In naksh room, naitik is not feeling well, he says he's got fever again.😭 Akshara comes, he wishes her gud nite and sleeps.Akshara feels bad, she too sleeps.Both facing opposite sides.😭Naitik feels uneasy, he goes to wake up akshara but doesnt.Takes a tablet by himself n goes to sleep.

Next day morning, sindhania house, in the hall..Men are discussing about rashmi's wedding cards😊.Thy select one.Nandini-Mohit some, thy take everyone's blessings.Naksh try to look at each other.Gayatri asks akshara to show a sherwani piece and ask if he likes them.Akshara shows it naitik, he simply takes it.

Rajbana asks naitik to give the card to akshara so tht she shows it to everyone.Naitik
himself shows it to all, akshara feels bad and leaves.Everyone wonder where she went.Mohit cals naitik for a game.Naitik says he's not feeling well.Mohit and Naitik in the room playing game, naitik coughs.Mohit feels bad.Akshara comes and searches for naitik, mohit says he's gone down.Mohit says naitik is unwell for past 2-3 days.Akshara is shocked😲.Bindiya and her mom leave😃.In the hall, mohit and akshara come.Akshara is feeling bad looking at naitik.Naitik coughs, gayatri gets worried. Mohit helps, by taking naitik to a side, and then akshara comes and gives him a tablet😊(YRKKH sad BG playing).

Precap ::Akshara asks for forgiveness from naitik, and says she knows he's done a lot of things for her.😭
Edited by sia.k_1 - 12 years ago
sia... I'm so happy reading ur written update after so many days... may be after so many months... feeling very good to see u doing this... Thanku so much for providing us wonderful update...  It is in detailed... keep doing wu's sometimes whenever possible for u... 😊
Edited by saru.g - 12 years ago
coming to the episode... it was a good episode today... akshi needs this... waiting to see tomorow's episode...
thanks for the update sia good thing akshi relized her mistake still need to watch the epi

ps: 😆 love ur gulabo siggy
Saru... Awww..u tooo sweeettt 🤗🤗🤗

Mariam-Oh fish, that is hillarious... She did a seductive song😆..I never liked gulabo , but adore her now...😆😆
Sia Darling... 🤗... after so many days... 🤗🤗
Thanks for the Update dear... Thank God Akshi realized... will try to watch Monday's Epi if anything comes worth watching then... 😉

Anyways... hows you?? Hows everything going on with you?? It's been long haven't talked... BTW... thanks for the B'day wishes.. 😃

@Saru... Thanks dear for the wonderful B'day wish... hows u doing??
Originally posted by Sachi16

Sia Darling... 🤗... after so many days... 🤗🤗
Thanks for the Update dear... Thank God Akshi realized... will try to watch Monday's Epi if anything comes worth watching then... 😉

Anyways... hows you?? Hows everything going on with you?? It's been long haven't talked... BTW... thanks for the B'day wishes.. 😃

@Saru... Thanks dear for the wonderful B'day wish... hows u doing??

sachi... try to watch tomorrow's episode also dear... tomorrow we will be getting patch up I think... dont miss it...
u have seen the post?? but u didn't reply to that post for 2 to 3 days... I thought u didn't see it... today ur chutki is asking whether u had replied to that post or not...
I am doing fine dear...
thnx for the update really appreciate it :D
Originally posted by saru.g

sachi... try to watch tomorrow's episode also dear... tomorrow we will be getting patch up I think... dont miss it...
u have seen the post?? but u didn't reply to that post for 2 to 3 days... I thought u didn't see it... today ur chutki is asking whether u had replied to that post or not...
I am doing fine dear...

Sure Saru.. I will try to watch it... 😃
Hey I replied to that post... on 31st may. I was not able to reply on my B'day coz I was out of town traveling... came home late that day... I had replied & also sent her scrap... thanking her...
btw.. when she is coming back??
@sachi: just now I have seen ur reply in that post ... thanku for seeing all our posts...
she is coming on june 7th... nxt tuesday...