Kismat

...What a fitting finale! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Maya...100% agree with what you said about both Wednesday and Thursday.

"
Emotions need not be always deafening."...I think this line of yours best describes this show. They left a lot of things unsaid and despite all my issues with the show, that was my favorite part of the show. I loved that they did not take a sequence way to seriously like most shows on TV...they treated their audience intelligently and did not spoon feed us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZindaDiltvdekhaTheDilettanteBlueberry_07Nymeria

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "...What a fitting finale! (Page 5)" in Kismat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
@Maya--- WORD to everything you said about the finale episodes and about emotions expressed without words. It was evident through their facial expressions, through their gestures and body language.

@Jaya--- They did treat the viewers intelligently and that is what i liked about the show.
Isn't it time already for some change in the shows on tv?I mean how long can you watch the same old "love stories" and "damsel in distress" shows on every darn channel? What about devoting a couple of channels for intelligent shows like this one? If they start bringing such shows more frequently and promote it well, then who knows the viewers might actually adapt to the change?
There are many other books out there that can be adapted in to shows.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

my_viewveil_of_rosesTheDilettanteZindaDiltvdekhasecretkeeperBlueberry_07BheegiBasanti

TheDilettante

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesParamoreaanyakunatsecretkeeperZindaDiltvdekhaAutumn.BheegiBasantiBlueberry_07Nymeria

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Ahhh Maya...agree again! I loved the scene with Zulekha being all comfortable in the library and then running out with the joy of a child upon hearing her father had come to visit...it made me teary. Similarly...Kabir's face when Lubna touches his "kada-less" wrist made me teary. Kabir's expressions on learning Aditya was his benefactor made me teary. I don't know why...yesterday was more emotional for me. On Wednesday...when Sapna sat down in the chair opposite Aditya, it made me teary. The finale was simply perfect...it was very "Kismat"-like!

ParamoreaanyakunatsecretkeeperTheDilettanteNymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
^Maya, Couldn't have said it better!Thumbs Up
It was indeed a happy ending even though it wasn't the stereotypical "happy" ending that you expect  in disney movies/ Chris Columbus movies or most indian shows. It was an appropriate ending that actually gave the viewers some sort of closure with the end of the show.

@Vicky-ARM-- even though we never got to see a moment where they meet and reconcile, ARM's talk with Sapna and his smile made it clear that he had reconciled with his son and his DIL and was actually proud of her (as told by Sapna). As you mentioned earlier, sometimes it's better to leave it unsaid for the audiences. Not everything needs to be explicitly showed out to the viewers.

@Jaya-- both the episodes of the Finale were very well executed and written. I think i'm content with what they gave us. Yeah we still had some more expectations here and there, but it wasn't disappointing.

I would totally recommend this show to anyone who's looking for some good show.

Edited by Ramy25 - 03 June 2011 at 10:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ParamoreTheDilettantesecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Amy...yup...the last two episodes made me happy! Very well done overall! Now I feel like a show orphan! LOL I wandered over to the BLAH...sorry BALH and Navya forums...too much of the usual fan discussions going on. I am going to miss this type of conversation!

ParamoresecretkeeperTheDilettanteNymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Oh yeah Jaya, it's so darn difficult to find a forum like this one where there are actually discussions instead of "praiseworthy" posts. I don't interact much on other forums either except post in one or two of sensible posts that i might come across once in a while. I guess till then we have those CCs.LOL

Paramoreveil_of_rosesTheDilettantesecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Paramore

IF-Dazzler

Paramore

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i'm sickened that shows like Kismat are on 30th rank or above!!! and shows like Saathiya on number 3!!!! have you ever seen the show! its like the most dumb serial on the history of worldwide television!!! 

veil_of_rosesTheDilettanteNymeriaBheegiBasanti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kismat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.