rel="canonical" href="http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1697911&TPN=4" />
Kismat

...What a fitting finale! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
it wouldn't be wrong to say that this was one of the best shows on Indian Television in recent times... though the writing did leave me disappointed at several places... but the performances more than made up for it... it seemed that rahul, viraf, khalida, rasika, kiren, rushad, shiv subramanium, the actor playing jayant and all the actors who played important roles in the show literally lived their roles... kabir and aditya literally grew up and grew old in front of us... saying goodbye to the show is like saying goodbye to actual people instead of just some characters atleast for me... 
i liked the last episode... especially the kabir-kavya and kabir lubna scenes... kabir's expression during both these scenes made me tear up... i saw the old kabir there.. the kabir that i fallen in love with... 
the sapna-zulekha library scene was lovely too... 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramoreveil_of_rosesTheDilettantesecretkeeperZindaDilAutumn.BheegiBasantiNymeriaTaiyonoimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "...What a fitting finale! (Page 4)" in Kismat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nandita5

Nandita5

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@ gargi

I agree with u. A beautiful finale episode. So well emoted. that letter tore at my heart also. I too had tears in my eyes. I actually felt sad for two reasons.

First was that ARM was such a good-hearted man, but did not want to show that side of his to the world. He preferred to hide the soft side of his nature behind the tough exterior.

Another reason why I felt sad was when I considered what a waste their lives had been because they let their egos take precedence over their feelings. The saying 'time and tide wait for no man' is most befitting here. Both ARM and NKK spent practically all their lives attacking and counter-attacking each other, and in their blame-game they drifted away not only from their original characters/personalities but even from their loved ones Had they given less importance to avenging each other and more to their family life maybe things would have been different.

All said and done they were not evil characters but simply had fallen victim to circumstances. ARM's letter in the finale episode was so moving. It showed the true but hidden good side of his character. And when Kabir called for the Nawab Mills to be closed for 2 days as a mark of respect to the original owner that showed the beginning of the thaw. In fact the thaw could be said to have started when he went for the funeral meeting. His awkwardness there spoke volumes.

In the last two episodes both the characters/actors stole the show. Hats off to all of them. I think this show deserves a standing ovation. 

One final word...Shows like Kismat are a rarity on Indian TV...wish more production houses would come forth with such shows and also wish more channels and the viewers would encourage the production houses to make such shows.

Adios amigos...although life will go on for all of us after today, yet for me it will not be the same for sometime to come...I am sure will be looking for a similar good show for along time to come.  So till then will watch some crap on TV as that is my major source of entertainment...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22my_viewParamoreveil_of_rosesZindaDilsecretkeeperNelsaanyakunatTheDilettanteNymeriaBheegiBasantiTaiyonoimi

TheDilettante

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

my_viewParamoreveil_of_rosesZindaDiltvdekhaaanyakunatsecretkeeperAutumn.BheegiBasantiNymeriaBlueberry_07Taiyonoimi

TheDilettante

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatBheegiBasanti

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
@ all the posts

All the posts have been beautifully worded. So much so that there is nothing left for me to say or write. Just one thing I would like to say...its the end of a beautiful show and I will miss it desperately. Loved everything about it. Nothing more to add that u all have not already said. Except that now the 10.30 band will leave a void in all our lives till another equally good if not better show comes our way.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperZindaDilTheDilettanteBlueberry_07BheegiBasanti

Paramore

IF-Dazzler

Paramore

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Originally posted by MewPrincess

i stilll can't believe it that its over i'm too much in this emotion of pain and tears that i can't think of Anything else my mom was thanking God that they didn't show Kabir die or i would have cried for about two weeks atleast!!! love the part where Lubna notices his kadda gone and caresses his hand while he kisses hers best romantic scene on screen with not too much you know closeness ...but lots of love and emotion Day Dreaming

Mew...true. That scene was nicely done!

yeah it was very cute for the first time in Indian dramas i saw the best romantic scene ever!!! and i believe AdiNa (ARM & Sapna) KaNa (Kabir and Lubna) the best couples in indian drama ever!!! best couples ever!!!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatsecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Paramore

IF-Dazzler

Paramore

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
i also loved the part when Kabir hesitantly asks for his grandson he looked so cute there that i wanted to go into the screen and hug him and takes him in his arms so happily awww i loved that scene...he was perfect!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesTheDilettanteZindaDilaanyakunatsecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

veil_of_roses

IF-Dazzler

veil_of_roses

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Wednesday's epi had more impact than Thursday...i think mainly bcoz vicky's character...i cudnt connect with him...i really like kavi shastri...he was awesome in rishta.com bt was BAD in kismat...his dialog delivery n all didnt work for me...
vicky disappointed me a lot...
i wish zulekha had taken over marchant industry's chairman position...
n vicky nawab's hotel business...bt may tht wud be predictable
i guess they wanted to show new generation n how kids dont take up their family business any more...
@jaya i also wanted mini n ARM to reconcile b4 ARM's death...   

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperaanyakunatZindaDilTheDilettanteBlueberry_07BheegiBasanti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kismat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.